midwest 27-Jul-22
Bou'bound 27-Jul-22
ahunter76 27-Jul-22
carcus 28-Jul-22
Arrowflinger 29-Jul-22
Arrowflinger 10-Aug-22
jjs 10-Aug-22
27-Jul-22
How many of you have tried or own the Spectra E 2022? I am going to shoot one at an Archery shop near by as soon as one comes in. Darton has always made good bows.

27-Jul-22
Good to hear Black Eagle purchased Darton.

27-Jul-22
A name from the past

27-Jul-22

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
I say you can't go wrong. I started shooting Dartons in mid 70s. 45+ years later, still shooting them. Mine are all older models but shoot great. Ex Pro 60#s for hunting, 1 of a kind Harley Maverick (made special for a sport show raffle ) 45#s for ALL outdoor targets & a 50# 3D Cyclone for indoor. Each has a specific job & arrow. Maverick in pic.

28-Jul-22
Last darton I had was the ds3800 it was a great bow, fast, quiet, at 60 pounds was as fast as most 70 pounders, at 70 the ds3800 was not an option with the brutal draw cycle. The spectra looks nice, not sure about those rollers attached to the yokes, and would like to see a roller on the cable rod instead of a slide like pse uses, not crazy about yokes that attach to the axles outboard of the limbs, they take a beating hunting, that said they aren't way out like the older bowtechs

29-Jul-22
Thanks for the replies, I should be able to let you know some about this bow in a few weeks. I have one on order.

10-Aug-22
I got the Darton Spectra E I ordered. To say the least it is a very nice bow. Smoothest bow I've ever pulled. No shock or vibration. Very comfortable to shoot. Needless to say I'm very happy with this purchase. If you are looking for a new bow do yourself a favor and shoot a Darton Spectra.

10-Aug-22
Darton was the main bow that hung in the local archery shop in 72 when I dc from the Navy, by 75 they were gone and the compounds were replacing them.

• Sitka Gear