Steve Leffler 22-Jan-22
Steve H. 22-Jan-22
APauls 23-Jan-22
KHNC 24-Jan-22
wytex 24-Jan-22
Glunt@work 25-Jan-22
'Ike' (Phone) 28-Jan-22
22-Jan-22
I would appreciate any feedback or ideas on where to go out West in September for deer. It seems some of these areas got hit with EHD recently so I want to think about that before I book a hunt.

22-Jan-22
Wyoming

22-Jan-22
Are you looking for a Cous or velvet rack? Did not think there was much call for a Sept whitetail hunt. Maybe I learned another something new today after my wife taught me a lesson earlier.

22-Jan-22
Just looking to hunt deer in Sept out West. Whitetails. OK with velvet or not. I have November taken care of, and I really like to hunt deer with a bow so I am trying to find a guided hunt for sept.

22-Jan-22
WY

22-Jan-22
Is Nebraska far enough west? OTC tags

22-Jan-22
yes, Nebrasak, WY, SD, Montana I am open minded

22-Jan-22

Steve Leffler's embedded Photo
Steve Leffler's embedded Photo
Montana. Sept 26. Deer are on their regular feeding patterns. If you know where they are bedding and where they are feeding it can be a great time to arrow a nice buck.

22-Jan-22
NE Wyoming and SW Montana got hit with winter kill last year and EHD this year.

23-Jan-22
If you are looking for guided I'd go Saskatchewan or Alberta. Un-pressured big bucks on food sources in comfortable temps. No need to draw a tag.

24-Jan-22
NW Nebraska was the worst ive seen since 2012 this year. Usually can see 40-50 per day in september, sometimes nearly 100. (On Private) This last september , some days i never saw a single deer. Most in a day was 6 does. I bailed out early and went to another state to hunt. It was MUCH better! I would not hunt Nebraska for a few years minimum if you were planning to try the NW or Northern part of the state.

24-Jan-22
Look at some of the Type 3 licenses for eastern Wyoming. Some nice whitetails out on the eastern side and licenses that can be drawn with 0 PP.

25-Jan-22
Wyoming doesn't have whitetails and it's crowded early season...honest....

28-Jan-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Oregon for Columbia Whitetail….

• Sitka Gear