Ambush 07-May-22
mooseslayer 07-May-22
molsonarcher 07-May-22
Bearman 07-May-22
molsonarcher 07-May-22
Alexis Desjardins 08-May-22
grape 08-May-22
07-May-22
Evening everyone, due to the insane amount of snow we had this year we were forced to move our first group till next spring, in turn it freed up a few tags and we have opened up a new week for this spring which begins the 5th of June and runs till the 11th of June. I have a few openings those spring dates or can also use those tags for the either the first or second week of September. Just to be clear this hunt takes place in Manitoba, Canada with Sleeve Lake Outfitters. Hope everyone’s having a great spring so far.

07-May-22
Dam, I thought you got a 22” bear! Haha. Good luck this season!!

07-May-22
Haha I can see where the mix up would be, and thanks we’ll just be happy to get guys into the bush finally. Good luck to the rest of your season as well!

07-May-22
Haha!! I was excited to see the pics too.

07-May-22
Can’t wait Evan!

07-May-22
What week was your first group supposed to hunt this spring? Were you unable to bait or even get to the stands.

07-May-22
It can’t come soon enough Frank!

07-May-22
Hey there moose, Yes we did all our baits and stands with snowmobiles this spring, they’ve been baited for three weeks now. We’re able to get into most baits now with the four wheelers thankfully and everything’s being hit really well so far. Our first week was would’ve been this week, I didn’t want to take any chances though. This week has been the first nice weather we’ve had this spring, most of the snow in the bush is gone now.

07-May-22
Almost there Evan! Seet you guys tomorrow. Frank, we might save a few for ya!

07-May-22
Everyone’s pumped for you guys to get into camp Matt, let’s get a big fella down tomorrow to start the week off right haha

07-May-22
Love these Canadian bear hunts threads!

07-May-22
Evan thats the plan. Booner in the salt on day 1!

08-May-22
Good luck! Will follow your hunt on the other thread. I always cheer for Ohio natives!

08-May-22
Good luck nephew hope all goes well glad u put the snow machines away different spring for sure say hello to the guide and cook crew. God bless.

08-May-22
Good luck….keep us posted!

• Sitka Gear