Zbone 04-May-22
4nolz@work 04-May-22
DanaC 05-May-22
Zbone 05-May-22
LINK 05-May-22
Shaft2Long 06-May-22
ahunter76 06-May-22
04-May-22
That would be the system working. When one party does a bunch of stupid and unpopular idiocy, they lose big in the next election. I've lost a lot of my faith in the system, but maybe things are turning around. Dems will have to lose the house, senate and pres to send the message.

04-May-22
Vance was a big critic of Trump in the past then changed his tune. I really don’t know anything about the guy, don’t live in Ohio but, that’s kind of a red flag. Is he gonna turn into a Liz Cheney once he gets his nameplate on the office door?

04-May-22
" really don't know anything about the guy..." He wrote Hillbilly Elegy. His personal story about what he has overcome is inspiring. But, he did criticize Trump and it is a red flag. He said he was naive at the time and Trump has since endorsed him. Time will tell.

04-May-22
I am hearing Trump endorsed candidates went 22-0 last night.

I don’t know if it’s a sign of anything or not since Trump won both Ohio and Indiana in 2020.

04-May-22
" He said he was naive at the time and Trump has since endorsed him. "

Now that's funny right there.

04-May-22
“Everyone on here has criticized Trump for one thing or the other!”

LMAO like when and who.

04-May-22
Really Ryan?

04-May-22
I'm reading "Hillbilly Elegy" right now and it's a great book. My dad actually sent it to me and said it reminded him of growing up as a white kid on an Indian reservation in Montana.

And yes, Trump's endorsements are about the only ones that carry any weight and can swing an election.......He came from 3rd place and WOULD NOT have won his race without the Donald and I think Mr. Vance is a pretty decent candidate but in this day and age that doesn't necessarily mean much.

04-May-22
I'll be the first to say that I was skeptical of Trump since I live in NY but I'm a huge supporter now because he kept his word and got a lot of great things done. Imagine if the Dems didn't try to overturn the election with disinformation and lying and he would have even gotten more accomplished. I'm hoping he gets elected a cleans house with a wrecking ball,

04-May-22
Disinformation is such a big thing for Dems they have created a tax sponsored arena for it!!!! With OUR tax money.

04-May-22
Maaaaaan, as a Buckeye I don't know about JD, there's just something odd about about the guy... As Shaft2Long mentioned, he's already flipped flopped on Trump and don't quite understand why Trump endorsed him... I seen a couple interviews of him and then with all the TV campaign advertisements the past couple months seen video straight from the horses mouth saying he was a never-Trumpster and would have voted for Trump's impeachment... Never heard him say anything positive about protecting the 2nd amendment neither and as mentioned, he was behind in the Fox poles until Trump endorsed him...

I didn't want any part of Dolan neither because he and his brother own controlling ownership of the Tribe and caved to the name change by a handful of people...

I kinda liked the Timken lady because she is pro gun and liked the interview I seen with her and campaign advertisements showing her afield with shotgun in hand, but then seen video of her too saying if she was in the senate she didn't know if she would have voted for Trumps impeachment...

I really like Marine Josh Mandel - "God, Guns, and Trump" and voted for him... Only question with him was he's kind of a war monger saying he would have voted for troops on the ground in Ukraine... That's scary...

No matter now, gotta vote for JD over the Dems in November, same as Dickhxxxd Dewine because of the lesser of two evils...

Again as Shaft2Long mentioned if he wins in November, let's just hope JD doesn't catch the the Liz Chaney syndrome...

04-May-22
I heard him described as a candidate "the GOP reviled as much as Trump" if the Republican swamp hates him that's a good thing imo

05-May-22

DanaC's Link

05-May-22
Thanks for the link DanaC - "Mandel continued to hammer his opponent for such remarks, including saying in 2016 he might vote for Hillary Clinton if it seemed Trump might win."

I watched these campaign advertisements and interviews closely and yeah, I forgot to mention that was said of JD...

05-May-22
A Trump endorsement in the primaries might bring a different result in the general election. Interesting to see how Independents end up sorting everything out that has happened since 2020.

05-May-22
How does a Biden endorsement/ non endorsement affect a Demoncrat in the general. If independents are looking at endorsements will they choose someone Trump has endorsed or someone Biden has/hasn’t endorsed. My money is on the former this round with runaway inflation. People vote with their pockets and they are not buying what the Dems are selling.

06-May-22
I realize now why this caught my attention. There was another candidate interviewed on a satellite station that claimed Vance wasn’t even a Republican at the time he ran and was getting a lot of funding from Silicon Valley.

I won’t claim to know everyone thatTrump is endorsing so I could be way off the mark but he endorsed this guy, who had accolades and public recognition. I see Trump has endorsed Dr. Oz who has a lot of name recognition and from what I have heard has only been a conservative for about 10 minutes.

I really hope Trump didn’t boost these guys because it would be an easy win and look good for both. A majority isn’t going to matter if you get a bunch of Rhinos who are gonna play grab ass with the Dems and losers like McConnell…etc.

06-May-22
I'm just hoping the "new" guys are fed up with the "old" do nothing, lying arses & actually TRY to change for the good of the people/country.. As an individual, Trump was a self centered arse BUT when he did "try" to do things "it was for the betterment" of America & it's legal citizens. i will give him that..

• Sitka Gear