Rut Nut 07-May-22
WV Mountaineer 07-May-22
spike78 07-May-22
spike78 07-May-22
Rut Nut 07-May-22
Pete In Fairbanks 08-May-22
HDE 08-May-22
07-May-22
Now that’s ridiculous. Infringing property rights.

Pretty sure this Supreme Court would throw that out… maybe worth the bill passing so it does get challenged and is tossed out setting a precedent

07-May-22
Thanks for sharing. My letter and signature added

07-May-22
How dumb. All you have to do is sign a quit claim deed to transfer ownership to a trust (that you control) of the 1 inch strip of land around the perimeter of your land. Then request permission from the trust that you control which is now your adjacent landowner.

07-May-22
Liberalism at it finest. (Puke).

07-May-22
Private property rights no longer exist. The libs will stop at nothing.

07-May-22
Can’t happen.

07-May-22
Wow…

07-May-22
That’s what folks said when there was talk of firing employees for refusing the COVID vaccine Bou..................

07-May-22
Done

07-May-22
If that’s the case then wouldn’t the state have to get permission from neighbors to hunt on state land? What’s the difference?

07-May-22
Isn’t NJ like the only state in the country that doesn’t allow hollow point ammo for self defense? Man I can’t wait to move out of the Northeast I’m surrounded!

07-May-22
I am a PA resident but live right across the Delaware River from NJ and have hunted there in the past. I said so in my e-mail. Also said it was just another attempt by the ANTIS to try to ban or severely curtail (legal) hunting in NJ! It is rediculous to think a landowner has to get permission from his neighbors to hunt his OWN land! : ( It would also apparently increase the safety zone from 50 to 150 yards thus reducing the amount of huntable land in suburban areas. Total BS!

08-May-22
I was born in NJ. When I see things like this, I just think to myself how damn clever I was to move away from NJ 50 years ago!

Pete

08-May-22
Anti's are united in their cause. Hunters aren't. Hunters can't go a moment without bickering about a mechanical vs a fixed broadhead...

• Sitka Gear