No Mercy 21-Jun-22
sticksender 21-Jun-22
Huntcell 21-Jun-22
MQQSE 21-Jun-22
Glunt@work 21-Jun-22
21-Jun-22

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
Congrats to the outfitter because I know he'll put the extra cash to good use. I've hunted with him before, and I've shot my biggest in this area hunting on my own, but the units are hunted really hard. I'd hate to have that kind of pressure to produce big one for a price tag like this. I'm assuming it was won by bid, but I really don't know. He has guided the governor's tag recipient before, and I'm told it is not uncommon for a 4th Season rifle hunt to bring $10k now. Can anyone explain why these are bringing such high prices?

21-Jun-22
That's what I get for typing the title without my glasses...

21-Jun-22
Look for any mule deer hunts that are 180”+ hunts with the potential for bigger. This price is pretty in line with the others I know of.

21-Jun-22
4th season tag requires double digit points to draw...so possibly the included voucher is driving up the cost?

21-Jun-22
17k for a mule deer hunt? This is definitely turning into a rich mans game.

21-Jun-22
Prime rut hunt for Mule Deer.

21-Jun-22
Compared to the price being asked for a NV 241-242 Mule Deer voucher (no outfitting included) at 37,500.00, the CO hunt is a bargain:

Nevada Mule Deer LO voucher

21-Jun-22
Cash flush gezzers decided to spend it on themselves rather than leave it to to non hunting binary relatives.

21-Jun-22

MQQSE's embedded Photo
My son hunted with him last November. Great hunt with great people.
MQQSE's embedded Photo
My son hunted with him last November. Great hunt with great people.

21-Jun-22
We don't put enough value on the vouchers we give land owners. The land, the outfitting services and the resource all combine to make this hunt worth it to someone.

The land owner and outfitter did a better job getting a return for the parts they provide.

• Sitka Gear