TREESTANDWOLF 11-Jan-22
spike buck 11-Jan-22
SteveB 11-Jan-22
newfi1946moose 12-Jan-22
10-Jan-22

SteveB's Link
More fun.

10-Jan-22
Well freedom lasted all of 6 weeks in regards trips to Canada….

10-Jan-22
But can still come to Canada as long as a person is vaccinated.... USA recommended do not travel from July to November 9th. Nothing new. *** Border still open and will not close. Unvaccinated US truckers crossing into Canada will be turned away as of the 15th. Canadian Unvaccinated truckers will have to Quarantine for 14 days.

10-Jan-22
Whats Canada gonna do for covid treatments. Joe going to use race to ship therapeutics to Canada and Mexico!

Canada your going to be wAiting a looong time!

D

10-Jan-22
This is the beginning of the Endemic.... there have been 2 other variants since Omnicron. Both weaker than Omnicron. Isn't what's happening suppose to happen?? Mutates out of existence.

10-Jan-22
Queue all the people who will get upset because they think this means something it doesn't....

10-Jan-22
Just when my brother I started to plan a fishing trip!

10-Jan-22
RockyD, Canadian border is not closed. Won't stop me from going South of the border!!

10-Jan-22
Or illegals coming north.

D

10-Jan-22

spike buck's embedded Photo
spike buck's embedded Photo
Canadian Walleye's waiting for you!! No way a level four will stop anyone from coming to Canada and fishing a remote lake with no one else in site... Canada is waiting for you!!

11-Jan-22
If you READ it, it’s only an ADVISORY! Does NOT mean you cannot cross the border.

They are warning that there is a “HIGH LEVEL” of COVID in Canada right now....................like just about every other spot on the planet!

SO STUPID! : (

11-Jan-22
Spike, thanks for the boost of confidence!

I probably overreacted but everything Covid related has been extremely frustrating.

11-Jan-22
Yes RockyD its very frustrating. We opened up our camp August 9th to Americans in the middle of the US putting up the same warning. Some were very frustrated as they crossed into Canada but all made it. Once here they really enjoyed themselves.

I went on a Cruise while Canada was recommending against Cruise travel. Our group went anyways. Really enjoyed the trip.

Ontario is starting to loosen restrictions next Monday. Starting with opening of the schools.

Come and enjoy Canada next Spring!!

11-Jan-22
Spike....you should get a side job working at the Ministry Of Tourism.

11-Jan-22
JL- Agree!

This is just more BS. Now grocery store shelves are empty again. Why? No real reason.

11-Jan-22
Hunting giant, bears that have not been archery hunted in almost three years. I’m going no matter what and will hunt at least two Provinces.

11-Jan-22
I'm with you Charlie, and I'm booked.

Watch out bears!

11-Jan-22
I like Charlie's attitude!!

11-Jan-22
I’ll be at Adrenaline on May 9 as long as the border is open. Should be a blast!

12-Jan-22
We're going for bear to QC this spring come hell or high water! Praying no border shutdown.

• Sitka Gear