INbowdude 09-Jan-22
04-Jan-22
Looking for a lion outfit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg any suggestions

04-Jan-22
Budget?

04-Jan-22
3500-4500

04-Jan-22
The good ones are going to be higher than that I am afraid, but good luck to you

05-Jan-22
Costs more but I can’t imagine a better operation than Canyons West out of Nevada.

05-Jan-22
Give Fred Wallace a call a Cat Track Outfitters. It’s a little more than your budget, but it’s close.

06-Jan-22
Never hunt cat, but I know Wade Lemon has a long standing reputation of being a good cat man.

06-Jan-22
Canyons west in Nevada, your welcome!

06-Jan-22
With most hunts you get what you pay for. But lion hunting is a magnified version. There are all kinds of outfits that catch cats and you may be able to get in on your price range. The big question is, how consistent are they? A lot of factors go into consistent lion hunting, quality equipment, large areas of operation, good cat populations, quality dogs/houndsmen, good conditions, multiple employees looking for tracks, etc… all of these things equal out to time and money that lower price operations often can’t provide. That being said for a couple grand more you increase your odds of being successful exponentially and avoid wasting money on a return trip or an all out unsuccessful hunt. With all these factors considered Canyons West would be my number one choice. Dave meets all the criteria to make a successful lion hunt. Good luck either way!!!

06-Jan-22
Bull creek is the very best for the buck right now!!!

07-Jan-22
Trac Em outfitters in Howard Colorado

07-Jan-22
Never seen one under 5k

07-Jan-22
The current BSC catalog has a Utah lion hunt for $4500.

07-Jan-22
Wade Lemon, no way. Shaymus Wyman in Laramie.

07-Jan-22
I just sent my deposit in for a hunt with bull creek in NV. Expensive...yes but hunting cats is a very meticulous type of hunt and I wanted someone that knows what they are doing and all he hunts is cats. We shall see what happens next yr. I cant wait.

08-Jan-22
Cat track outfitters Fred Wallace. He will get you a cat. Just a touch over your budget. Lions are about all Fred does. Great family fun opperation

09-Jan-22
Canyons West.

09-Jan-22
I used Russ Behrman in NW Colorado. Took 1 cat using the compound, and another with a longbow. Good guy and produces lions.

• Sitka Gear