g5smoke21 26-Jul-22
Coondog 26-Jul-22
Scar Finga 26-Jul-22
wv_bowhunter 26-Jul-22
butcherboy 26-Jul-22
Blood 27-Jul-22
'Ike' (Phone) 29-Jul-22
26-Jul-22
No experience with their socks but, the wife and I have several pieces of their Merino wool and it's been great.

26-Jul-22
They are ok at best. The lightweight socks are pretty thin and don't offer much cushion. Probably get a few month out of them before they develope holes. I found fits socks this year and really like them

26-Jul-22
I have the lightweight and mid weight socks. Durable, breath well, and comfortable.

26-Jul-22
I bought a few pairs and didn't care for them. Some of their stuff is great, some... Not So Much! I only buy Darn tuff now and wear them daily, even here in AZ when it's 115! Best socks I have ever worn!

26-Jul-22
No experience with their socks but the merino base layers have done held up well over the last 3 years.

Started wearing darn tough socks everyday about a year ago. I love the midweight micro crew. Most days though I wear their 1/4 height lightweight with cushion in the bottom. Enough cushion to be comfortable but a good bit thinner than the midweight.

26-Jul-22
I also wear darn tough everyday. I mix them with grip 6 as well.

27-Jul-22
My son and I have a few pairs of the lighter merino wool from Black Ovis. We like them. They are not too heavy and have held up pretty well. I use them a lot of the time rather than other heavier pairs for hiking, hunting, 3D shoots etc.

I also have Darn Tough Socks….but I got these in a heavier style for more mountainous terrain and strenuous activity.

29-Jul-22
Darn Tough here also…

• Sitka Gear