Dale06 17-Nov-21
RT 17-Nov-21
Starfire 17-Nov-21
15-Nov-21
I was hoping for an X

16-Nov-21
You and so many others

16-Nov-21
I've dated other guys' exes, usually bitter ;-)

16-Nov-21
Huh?

16-Nov-21
I'm assuming new Matthews bow.......

16-Nov-21
Oh... Sheesh. yawn

16-Nov-21
X’s, S’s, R’s and T’s or any combination of them will hyper enhance the performance of anything! Z’s will double the affect. Never underestimate the power of letters!!

16-Nov-21
Honestly, they added a 33" ata option which intrigues me. But I'm kind of an Elite fanboy.

16-Nov-21
Scoot, lol. I think the FU is on the price tag

16-Nov-21
33" ATA is very appealing, the sight mount integration and available quiver will make for a much more sleeker platform that what is offered now, IMO. I think you will see more " complete bow systems" in the future, very nice package.

For those that walk 40yds from quad to ladder stand, probably not that much of an improvement, I will give you that.

16-Nov-21
I’m holding out for the LTD model…I don’t want what everyone else has.

16-Nov-21
I currently shoot 2 Halon 32's and really have no reason to switch. I won a Vertix at a shoot, sold it. Bought a used VXR, liked it but didn't take the place of my Halons, made a trade with my son. BUT....the integrated dovetail mount for the sight really interests me (if it will match up with my Spot Hogg) as does the SAS! I may go shoot this one....

16-Nov-21
All the compounds that have come out in the last 5 years or so have not impressed me much. They all seem to be the same for the most part. I’ll stick with my longbow.

17-Nov-21
Same bow....bigger price tag.

17-Nov-21
I kinda like the "stay afield" feature. The 33" ata is better.

17-Nov-21
I would think a lot of guys would like the removeable 1 pc. quiver that attaches like a 2 pc. The integrated dovetail for the sight bar is pretty cool, too.

17-Nov-21
Hoyt had dovetail sight & rest integrations 20 years ago. It didn't go over very well, not enough options for sights to fit it.

17-Nov-21
The bow accepts either the integrated options or standard accessories too.

I really liked this bow.

17-Nov-21
Actually after watching some of the videos I am becoming more intrigued with this bow. I didn't think too much about the integrated sight at first but then I realized this is what allows the quiver to be mounted much closer to the riser. I like that. I also saw a video on the SAS system. At first I thought it was just for changing strings be you can cross it from top to bottom or bottom to top to work on the either cable. When I saw that I thought is was simplistically brilliant. For a remote hunter that is definitely a nice feature.

17-Nov-21
Also I bet you will see every other manufacture start to mount sights that way depending on if Mathews patented it and if it will be licensed

17-Nov-21
That 'press cord' is a sweet idea! The 33 is the one I'd choose... but I'm still stinging from the vxr I bought new....

17-Nov-21
I think Ambush nailed it. FU is on the price tag.

17-Nov-21
Not bad for those who only buy a new bow once every 10-15 years.

17-Nov-21
The price is in line with Hoyt

• Sitka Gear