BULELK1's embedded Photo
Poor Fella !!

Robb

25-Jul-22

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Won't be long before it's over

25-Jul-22
It’s hard to watch the brutality of nature sometimes.

25-Jul-22
Dang..poor fella

25-Jul-22
Oh damn!!

25-Jul-22
That’s painful to look at. Anyone know what’s wrong or what causes that?

25-Jul-22
Looks like to me he just broke his penis. Water belly will more than likely kill him eventually. Surprised it hasn't already

25-Jul-22
Looks like it has a slice on it. Maybe he stepped on it or kicked it?? It's ugly looking.

25-Jul-22
Thought this thread was about Jaq and another x-ray

25-Jul-22
Maybe he can make it to September and someone can put him out of his misery. Looks like he doesn’t have much meat left though.

25-Jul-22
Maybe jumping a fence, maybe its just me but I see him I shoot him and walk away. Good, bad or otherwise I aint letting anything suffer!! Shawn

26-Jul-22
Yeh, full of puss no doubt

Sad,

Robb

26-Jul-22
Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh. I am picturing trying to run with that.

26-Jul-22
Looks like them ones I see on the back of pick up trucks ..... Poor guy he’s dragging them boys all over the place . Maybe he stepped on a Rattler and the rattler snatched on the closest thing he could grab?

26-Jul-22
Might get caught on something and rip it off. Maybe he will recover. Looks like it didn't affect his horn growth. I came across a 6x last year. He had a puss pocket on his right left front leg the size of a volleyball. His left beam was a 3 point as it was broke off. He could not move very well and looked pretty sad. He may have been hit by a train or a car or and arrow or a bullet. That leg looked broken. I had an anterless tag and seriously contemplated shooting him and putting him out of his misery. It would save him from being eaten alive by coyotes or a mountain lion. I didn't have the right to do it and there is always the possibility that he made it. I walked away from him and let whatever was going to happen, happen. I hope he made it but it was just before winter set in good so who knows. Sad to see though.

27-Jul-22
Makes you want to reach out with a big snippers and cut it off. Poor thing.

27-Jul-22
It looks like cancer to me. I suspect he is close to death in that picture. If it’s aged over a day or two, he’s probably dead already.

I don’t see it anymore cruel for an elk then I do for a human. He’ll lay down and die peaceful. At this point, it’s mercy.

28-Jul-22
I remember that feeling after a vasectomy and not listening to the doc about taking her easy. I looked right about the same as that bull

28-Jul-22
Bahahaha. Gotta stop curb stomping coyotes bro.

28-Jul-22
As I said I would take my chances. I would pray some that came up on my paralyzed from my neck down would end it. Just suffocate me. Again legally I agree it is not right, morally and ethically it the right thing to do. Remember this, Ethics are what you do when no one is watching!!

28-Jul-22
Possibly squamous cell carcinoma. Similar to a mule I had years back.

Shawn I’m with you. I’m a law abiding hunter but to me it’s ethical to end the suffering of a living animal who is destined to die anyway. I can’t see a law being the reason to let it die a slow and painful death. God is my judge and I believe he would agree.

• Sitka Gear