Lawdog 23-Feb-22
Rgiesey 23-Feb-22
Screwball 23-Feb-22
KSflatlander 23-Feb-22
10-Jan-22

SteveB's Link
More fun.

10-Jan-22
But can still come to Canada as long as a person is vaccinated.... USA recommended do not travel from July to November 9th. Nothing new. *** Border still open and will not close. Unvaccinated US truckers crossing into Canada will be turned away as of the 15th. Canadian Unvaccinated truckers will have to Quarantine for 14 days.

10-Jan-22
Whats Canada gonna do for covid treatments. Joe going to use race to ship therapeutics to Canada and Mexico!

Canada your going to be wAiting a looong time!

D

10-Jan-22
This is the beginning of the Endemic.... there have been 2 other variants since Omnicron. Both weaker than Omnicron. Isn't what's happening suppose to happen?? Mutates out of existence.

10-Jan-22
Queue all the people who will get upset because they think this means something it doesn't....

10-Jan-22
RockyD, Canadian border is not closed. Won't stop me from going South of the border!!

10-Jan-22
Or illegals coming north.

D

10-Jan-22

spike buck's embedded Photo
spike buck's embedded Photo
Canadian Walleye's waiting for you!! No way a level four will stop anyone from coming to Canada and fishing a remote lake with no one else in site... Canada is waiting for you!!

11-Jan-22
If you READ it, it’s only an ADVISORY! Does NOT mean you cannot cross the border.

They are warning that there is a “HIGH LEVEL” of COVID in Canada right now....................like just about every other spot on the planet!

SO STUPID! : (

11-Jan-22
Yes RockyD its very frustrating. We opened up our camp August 9th to Americans in the middle of the US putting up the same warning. Some were very frustrated as they crossed into Canada but all made it. Once here they really enjoyed themselves.

I went on a Cruise while Canada was recommending against Cruise travel. Our group went anyways. Really enjoyed the trip.

Ontario is starting to loosen restrictions next Monday. Starting with opening of the schools.

Come and enjoy Canada next Spring!!

11-Jan-22
Spike....you should get a side job working at the Ministry Of Tourism.

11-Jan-22
JL- Agree!

This is just more BS. Now grocery store shelves are empty again. Why? No real reason.

11-Jan-22
Hunting giant, bears that have not been archery hunted in almost three years. I’m going no matter what and will hunt at least two Provinces.

11-Jan-22
I'm with you Charlie, and I'm booked.

Watch out bears!

11-Jan-22
I like Charlie's attitude!!

11-Jan-22
I’ll be at Adrenaline on May 9 as long as the border is open. Should be a blast!

12-Jan-22
We're going for bear to QC this spring come hell or high water! Praying no border shutdown.

19-Feb-22
Any new rules out there. Assuming spring is the same as it was last fall at this point

19-Feb-22
They have eased some of the restrictions to cross: *Antigen test is now ok. Home tests, however are not approved. This is huge for me. I can get an Antigen test locally in 30 minutes. The PCR thing was a PITA for me.

19-Feb-22
After watching the Canadian PM turn into a little Hitler, I won't be fishing or hunting in Canada. I will be keeping my money in the states.

19-Feb-22
"I can get an Antigen test locally in 30 minutes. The PCR thing was a PITA for me."

Is that confirmed? Because that would be much easier for me as well.

19-Feb-22
Confirmed: Antigen will work after February 28th... you will be good to go...

19-Feb-22

Mike Ukrainetz's embedded Photo
The warning is from JAN 10, 2022. It’s 40 days old! And was issued because of the Omicron variant that has already swept the country and is in fast decline. Almost all the provinces are removing restrictions across Canada. So unless you are going to Ottawa to get trampled by a horse, or slammed in the head with the butt of a gun by the police, you’ll be fine! The rest of the country is as peaceful and welcoming as ever!!

19-Feb-22
BowenAero, while I understand that sentiment, the only people you hurt with your boycott are the outfitters and people that deserve our support. Ottawa doesn’t care if hunters stay home. I’m going to Canada to Financially support my brothers who need our help.

19-Feb-22
Agree with Pat. I will hopefully bear hunt two to three Provinces this Spring. Can’t wait to spend time and money with Canadian Patriots. C

19-Feb-22
that antigen thing is huge. looking forward to validation of that.

19-Feb-22
Charlie and Pat are right ! Trudeau ain’t the only Hitler in North America !

19-Feb-22
"This is the beginning of the Endemic.... there have been 2 other variants since Omnicron. Both weaker than Omnicron. Isn't what's happening suppose to happen?? Mutates out of existence."

Yes, all of that.

19-Feb-22
They're already working on making up the next lethal variant to continue thier control!

19-Feb-22
I like the antigen test as well because its more convenient but if you do the pcr 72hours ahead and fail it atleast you still have time to take a antigen and hope you pass it. If you wait until 24hours with the antigen youll be putting your eggs all in one basket.

19-Feb-22
Agree with Pat and Charlie. I’m betting most outfitters could really use the income.

19-Feb-22
Any ways to get across without the shot? I had an awful reaction to shot one and cannot get the second. Trying to see what my options are and it doest seem too black and white this far. Any help would be appreciated!

19-Feb-22
Masks, tests, shots, mandates, etc…. It’s all bullshit at this point and the funny and sad thing is that the “virus” now is bigger than any one person or government. The virus is now a monster In and of itself that “leaders” must obey. It’s sickening that nobody can take control. The liberals love what’s going on. They are the followers and unless we vote differently they will be the leaders too.

20-Feb-22
After having a conversation with our outfitter for our hunt in June, he did whatever he could to feed his family and to keep a roof over his head, including guiding his fellow Canadiens on a few hunts, just like some others have done. He has a solid schedule this year and into the next, mostly repeat customers that are looking forward to back in camp together.

The hunting laws are the guidelines we must follow when there. The antigen test is just another one, so what?

I for one look forward to seeing everyone again, as long as they are healthy while in camp.

And I absolutely know he wants everything perfect and everyone to be able to relax and have a bit of normalcy.

He has survived and deserves it.

20-Feb-22
Keep in mind our Canadian and American politicians in charge don’t care about the people there trying to break our country’s so they can start the great reset and the new world order. The Un has troops in Canada right now what we think fighting the freedom protesters, two big jets in north bay Ontario. Trudeau won’t call in the military because he is scared they will arrest him which they can, this was never about Covid it’s about the new world order. Sorry to ruin your day folks this is reality fight on.

20-Feb-22
I have hunted and fished in Canada many times, but I will not spend another dollar in Canada until Trudeau is gone. By spending your US $ there you are paying GST,HST, high fuel taxes etc., all this does is support the Trudeau regime. I support the Canadian patriots, but it has to get financially worst there for them and everyone else, before they will be able to vote the bum out. Same thing in the USA, it’s going to get worst, (like double digit inflation/recession) before it gets better.

20-Feb-22
Your right Squash the thirties will be mild to what’s coming here.

20-Feb-22
I will go on as many hunts in Canada as I can and love the next 52 like I have the last 52 if I live that long. Great place great people great times great hunting great memories. I don’t hunt or not hunt to make political statements

20-Feb-22
^^^^ And This is spot on across this site for all the political BS ^^^^

20-Feb-22
Trudeau isn’t going anywhere anytime soon……too many liberals in the big cities. I say go hunt while you can and support our northern outfitter friends. The little red tape will be worth it.

20-Feb-22
Ontario's Ford Government says most mandates will end by end of March, including mask's.... Ford see's an election coming!! Will be mostly back to normal soon.

20-Feb-22
I think the warning is because of all the riots and terrorist activities and protests. It really is very dangerous here in Canada. Americans need to be concerned. It is probably safer to travel to the Ukraine or wrap yourself in an American flag and dance in the streets in Afghanistan than to be in Canada right now. There is a terrorist hiding behind every tree and one in every truck. We live in clown world people.

23-Feb-22
I think the warning is because of all the riots and terrorist activities and protests. It really is very dangerous here in Canada. Americans need to be concerned. It is probably safer to travel to the Ukraine or wrap yourself in an American flag and dance in the streets in Afghanistan than to be in Canada right now. There is a terrorist hiding behind every tree and one in every truck. We live in clown world people.

Awww poor baby, do those honking trucks bother you. LMAO

23-Feb-22
Does anyone remember or know German history? Hitler's rise to power began with the fire in the Reichstag. This resulted in the Reichstag Fire Decree. It formed the basis for Hitler's dictatorship and essentially ended the democracy. The civil rights of the German people were curtailed. Freedom of expression was no longer a matter of course, and the police could arbitrarily search houses and arrest people. The political opponents of the Nazis were essentially outlawed.

Is this sounding familiar?? The people have changed, but the strategy has not.

23-Feb-22
Lawdog- You are missing territorial aggression and genocide of people based on race/religion in your stupid comparison. The limit of movement by people under Hitler was not due to a public health crisis or a pandemic. I suspect back then vaccine mandates would not have been necessary as people would have got the shot voluntarily and said thank you.

Stop whining and comparing actions during a pandemic with Hitler. Hitler was not trying to save Jews/people, he was trying to exterminate then. You don’t just need to know history but more importantly understand it…snowflake.

Your comparison is completely of the mark and frankly asinine.

23-Feb-22
I can't tell if bigswivle realizes tthomas was being sarcastic or not...

23-Feb-22
KS. I'm far from a snowflake or stupid. Name calling and characterizations are not argument nor do they validate your points. I agree the analysis may seem shallow at this point. But I'll point out that the "territorial aggression and genocide" you referenced hadn't happened at that point in time, early 1933. Nevertheless and whether you accept it or not, the Decree was the first step towards a German dictatorship in addition to Hitler being appointed as Chancellor. I agree with another of your points, the bases of the Nazi party were extreme nationalism and antisemitism. On that basis there is no comparison between Canada and the Nazis of the late 1920s and the 1930s, unless you want to characterize the truckers as "extreme nationalists". The point I made was that every dictatorship to date has had a beginning. Canadians, and maybe us, should not ignore the implementation of martial law. I was not "projecting". I was making an analogy. There is a difference. Martial law over a bunch of truckers and peaceful protestors? The sounds of horns honking is code for "Heil Hitler"? One of the premises of the Decree was an alleged "attack" on the Reichstag by communists. The analogy is not "completely of (sic) the mark [nor] frankly asinine."

23-Feb-22
can't tell if bigswivle realizes tthomas was being sarcastic or not...

I can’t tell if bigeasy realizes bigswilve was being sarcastic or not

23-Feb-22
Holy crap chillkill & bigswivle....you lads don't know tthomas very well?

23-Feb-22
Not hunting in Canada isn't going to change anything except hurt your fellow hunter up here. Should I not travel to the USA because I don’t like Biden?

23-Feb-22
I can’t tell if bigeasy realizes bigswilve was being sarcastic or not

Right. That’s what I said. I know Tom’s response was sarcastic. I don’t know if yours was.

23-Feb-22
Lawdog- was Trudeau even around when the Emergency Act was passed by parliament? Did parliament vote to back up Trudeau’s use of the act? Who elected the House of Commons?

The point is that Hitler did not have a parliament or a democratically elected House of Commons. If you don’t like the Emergency Act then it can be changed democratically.

Your comparison to Hitler or Nazi Germany IS asinine? Just as asinine as honk honk.

You also forget that the Freedom Convoy was breaking the law. The government let them make there point then asked them to leave after several weeks. Then warned them about being arrested…then arrested them. You can’t b#%ch about rain when you created the weather. Also, don’t forget that the majority of Canadians did not agree with the Freedom Convoy nor their tactics regardless of what the right wing propaganda news told you.

23-Feb-22
KS, you do realize that the, "honk, honk is code for "Heil Hitler" was said by Ya'Ara Saks, one of Trudeau's own Canadian members of Parliament? She said it while in debate over the federal emergency orders. They were the ones saying anyone who honks their horn in support of the Freedom Convoy is shouting, "HEIL HITLER!" So if in your words, it's an asinine comparison, it's our beloved leaders doing it openly.

And by the way, the Freedom Convoy only broke laws after many, many basic laws for every Canadian, guaranteed under our Charter of Right and Freedoms were smashed apart by all levels of government for the last two years. All for our health mind you...

23-Feb-22
KS. You're not Canadian nor an expert in Canandian law. My understanding is that the Trudeau Cabinet could invoke the Emergency Act on their own by simply declaring an "emergency", but it still needs to go to Parliament at some point. Even then it can be challenged in Court on the basis that there is no emergency. You're still missing (perhaps deliberately) the point. Everything the Nazi party did to bring Hitler to power was perfectly legal under German law at the time. I didn't make up the Honk Honk. That was done by one of Canada's finest as noted by Mike. Further, implementation of the Emergency Act involves all Canadians-not just the Truckers. Once a government has power, it seems loath to give it up. The Emergency Act has never been used and simply replaced the War Powers Act in 1980. You still can't get through a post without name calling, characterizations, and baseless assumptions. They are a poor substitute for argument and instead evidence a shallow understanding of the circumstances surrounding the Truckers. Why anyone would give credence to your opinions and "arguments" is a mystery.

23-Feb-22
Lawdog, KS will never respond to anything where he is shown to be completely wrong. He’ll just start up a new bunch of bull a few posts from now. Just like he never said if he would be fine with living under the emergency laws in place in Canada by each province? He would just blindly obey them if he was conscripted to work, had his private property seized etc.

23-Feb-22
Lawdog & Mike for the WIN.

23-Feb-22
Understood and thanks Mike. That's why I take the internet trolls to task.

23-Feb-22
“KS, you do realize that the, "honk, honk is code for "Heil Hitler" was said by Ya'Ara Saks, one of Trudeau's own Canadian members of Parliament?“

Yes, that’s why I brought it up. It is just as asinine.

“My understanding is that the Trudeau Cabinet could invoke the Emergency Act on their own by simply declaring an "emergency", but it still needs to go to Parliament at some point. Even then it can be challenged in Court on the basis that there is no emergency. You're still missing (perhaps deliberately) the point.“

Thanks for backing up my point.

Comparing Trudeau to Hitler is more offensive than any name calling your offended by. Again it is as asinine as “honk honk.”

Keep digging…

23-Feb-22

And quietly renewed, no mainstream news on this, zero…but KS insists we should follow these laws
And quietly renewed, no mainstream news on this, zero…but KS insists we should follow these laws
KS, still digging on the emergency laws that have been enacted across Canada that you say no Canadians should disobey? Ok with those? I’ll repost them here for your response.

23-Feb-22
Mike- you can throw up all the strawman arguments you want. The blockade on a major trade route was illegal. The truckers were ask to leave and warned. There are consequences for breaking the law.

If the Canadian citizens don’t want the emergency act they can get rid of it just as it was created. Through parliament.

23-Feb-22
The Canadian citizens can’t do anything about it, we don’t vote in Parliament. Corrupt politicians do! That’s why sometimes we need a Freedom Convoy!

23-Feb-22
So the Canadian citizen don’t vote for any part of their government? It’s not democratic at all? A straight Dictatorship. Wow that’s breaking news.

23-Feb-22
KS or Ryan R from Kansas or whoever you really are. You continue to spout nonsense entirely devoid of factual bases. You show little understanding or a genuine interest in expressing your arguments logically or rationally. You just need to quit while you're behind. No one should listen to you.

Internet Troll: An Internet Troll is a colloquial expression used to define an online user who uses Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to purposely and actively provoke, defame, anger, tease, flame, or incite other online users.

The shoe seems to fit.

23-Feb-22
KSflatland, Riddle me this batman. The chief of police in Ottawa is holding a news conference with the same news people you follow. He lies several times. 1. He states he is not aware of any instances where a protester is injured. 2. When pressed and in the next news conference he says he heard of some instances but that there were some photoshopped images distributed by the radical racist news. 3. Then he says that a protester threw a bicycle at an officer but happily he could report that the rider and horse were uninjured. 4. Obviously a still could be photo shopped but at -27 degrees the protester with his Iphone shooting live could not possibly have photoshopped in a lady being trampled on a handicap scooter. So you hold to your mistaken belief that the majority of Canadians do not support the concepts and the principles that the majority of Canadians believe in. You probably think Trudeau is a genious and that Joe Biden has all of his faculties. Sorry bud but you are really really wrong. You can have your opinion but the facts do not lie. The police, the politicians and the new lie. But then I can see they have you sucked in, hook line and sinker. Why tell a lie when the truth will do. That is not how Trudeau operates. He said BLM was a peaceful protest. Not sure what news you watch but I didn't think it was too peaceful? Just saying. The majority of Canadians agree with the Freedom Convoy. Come up here and I will show you.

Guys like you argue with guys like Mike that you just shot a 500 pound bear but when you find it the next morning it is smaller than any of my German shepherds. Oh yea and I train them in Spanish just so they don't get accused of being a Nazi. Peace bro, watch Rebel News, follow the videos, follow the interviews and learn the truth, so you won't embarrass yourself on this forum. I am sure you are a nice guy.

23-Feb-22
You said it. If you don’t like being taken “to task” then don’t post asinine stuff like comparing an elected Prime Minister to Hitler or your free country to Nazi Germany. It demeans the millions who died due to there religion or race or for the millions of soldiers that died. Almost 11 million Allied soldiers died fight for that fascist pig subhuman. Again, the comparison is completely and totally asinine.

Definition of asinine 1 : extremely or utterly foolish or silly an asinine excuse

The shoe seems to fit

Now who is name calling? Wasn’t you the one complaining about that a few posts up?

23-Feb-22
In the words of Ronald Reagan-There you go again. Just calling a spade a spade. Re-read the definition of a troll. I'm LMAO.

23-Feb-22
Well one obvious similarity it both Trudeau and Hitler were elected to office by their country.

23-Feb-22
I know what it is. Maybe you should read it again and then look at your comparison post…see your reflection yet?

23-Feb-22
Joe Biden released the oil reserves and saw gasoline prices drop ten cents momentarily and claimed success. He cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline first day in office. Yet the US buys oil from some pretty shady countries. Germany gets 60 -70% of their energy from Russia. Slo Joe blames the Russians, even that moron Trudeau is blaming the Russians for promoting and financing the Freedom Convoy and that was one of his reasons for the Emergency act. To all my American friends, you have one very tired and old and really diminished guy, well past his prime and we have one younger and even dumber guy running our country (remember he was a part time drama teacher and he said that BLM was a peaceful protest and he supported it) . Yet people believe the CBC and other Canadian news outlets but aren't aware that Trudeau gave them billions of dollars in aid. Do you really think they report the truth or spread the Liberal spin? If you can't figure that out, book a stone sheep hunt in Kansas, but don't post here any more.

23-Feb-22
Ryan, you are hilarious. In your mind when you do it, it's argument. When it turns on you, you cry "foul". Still LMAO.

23-Feb-22
So many of you still think the peoples vote actually matters in the USA? Not really..pretty similar to Canada actually ...IF you've been paying any attention at all!

23-Feb-22
Screwball- so were all American president and everyone other leader of a democratic government. He could of chose many other leaders but instead he compare Trudeau to Hitler to “provoke, defame, anger, tease, flame, or incite.” Kind of like a troll would.

23-Feb-22
Ryan, at least try and be literate and accurately describe my posts. I made no such insinuation. Still LMAO.

23-Feb-22
I think k flats name is Ryan Hrabe. My technique is to not read his posts.

23-Feb-22
Yes and as you see similarities on how they are using legal government decrees to gain more and more power while stripping freedoms and people think it is all good because we have been trained to think that way in schools, colleges, and the media is the deliverer of the narrative.

23-Feb-22
Rgiesey- Apparently you do read them and now are ignoring my posts so well that you’re trying figure out who I am. Why would my name matter to you or anyone else? But keep thinking,

• Sitka Gear