4nolz@work 29-Jun-22
wytex 30-Jun-22
Jasper 30-Jun-22
wytex 30-Jun-22
Buffalo1 30-Jun-22
milnrick 04-Jul-22
4nolz@work 04-Jul-22
29-Jun-22
Looking for outfitter recommendations for Spring 23'.Ill be with a group so not necessarily archery only.TIA

30-Jun-22
I'd look over on THF in the outfitters section. Hogs and javelins will be in certain parts of the state in Texas and yes not all hunting in Texas is behind a tall fence. Going down in Feb next year for our annual hog hunt in North Texas. Javelina are about at just west of Wichita Falls, you need to look more SW of North Texas. Big pigs along the Red River though.

A guy in Oklahoma is advertising a nice set up for hogs and fishing and maybe turkey, price looks good to me and the extras are nice: https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/8614557/offering-hog-hunts-in-se-oklahoma#Post8614557

30-Jun-22
There are a bunch of Texas hunting forums on FB; good place to look

30-Jun-22
Texas Hunting Forum is a good spot to look, THF. Some FB hunts are iffy at best.

30-Jun-22
Look at Texas Bowhunter website for day rate hunts forum for starters.

Since Rob Keebler shut down, it’s hard to find a reputable javelina/hog outfitter. I my opinion he was the best.

04-Jul-22
If RK can't help, I'd strongly recommend contacting Jerry Gonzalez at Perdernal Bowhunt in Laredo TX or Pete Denny's Brushy Hill ranch in Sabinal TX.

04-Jul-22
I shot one with jerry but it was february I didnt know he did turkey hunts?

• Sitka Gear