midwest 23-Nov-21
LINK 23-Nov-21
SteveB 13-Oct-22
tacklebox 13-Oct-22
CCOVEY 14-Oct-22
WYelkhunter 14-Oct-22
SoDakSooner 14-Oct-22
23-Nov-21
What smart / gps type watch are you using and would you recommend it? Looking at some Black Friday deals on the Garmin Instinct line.

23-Nov-21
For running and stuff or...?

23-Nov-21
Yes, running, hiking, hunting, a little bit of everything

23-Nov-21

midwest's Link
I have a Garmin Forerunner 935. I really like it but my next one will be a Coros. Battery life is WAY better. Check them out.

23-Nov-21
I bought my daughter the forerunner 45s for Christmas. I’m cheap. I’ll let you know what I think of it in January but that won’t help you now.

13-Oct-22

SteveB's Link

13-Oct-22
Garmin Instinct here.... it really does everything I need and more. Battery lasts a week or better on a charge.

14-Oct-22
I have the instinct solar and i would suggest spending the extra money and getting it over the non solar edition. My watch lasts 3 times longer than my brothers and buddy who have the standard version. If you are just using the basic features of it and not tracking it'll last up to 3 weeks or more. The non solar is about a week or a little more according to people i know.

14-Oct-22
It just depends what features you want. I had the instinct for a couple of years then moved to the Fenix. I really like the fenix.

14-Oct-22
Garmin Fenix 5x Sapphire. run, bike, hike. I beat the crud out of it on the mtb and it keeps going. Syncs up with everthin 10+ day battery life if I don't use it for workouts a lot. If you can find a NIB 5x, I don't think they have added a ton of functionality over the next two versions. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

• Sitka Gear