spike78 07-May-22
spike78 07-May-22
Stix 07-May-22
Rut Nut 07-May-22
Pete In Fairbanks 08-May-22
HDE 08-May-22
07-May-22

Stix's Link
There is a bill pending in NJ to make it harder for hunting on private land in NJ. The landowner would have to get concurrence from all adjacent landowners to allow hunting on his own property.

Alot of the hunting clubs in NJ utilize leases for private land hunting opportunities.

Visit the following website in order to send your opposition to NJ legislators on this bill

07-May-22
Now that’s ridiculous. Infringing property rights.

Pretty sure this Supreme Court would throw that out… maybe worth the bill passing so it does get challenged and is tossed out setting a precedent

07-May-22
Send an email via the link if it suits you

07-May-22
Thanks for sharing. My letter and signature added

07-May-22
How dumb. All you have to do is sign a quit claim deed to transfer ownership to a trust (that you control) of the 1 inch strip of land around the perimeter of your land. Then request permission from the trust that you control which is now your adjacent landowner.

07-May-22
Liberalism at it finest. (Puke).

07-May-22
Private property rights no longer exist. The libs will stop at nothing.

07-May-22
Can’t happen.

07-May-22
Wow…

07-May-22
That’s what folks said when there was talk of firing employees for refusing the COVID vaccine Bou..................

07-May-22
Done

07-May-22
If that’s the case then wouldn’t the state have to get permission from neighbors to hunt on state land? What’s the difference?

07-May-22
Isn’t NJ like the only state in the country that doesn’t allow hollow point ammo for self defense? Man I can’t wait to move out of the Northeast I’m surrounded!

07-May-22
Spike78, that's what the anti's hope to achieve with this bill. That's why everyone needs to send emails to defeat this, not just residents. It's a tactic we cant allow to stand. Just writing a comment on bowsite doesnt help

07-May-22
I am a PA resident but live right across the Delaware River from NJ and have hunted there in the past. I said so in my e-mail. Also said it was just another attempt by the ANTIS to try to ban or severely curtail (legal) hunting in NJ! It is rediculous to think a landowner has to get permission from his neighbors to hunt his OWN land! : ( It would also apparently increase the safety zone from 50 to 150 yards thus reducing the amount of huntable land in suburban areas. Total BS!

08-May-22
I was born in NJ. When I see things like this, I just think to myself how damn clever I was to move away from NJ 50 years ago!

Pete

08-May-22
Anti's are united in their cause. Hunters aren't. Hunters can't go a moment without bickering about a mechanical vs a fixed broadhead...

• Sitka Gear