molsonarcher 13-Jan-22
Bou'bound 13-Jan-22
Bou'bound 14-Jan-22
Bou'bound 19-Jan-22
Bou'bound 22-Jan-22
Empty Freezer 22-Jan-22
13-Jan-22
I have a question on the site I just picked up on the micro adjust for windage

When you make that adjustment and turn that dial in and it clicks it doesn’t seem like anything is really moving and for those that have that site is each click so minor and that it’s really not noticeable unless you’re doing it many times

Someone had told me on another site the adjustment on that brand was an eighth of an inch at 20 yards per click

If the fast Eddie is similar I probably won’t notice anything in terms of movement on the unit unless I was clicking it a few dozen times

13-Jan-22
Bou, you are correct. The micro adjust is very minor. I had the same impression as you when i first used it. The only way i could tell it moved was shooting after i adjusted it. I suppose you could verify travel with calipers, but i never went that far. I can say it does work, but its not a quick adjustment and i found i could get really close just using the main slide adjustment and fine tune with a couple clicks.

13-Jan-22
Thanks so much

14-Jan-22
Any additional experience. I know many use this sight

19-Jan-22
Thoughts from users please

22-Jan-22
Thoughts from users please

22-Jan-22
I adjust by sliding the sight housing. The clicks are such a small adjustment it can get frustrating making changes.

• Sitka Gear