Rgiesey 19-Jun-22
LUNG$HOT 19-Jun-22
LUNG$HOT 19-Jun-22
LUNG$HOT 19-Jun-22
LUNG$HOT 19-Jun-22
LUNG$HOT 19-Jun-22
pav 20-Jun-22
18-Jun-22
Happy Father's Day to all the father's here. Happy Father's Day to my Dad..what a great father that got us boys into archery in 1975, he didn't know much about but we all learned together. He will be 94 this November.

18-Jun-22

TGbow's embedded Photo
TGbow's embedded Photo
Happy Father's Day to all the father's here. Happy Father's Day to my Dad..what a great father that got us boys into archery in 1975, he didn't know much about but we all learned together. He will be 94 this November.

18-Jun-22
Thanks TGbow, one of the best things that I ever did as a father was introducing my boys to archery and bowhunting at a very early age (as soon as they were physically able). Your father likely got as much or more out of it than you did. Good on all those fathers taking the time and energy to install those types of activities in their offspring. The rewards are great. Badbull

18-Jun-22
Happy Father’s Day everyone. Tomorrow will be a day out with the kids potentially hanging some new cameras and banging around in the woods. They’re 6-4-2 and I can’t hardly get out in the woods without at least one of em. They’ve all been tagging along since they were 2 on short scouting missions or swapping some batteries close by. Definitely slows ya down but wouldn’t change it for the world. Back pack of snacks and juice boxes and were good to go

18-Jun-22
Happy Father’s Day. Enjoy!

18-Jun-22
Well, I won't be able to go around Dad tomorrow because I've been sick..but all is good

19-Jun-22

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Happy Father's Day All.

I sure miss my Dad.

Thanks for everything Dad,

Robb

19-Jun-22

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Our last pic together here @ my home before he passed away.

19-Jun-22
My Dad is gone too. He was awesome. So fortunate to have been raised by the WWII generation.

19-Jun-22
Happy Fathers day fellas.

19-Jun-22

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Amen…

19-Jun-22

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Wow!! Great pictures and backgrounds gentlemen. So far I’m having a great day. Watching my two grandsons. My 2.5 year old is helping me with an Alaska Diamond Willow walking stick

19-Jun-22
Happy Father Days My Dad pass at age 50 when i was 18. Now 70 But I still remember everything he taught me about the outdoors. Now i pass them all to my daughters! Every ending cycle of life.

19-Jun-22
Thanks for sharing guys!

19-Jun-22
My dad went through a long painful decline then passed …tough to go through.

My son and I are getting lunch then some quality trigger time on a buddies ranch today- a good day and heres to hoping you have a great day too.

19-Jun-22
Happy Father’s Day all. So blessed to be a father of 7.

“Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed, But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.” ??Psalms? ?127:4-5? ?NKJV??

19-Jun-22
Happy Father’s Day to my dad who shot a 151” 9 pointer from a stand I hung when I was 16. I went to chase girls and he went hunting and used my stand. It lit a fire in me for archery deer hunting that still burns today. It took me 20 years of hunting to beat his 151” score. Thanks for the hard lesson dad.

Thanks for always being there and teaching me to live the golden rule.

19-Jun-22
Ryan, sounds like you had a great Dad. Nothing like those memories

19-Jun-22
Only bad thing about today being Father's Day is I have Covid so I can't go around my Dad

19-Jun-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
The 5 weight my dad built for me...Dementia has taken its toll, but he's hanging in there...Will turn 80 in Sept...

19-Jun-22

FORESTBOWS 's embedded Photo
FORESTBOWS 's embedded Photo

19-Jun-22
Charlie Rehor

That is really cool!

Happy Father’s Day!

19-Jun-22
Nice posts guys! Big day in my world. Happy Father’s Day!

19-Jun-22
Double post.

19-Jun-22

LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
Won’t let me post pics with the “Edit” function.

19-Jun-22

Took the boys for a day on the River yesterday for Father’s Day weekend.

19-Jun-22

Catchin minnows! ;^)

19-Jun-22

Always great to spend a day with my sons.

20-Jun-22
Second Father's Day without Dad. His most prized possession was a Ranger bass boat. My son and I spend the day on the lake in that boat. Lots of great memories with Dad for both of us... and made some new memories together.

• Sitka Gear