Jaquomo 24-May-22
JohnMC 24-May-22
Jaquomo 25-May-22
DanaC 25-May-22
22-May-22

Bowbender's Link
Enjoy. I did.

22-May-22
Another good one from TAB. I look forward to every essay.

24-May-22
Man I love that guy. Hilarious.

24-May-22
Thoroughly enjoy all of TAB's offerings.

24-May-22
Now that’s awesome!!!

24-May-22
The guy is funny. I appreciate his brand of pissed-off humor.

I kind of envision a conservative Lewis Black in camo

24-May-22
If TAB offends you, it’s probably a ‘you thing’.

24-May-22
TAB is never boring, even when what he's writing isn't relevant to me personally.

24-May-22
"1. Wear your full camo “system” during local 3-D shoots."

I won't wear it to 3D shoots, but I will to weddings and funerals. It's the best clothing I own. Otherwise, it's my civies...Cabelas clearance rack. And that would just be disrespectful to dead relatives.

24-May-22
I don't own a piece of civilian clothing over $30. I don't own a piece of hunting clothing under $30 lol.

24-May-22

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo

24-May-22

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo

24-May-22
Man I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have to own some suits for work, but I have WAY more money tied up in merino and various camos than I have tied up in suits or any of my casual clothing. Drives my wife CRAZY

24-May-22
Pix or it didn’t happen, Blane.

24-May-22
My wife won't let me show off our closet. I have an embarrassing ammunition hoard, a row of camo, and a tiny row of suits and 2 polo shirts.

24-May-22
I have a big walk-in closet that my late wife called the "Cabelas closet".

My name is Lou and I'm a hunting and fishing gear hoarder. Didn't help my addiction when I was a field tester for them, either, and got to keep everything. But much of my current gear still has the XXX sidewalk sale tag from back when that event was really something.

24-May-22
That side walk sale was definitely worth the drive to Sidney

25-May-22
There toward the end, people hired by outfitter companies would camp in line for 5 days to be first in when the gun fired. At my first one, back in a different century, I got there at 2 am and was second in line. They gave me a tshirt. My buddies who worked there had a list of stuff I wanted and set it in a pile off in a corner. Those were the days.

25-May-22
I have a walk-in closet (didn't build it, part of this old apartment building) and half of what's in there is either hunting clothes or tee shirts. There's a suit and a pair of dress slacks but I have to dig deep to find 'em. Not sure they still fit...

I don't wear camo except to hunt, it's expensive but will last forever with care. I've outgrown more than I ever wore out, but there's always a kid out there who needs a jacket.

• Sitka Gear