Panther Bone 24-Feb-22
Supernaut 24-Feb-22
ryanrc 24-Feb-22
Supernaut 24-Feb-22
mountainman 25-Feb-22
Jaquomo 27-Feb-22
14-Jan-22

ryanrc's Link
Just saw this organization o. Facebook. I put my money where my mouth is and donated.

14-Jan-22
Our new lion hunting bill is the first I've heard of them. As connected as many are on Bowsite, maybe someone knows who they actually are?

14-Jan-22
If anyone has Facebook. Go to their page. It appears that they are serious about these issues in multiple states.

14-Jan-22
Reading their info, you could take it either way --- for or against hunting. I agree, I need a lot more info on them first, especially since they originate in California.

14-Jan-22
"Reading their info, you could take it either way --- for or against hunting." My first thought also.

14-Jan-22
I don't know for sure. I guess I thought their name was as intentional as the anti orgs like to do. I just saw from their Facebook posts that they sure seem to be against the colorado and other state measures.

14-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

14-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

14-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

14-Jan-22
Here are some examples that I am seeing on Facebook.

14-Jan-22
Cautiously optimistic here. Maybe, just maybe, this could be the start of the across the board support AND real meaningful action group hunting needs!

14-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

14-Jan-22
It looks to be the hunters in California that successfully stood up against the bear hunting ban (SB 252) this time last year. I know they were planning a platform like this one. They talked about it on some podcast, I believe P&Y, last spring. My .02, this group looks legit and will do great things.

14-Jan-22
A potential wolf in sheep’s clothing beware be very aware

14-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

15-Jan-22
I signed up and am already impressed with their activity. They have sent 5700+ emails to CO legislators. I'm going to send some money.

Do most hunters care about preserving hunting? Not unless it affects something a hunter specifically hunts, in their state. We are a sad bunch.

15-Jan-22
You can sign up for all the info and updates without donating. They appear to be serious about starting a national organization of ALL hunters to fight back against these state-by-state threats. This is something that currently does not exist.

15-Jan-22
Looks like the organization that everyone's been waiting for! But like every thing else in this world Money Moves It! Hopefully the hunting hordes get on board.

15-Jan-22
Don't see any harm in getting info and updates. Too early for me to donate. I can't see anything bad but they are so new that there isn't much out there. Some years ago a new organization popped up that appeared to be a great fit for me that turned out not to be.

15-Jan-22
But Glunt, you still like to do backcountry hiking and angling, right? Me too. ;-)

15-Jan-22
Lol.

15-Jan-22
I looked over their site fairly close. Seem to be legit and on the side of the hunting community nationwide. More action taking place on the Howl site than BHA for dam sure. I sent the emails to all 4 states. I’d give it a look for yourselves gents.

16-Jan-22
Something needs to happen. Sounds like Colorado is turning into California

16-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

17-Jan-22

Pole Mtn's Link
This is a podcast featuring the "Howl for Wildlife" founder. "Huntin Ain't Easy" podcast. EP 25 HOWL for Wildlife, with the creator of HOWL, Charles Whitwam

17-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo
And this is the antis using Facebook to gin up support.

17-Jan-22
I think this Howl group is legit. Looks like they are for the cause

17-Jan-22
First rep to drop the bill tonight

17-Jan-22
I will say this - they keep you in the loop if you just sign up. Like, daily reports. That tells something.

17-Jan-22
HSUS, the big lie already. "Colorado hunters kill thousands of Bobcats per year." According to CPW reports, hunters and trappers take 400-500 cat per year during a set season. Not thousands. One of the same sponsors of this Bill, tried to ban bobcat hunting last year, using a Citizens Petition before the CPW Commission. Based on science and recommendations from Staff, the petition was denied. They did not get their way so here we go with another action trying through the Legislature.

17-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

18-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

18-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

18-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

21-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

22-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

22-Jan-22
Joined and donated. I like that crowd....

22-Jan-22
They need a better name.

22-Jan-22
Perhaps they took a page from the anti's playbook and chose a name that will get some funding from unsuspecting donors from the other side?

23-Jan-22
Agree w stix on this..

25-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

25-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

25-Jan-22
I have donated. I also mentioned on the Gram that Howl for Wildlife should stop by Bowsite and introduce themselves to you all. Cheers!!

25-Jan-22
They are actually helping on these issues. Certainly would be worth getting them over here and even on the Stickbow to introduce themselves.

25-Jan-22
Somebody would soon try to throw some shade. In a very righteous manner, of course.

25-Jan-22
Looking forward to hearing them on Kifaru’s latest episode

25-Jan-22

LUNG$HOT's Link
Looks like the bill to ban cat hunting in Colorado has fortunately lost 3 of its 4 sponsors. Thank God!

28-Jan-22

Bow Bullet's Link
Stop the Antis, Save the Hunt rally at the Colorado Capitol

Don't know if I'll be able to be there but I hope a bunch of people make it.

28-Jan-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

28-Jan-22

midwest's Link
Podcast with Aron Snyder...

03-Feb-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

04-Feb-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

10-Feb-22
I was wondering if there are any other ways to take action and do more to help? any ideas?

22-Feb-22

Luckyluciano2 's embedded Photo
Luckyluciano2 's embedded Photo
If you are not convinced yet that Howl is legit… let me assure you they are as pro-hunting and fishing as it gets…How do I know? I am one of the co founders of the organization. feel free to google my name John Stallone or the president Charles Whitwam if you are not convinced that we are hunters… well you’re a tough not to crack

22-Feb-22
You guys are doing great! Using the antis' media tactics against them. Sending you $100 in the morning. Keep up the great effort!

22-Feb-22
@jaquomo it’s only possible with fellow hunters like you ????

23-Feb-22
Awesome to see!

23-Feb-22
If you are not convinced yet that Howl is legit… let me assure you they are as pro-hunting and fishing as it gets…How so I know? I am one of the co founders of the organization feel free to google my name John Stallone or the president Charles Whitwam if you are not convinced that we are hunters… well you’re a tough not to crack

23-Feb-22
I'm in too! Thanks for doing this John!

23-Feb-22
Ive never joined any hunting organizations before. It appears this is a pretty good group according to to others that have been involved in the politics side of hunting. Im going to do a little more research and probably join. The politicians are swayed back and forth by pressure, and it seems like this group has it figured out how to apply the right amount of pressure.

24-Feb-22
I’m in. Bought a hoodie and t shirt too.

24-Feb-22
I’m in. Bought a hoodie and t shirt too.

24-Feb-22
I'm in.

This is the way.

24-Feb-22

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

24-Feb-22
Just got that email and howled again. Good stuff!

This is the way.

25-Feb-22
I have joined and donated. They are doing great things.

27-Feb-22
Stix, this is what we thought (hoped) BHA would be in the beginning. Are BHA members even aware of this organization? The support of thousands of man-bun/ skinny-jeans/flat-brim folks would really be a boost.

• Sitka Gear