Jasper 06-Jun-22
Jasper 06-Jun-22
Scar Finga 09-Jun-22
Jasper 09-Jun-22
Scar Finga 15-Jun-22
31-May-22

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
So for the last 3 years I’ve given a fully equipped bow package away and God has led me to some amazing people with amazing stories. Each year I’ve been hooked up with 2 young men and other total strangers (mostly Bowsiters!) stepped up with a second bow and loads of other archery gear and hunting equipment to bless the kids with. It was perfect as I was contacted by mentors for the young men who were involved in their lives, trained them and took them hunting. They were the true heroes! I’ve been blessed by archery and bow hunting for over 50 years and am excited to start the process again and see where God leads. I have another great Bear Archery bow, a fully equipped Bear Legend Series Status EKO that I’d love to get in the hands of a deserving young person. This bow has an adjustable draw weight of 55 to 70 pounds and a draw length of 26.5 to 31 inches. It has a Trophy Ridge 7-pin React Pro sight, HXL drop away rest, stabilizer and Trophy Ridge Hex Light quiver. I’m throwing in 1/2 dozen Carbon Express Maxima Red arrows, six Muzzy Trocar broad heads, a True Fire index finger release, a pack of Rocky Mountain field points and some Nockturnal lighted nocks. This thing is ready to rock!!! I also have a fully equipped Parker bow that I don’t have in my possession yet that I’ll be giving away (thank you Mike Coursey!) In a perfect world I’m looking for a young person who hunts (or has expressed an interest in hunting) and doesn’t have or can’t afford a nice bow. If you know of a good candidate, send me their story, (via EMail or PM ONLY please ([email protected]) ……name, age, location and a little history). If the person I choose lives close to Atlanta, Georgia, they’re welcome to come to my home and I’ll set the bow up for them and we’ll shoot a little. If they’re out of the area I’ll ship it all on my dime. Please note that this is not a youth bow meant for a kid….I want someone to be able to hunt with it this fall so they need to be able to pull 55 pounds or more comfortably and have a 26.5” draw or longer. So spread the word (Share this post if you’d like) and I look forward to helping steer someone a little deeper into their enjoyment of God’s Great Outdoors (I’ll choose the winner in 3 or 4 weeks). (If you’re interested in helping out and donating equipment or a gift card to the winners shoot me an email. Last year I had an archery pro shop in the winner’s home town step up and tune the young man’s bow and give him some lessons. Thanks all!! #blessedbybowhunting #godsgreatoutdoors #payitforward #beararchery #muzzy #trufirereleases #carbonexpressarrows #payitforward #Proverbs22v6

31-May-22

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

31-May-22

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

31-May-22

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

31-May-22

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

31-May-22
Awesome gesture on your part! There are still a lot of good people out there and you are definitely one of them.

31-May-22
It's really good of you to do this again Jasper. Some young person is going to be in for a great surprise.

31-May-22
Awesome !

31-May-22
Class act Jasper. Simply awesome! Your generosity will be blessed!

01-Jun-22
Thanks guys! Looking forward to bringing a couple of new bowhunters into the clan

01-Jun-22
That’s awesome Jasper. I noticed you said your close to Atlanta. If you need any help I’m in the western part of Georgia till September. I basically have a farm bow shop here if someone needs help setting up a bow. I would also do lessons here.

01-Jun-22
Thanks Greg! I’ll be in touch if one of the winners is near you

02-Jun-22
Come on Bowsiters!!! Step up and give just a little!!! This is a great cause, and it has been going for 4 years!! Please help out if you can!! Even a cheaper knife for gutting is an awesome donation!!

Thanks!!

02-Jun-22
Thank you Mark! I’ve surprisingly only received 3 nominations but 2 of them are legitimate tear jerkers and possibly what we’re looking for; we’ll see. Keep ‘em coming guys and thank you all so much. Just trying to do our part at changing the bowhunting world….one deserving kid at a time.

03-Jun-22
Come on Bowsiters!! Why isn't this gaining traction! In the past years we have has multiple people step up and help out!!! PM Jasper with anything you can donate to these kids!!

04-Jun-22
Awesome thing to do Jasper. I don't have any candidates, but I'll bump this thread to the top. I missed it the last couple of days.

04-Jun-22
Back to the top!

04-Jun-22

molsonarcher's embedded Photo
molsonarcher's embedded Photo
I will add these here. AGC bino harness and Outdoor edge knife combo. Also i will pay for a Pope and Young membership for the winning recipient.

04-Jun-22
Matt,

Thank you so much brother!!! You are the man!!!!

05-Jun-22
Thanks Matt. Very generous of you. I’m in for arrows and broadheads.

05-Jun-22
BTTT!! Guys, we do this every year and help kids in need get out and hunt!! Donations are how we do this!!!

We need your help!!

Donate anything you can please!

05-Jun-22
Glad to help. There was a time not too long ago i wouldnt have been able to. Im sure the items being donated here will make someones day, month, year, season, and put a smile on their face. I only hope they enjoy it and dont miss as often as i do ;)

06-Jun-22
Wow Matt, thank you! What a great and generous thing to do! God bless, I’ll be in touch later m. John

06-Jun-22
And thank you Mark and Randy for all you do as well. Y’all are absolutely top notch!!!

09-Jun-22
BTTT...

Hey Gents,

We still need guys to help out and donate for the bow giveaways! We take used packs, knives in good condition, definitely new items.

Contact Jasper if you are willing to help.

09-Jun-22
So what we’ll do in a week or two is I’ll choose the winners. Currently I have 3 bows to give away! At that juncture in the past I’ve gotten a feel for what the winners may need other than bows to get them on the right track for getting in the field this fall as new bowhunters. Arrows, releases, targets, camouflage, boots, etc. Gift cards are great as well. Huge thanks to those of you who have already reached out to me. God bless! John

15-Jun-22
BTTT

• Sitka Gear