Alexis Desjardins 05-Jan-22
Alexis Desjardins 07-Jan-22
grape 09-Jan-22
JL 09-Jan-22
Alexis Desjardins 09-Jan-22
02-Jan-22

Alexis Desjardins's embedded Photo
A few guys won’t make it next spring cause of the Covid regulations unfortunately, Won’t be taking any deposits till April make sure this happens in the spring we will just mark yous down if interested. The week of May 16th or fall works too for black bear. Blessings.

02-Jan-22
are you saying spring 2022 or 2023?

i could definitly be interested, can u pm me some information?

thanks

02-Jan-22
What are the current Covid regulations with updated changes in December for U.S. citizens driving across the border for bear hunting this spring? Barring any more changes between now and May.

02-Jan-22
A few guys won’t make it next spring cause of the Covid regulations unfortunately, Won’t be taking any deposits till April make sure this happens in the spring we will just mark yous down if interested. The week of May 16th or fall works too for black bear. Blessings.

02-Jan-22
Who knows what the Covid restrictions will be this spring it’s a waiting game but by April we should know what we need for a spring hunt. The openings is for 2022.

03-Jan-22
Alexis...I think you're right about the waiting game side of this. We don't know...what we don't know. Hopefully there will be more certainty as we get closer.

03-Jan-22
John Hopefully common cense takes hold not much of it right now.

03-Jan-22
Well put Alexis

03-Jan-22

JL's Link
Take it for what it's worth.....

""Date: Dec 23 2021

By: Kathryn Folliott

OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he doesn’t anticipate having to close Canada’s border because of the omicron variant.

At the federal government’s COVID-19 briefing yesterday, following a discussion about rising omicron case counts and still-strong delta case counts, a reporter asked Trudeau, “why not completely shut the border?”

Trudeau noted that Canadians have a constitutional right to re-enter the country, no matter what. “We cannot close the border to any Canadian,” he said. “They are always allowed to come home.”

And as far as omicron goes, the key driver behind rising case counts is community transmission.

When it comes to further travel restrictions, “we are always open to any option to better ensure Canada’s safety,” he said.

But he noted that community transmission is the far greater threat with the highly contagious omicron variant.

Plus, omicron is already well entrenched in Canada, as it is in most countries around the world.

“We know that arrivals at the border represent an extremely small percentage of COVID-19 cases,” said Trudeau.

“So what we want to focus on is decreasing the size of gatherings over Christmas and the holidays.”

He added: “Closing the border at this point in time would not be beneficial.”

Later in the briefing Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos reiterated that Canada has some of the strongest border measures in the world.

The federal government’s travel advisory (Level 3) came into effect on Dec. 15 for at least four weeks, much to the shock and disbelief of the travel industry. There’s a long list of testing requirements for travellers, plus all passengers must be fully vaccinated. Meanwhile the government has eased travel restrictions against its 10 omicron-watch countries.

Also at yesterday’s briefing, Trudeau along with Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland announced that the federal government will extend eligibility for two of its COVID-19 financial aid programs, including the Canada Worker Lockdown Benefit, for those businesses facing potentially renewed capacity restrictions.

The CRA is now accepting applications for the Tourism and Hospitality Recovery Program (THRP) wage and rent subsidies through its online platform. A quick Q&A from ACTA offers tips for agents looking to submit applications.""

03-Jan-22

Trudope and Freeland u can’t trust either one. After the guys left last fall though I would go sit at the bait at camp just took my cell phone this bear was grassing in the field as I was getting close to the bait this bear is watching me and starts coming to meet me I made to the blind just in time she came right up to the door never thought of taking a close up she made me a little nervous to say the least nice bear.

03-Jan-22
That's a pretty one. Is it a little late for them to be out of the den....normally speaking?

03-Jan-22
That was September, there sleeping now it’s been cold here, anxious for spring.

05-Jan-22

Didn’t get many pics over the last couple years this one would of Been a big gun when he went into the den.

05-Jan-22
I don't understand why politicians are always bragging that we have the strictest lockdown measures around. Manitoba brags about being the strictest in the country and Canada brags about being among the strictest in the world. That's literally the opposite of something to brag about.

05-Jan-22
Was thinking the EXACT same thing, Adam!

05-Jan-22
These lockdowns do more harm than good But government don’t care there busting a gut I bet. One tag gone 3 left there is an opening for one guy May 9th also if it works better only four hunters that week.

07-Jan-22

Well the flus and Covid r running wild here me and the wife r fighting it 5 days now not jumping any hoops yet. My neighbour double or triple vaxed in the hospital with Covid, by spring I think she will have run it’s coarse till they throw another one at us.

09-Jan-22
I recognize that bait!!!!

09-Jan-22
Alexis....it sounds like you guys have the flu-rona that many folks in the states have now. Get well soon.....John.

09-Jan-22
U like that bait ey Greg, we’re still fighting that bug day 7 John ,it’s a dirty one.

• Sitka Gear