Thornton 02-Aug-22
'Ike' (Phone) 03-Aug-22
drycreek 03-Aug-22
TGbow 03-Aug-22
BowSniper 03-Aug-22
bghunter 03-Aug-22
29-Jul-22
Community Service Post:

I just got this in the inbox from my Gunbroker acct. If you're so incline to have your voice heard by your Congress folks, here ya go. The below link is to find your rep in Congress. (The normal Bowsite link thingy wouldn't accept the link)

https://cqrcengage.com/nssf/app/onestep-write-a-letter?0&engagementId=514483&trk_msg=G0Q7TNDSTH1KND1A3U1UG69QE4&trk_contact=KSB8P9QA7RSL5ONMNL9SP0NL84&trk_sid=9R5AVVL31GRS31L0U9AUUD9LBO&trk_link=CFMBP3KNA2841CSJDOMB9QFIMO&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=EMAIL+YOUR+MEMBER+OF+CONGRESS&utm_campaign=Industry+News&utm_content=Assault+Weapons+Ban+Passes+House+Judiciary+Committee+-+tier+4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRITICAL ALERT REMINDER:

‘ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN’ VOTE TODAY

These Bills Could Be Voted on Today! Contact Your U.S. Representative in Washington D.C. This Morning

At (202) 224 3121!

Last week, the House Judiciary Committee passed Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI)'s H.R. 1808 - Assault Weapons Ban of 2021. This bill bans modern sporting rifles, shotguns, and pistols, and standard capacity magazines. It is expected to be voted on within days.

The committee also passed legislation to repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) and to put law enforcement in danger by allowing the public release of sensitive law enforcement data on crime firearms.

THESE BILLS COULD BE VOTED ON BY THE FULL HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TODAY!!!

It is critical that you call your U.S. Representative TODAY and urge a “NO” vote on H.R. 1808, the so-called “Assault Weapons Ban” of 2022, and H.R. 2814, the so-called “Equal Access to Justice for Victims of Gun Violence Act.” EMAIL YOUR MEMBER OF CONGRESS

Click here to find your specific Member of Congress.

Please send your Representative an email by clicking here. Please go through all the steps so these Members of Congress get your opposition and know they need to oppose these bills! THE VOTE TALLY IS RAZOR THIN SO EVERY GUNBROKER.COM CUSTOMER NEEDS TO CONTACT THEIR MEMBER AND LET THEM KNOW!

IMPORTANT – Please forward this Critical Alert to ALL of your GunBroker.com friends and contacts and ask them to call or email their Representative and urge a “No” vote too.

29-Jul-22

JL's Link
Here is another link with other proposed legislation working thru the pipeline.

29-Jul-22
What happens of we don't give them up?

29-Jul-22
“What happens of we don't give them up?”

And more importantly, who is the dumb bastard that will come to my door to collect them? The sheriff already said he refuses to do it!

29-Jul-22
Done, representative contacted. Thanks for the info!

They won't go door to door. They will find a way to attach monetary punishment via a criminal record or huge fines. Threaten your families financial well being to force peaceful compliance.

29-Jul-22
I fired one off to my rep to and already got a reply back.

29-Jul-22
Correct me if I’m wrong, aren’t already owned “assault weapons” grandfathered in?

29-Jul-22
My advice to all of you living in free states is to buy up these “assault weapons “ and high cap mags now and they will be a great investment in the future if banned. I would do it but I live in MA where it is too late.

29-Jul-22
^......funny you mention investment. I just got an email notification about 10 minutes ago from a reloading shop I deal with in Florida. He basically said the same thing about the investment side of it.

""In an effort to bring our customers the very best equipment at the best price, Acme has added LWRC rifles to our inventory. Always in demand, LWRC represents the pinnacle in AR development and design. We invite you to come in and take a look. We have just received a large shipment of AR mags, all 30 round, mixed assortment including window mags. The PMAGS are a great investment. Next week we expect to receive an order of IMR 4064. I am hoping to take delivery by the middle of the week. We will have the pricing then as well. ""

29-Jul-22
We have enough ignorant people that don't realize they have used that term "assault weapon" to push thru their Marxist agenda.

Amazing how gullible people can be.

Why don't they work on dealing with the real problem which is the people operating the weapons.

29-Jul-22
JL take it from me as pre ban Glock 19 and 17 mags are going for over $100 here in MA. ARs and AKs are going for well over $1000

29-Jul-22
Just order them from Palmetto. They are the cheapest prices in any of those.

29-Jul-22
This is why I don't get supporting democrats. When I was younger many states had democrats that supported 2a.

Sad that they are now crazed lunatics who promote violence and can't win an election in any rural areas....

29-Jul-22

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

29-Jul-22
Vote is is. It passed the house. 217 to 213. 5 democrats voted against it. 2 Republicans voted for it.

29-Jul-22
If this doesn't show you what the leftist think of the Constitution...you won't ever see the truth

29-Jul-22
See you on the lake this weekend!

29-Jul-22
Good luck Frank!

29-Jul-22
It will fail in the Senate.

29-Jul-22
I sure as hell hope so. But a question....if not, then this could go to the SCOTUS as un-Constitutional, right?

29-Jul-22
The Republicans helped them pass the unconstitutional red flag law stuff. Politicians don't care about citizens due process rights when they are scared of insurrections.

29-Jul-22
gflight, exactly. We know what the Democrats stand for. Republicans don't know what they stand for. When I say "leftist" I'm not just referring to Democrats. Both parties don't care about nothing but power n money..except for a handful.

30-Jul-22
"Both parties don't care about nothing but power n money..except for a handful."

Exactly. Why do you think they want to disarm us? I just love it when some condescending political hack ***hole tells me that I don't "NEED" a firearm that can shoot more than x number of rounds. Excuse me....YOU, as an elected official, are a public servant. You work for ME!! YOU do NOT tell me what I "need". Quite the opposite in fact. I tell YOU what I WANT!

30-Jul-22
It is NOT an "assault weapon", this term was invented by CNN and PMSNBC.

30-Jul-22
It's so discouraging that our politicians waste efforts on things that have been proven over and over to be ineffective, rather than put those efforts into finding a working solution. 2 possibilities for this; too stupid and incompetent to look at recent data, or bold face lying to us about it. I'm guessing it's a solid mix of both.

30-Jul-22
Yep, I still say if guns are the problem why did we not have a single problem when I was in high school with so many guns occupying a lot of vehicles in the school parking lot. These Marxist Leftist know the guns are not the problem. Read the Marxist manifesto..so many things going on, especially in the last 2 yrs, are right out of that manifesto...and a lot of Americans are too ignorant to see it, whether they are educated or not, ignorance is ignorance.

30-Jul-22
What firearms are on the proposed "Banned" list?

Michael - "Vote is is. It passed the house. 217 to 213. 5 democrats voted against it. 2 Republicans voted for it."... Do you know what 5 democrats voted against it and what 2 Republicans voted for it?

30-Jul-22

DanaC's Link
https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2022410

30-Jul-22
Thanks Dana...

30-Jul-22
So what happens to the ones already out there if it passes the senate? Give them up? Buy back? They come to your house and take it?

30-Jul-22
Joel, sadly...I'm afraid the people supporting these leftist won't believe it until it happens..even then some of them will deny it. That's what Marxist do..create chaos ..then move in and Federalize everything...oil companies, air line industry, guns, health care, ect. They will leave everything in the private sector but by Federalizing , they can dictate to the companies in private sector every move they make..or can't make. It's very plain to see and it's been going on for decades, it's just escalating now...and don't count on the Republican Party to save us, because they don't know what they stand for.

30-Jul-22

bwhntr1953's embedded Photo
bwhntr1953's embedded Photo
I have spoken to both of my Senators on same situations as this. They are both 2nd amendment supporters.

30-Jul-22
I sure as hell hope so. But a question....if not, then this could go to the SCOTUS as un-Constitutional, right?

Unless the Democrats supporting judge intimidation get one of their lefties to be successful in assassinating justices.

Notice also leftists were quick to excuse the house vote saying it wouldn't pass the Senate.

Violent overthrow of our Republic and the rule of law is their design.

30-Jul-22
Spot on gflight..that's their goal and sadly a large portion of US citizens are too gullible to realize it.

30-Jul-22
What they really have in their pocket (or ace up their sleeve) is everyone's inability to call them out. By inability, that means the very comforts we all enjoy. Until we all are willing to go a few seasons without the luxuries of things like hunting and bickering on Bowsite, they will always win...

30-Jul-22
Next time some anti-gun moron tries to tell you that, "The 2A was written when only muzzle loading single shot rifles were in existence".....show them this......

31-Jul-22
Private citizens also owned the most powerful weapon in the world, gunships. Private ships comprised most of our naval force.

31-Jul-22
The main purpose for the 2nd A was so the people could protect themselves from a potentially tyrannical government.

31-Jul-22
^^^ BINGO!

You mean like former disgraced New York Governor Andrew Cuomo? Maybe with all the time he has on his hands now he can actually READ our founding documents!

“I know that the issue of gun control is hard. I know it’s political. I know it’s controversial. But we are proposing today common sense measures. And I say to you: forget the extremists,” Cuomo said. “It’s simple: no one hunts with an assault rifle! No one needs 10 bullets to kill a deer! And too many innocent people have died already! End the madness now! Pass safe, reasonable gun control in the state of New York! Make this state safer! Save lives! Set an example for the rest of the nation! Let them look at New York and say this is what you can do! And this is what you should do! This is New York, the progressive capital! You show them how we lead!”

31-Jul-22
Yes, the people in power pushing less freedom fully understand the reasoning of the founders. Individual freedom simply doesn't fit their agenda. Don't let them off the hook by believing they are simply well-intentioned but just misinformed. They know exactly what they are trying to achieve.

31-Jul-22
The absolute worst thing that could happen in today's world would be for these mass shooter psychos to be unable to get AR style rifles and then discover the devastating potential of basic hunting style repeating shotguns. SMH

31-Jul-22
Those so-called people in power can lose that power quicker than we can lose our freedoms. Just how important are those freedoms to us?...

01-Aug-22

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
Seems CNN is capitalizing on gun problems. I noticed that out of the first 6 newsworthy events they picked this morning, 5 are about gun deaths.

01-Aug-22
Thornton, the media are pros at twisted, distorting, and manipulating the news. The main stream has an agenda and more people are wise to their game today.

01-Aug-22
They can pass what they want. They’ve lived in fairytale land for quite a while now. It’s enforcing it that matters.

If this passes, which is unlikely, this will be the tipping point.

01-Aug-22
Yes, and it should be a wakeup call for those that like the ability to own n carry firearms but support politicians that want to take that away. I'm sure they will calm...they don't want to take your guns away, just "assault weapons". Ya, right. Look at the leftist cities n states...make no mistake ..if they can have their way you'd be doing good to own a friggin pellet gun, and to think otherwise is simply naive and ignorant.

01-Aug-22
Yes, and it should be a wakeup call for those that like the ability to own n carry firearms but support politicians that want to take that away. I'm sure they will calm...they don't want to take your guns away, just "assault weapons". Ya, right. Look at the leftist cities n states...make no mistake ..if they can have their way you'd be doing good to own a friggin pellet gun, and to think otherwise is simply naive and ignorant.

01-Aug-22
This is the actual title of the bill. It says they are ignoring the constitution!!!

"To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes."

01-Aug-22
If this passes, and it goes to the SCOTUS and they uphold it, then lock and load.....it's time.

I've never in my 70 years committed an offense worse than a traffic ticket, but when you destroy the Constitution then you are my enemy, just like Hitler and Japan were, and I WILL resist!!!!!!

01-Aug-22
Lou, what's bad is so many Americans support these thugs

01-Aug-22
"The main purpose for the 2nd A was so the people could protect themselves from a potentially tyrannical government."

Maybe so, but it wasn't the first plan the founders had.

When the Constitution was being written it took from May to September. As they were about to sign it as complete. George Mason stood and asked the assembly, if they were so foolish as to believe that a tyranical government having taken power from the people would be kind and give it back? He pointed out that as written the people had no means to alter the Constitution to their satisfaction. James Madison was recording the proceedings and noted that the question stunned everyone into a prolonged silence. Finally Elbridge Gerry arose and suggested that wording be added to Article V which would allow the people to petition their state legislatures to hold a limited amendment convention of states. When two thirds of the states agreed the same worded resolution calling for the convention, Congress was obligated to set a date for the convention without any conditions or further input. When the convention agreed on proposed amendments, each state would get one vote to move the proposed amendment to the states. The proposed amendment would be sent to the states for ratification by three quarters of the states to then become law. None of the delegates debated the suggestion and it was unanimously agreed upon. That's how the founders proposed to deal with tyrany from a Federal government, two years before there was a 2nd Amendment.

Therefore, get to the Convention of States Project underway now which is for term limits for Federal employees that write laws we have to follow, restrict Federal spending and eliminate the overreach of Federal powers by restricting them to the original meaning of the original Constitution and not the "courtstitution" presently being foisted on America by the Supreme Court. Today there are ninteen states passed and that's over halfway to the 34 needed to hold the convention. There are five million supporters and many more are needed, even in passed states.

https://conventionofstates.com/

The very least you can do is sign the petition. Work on the convention of states today so tomorrow you can save ammo and not have to shoot people or be shot yourself.

01-Aug-22
The entire Constitution could be rewritten to today's woke standards.

No Thanks....

01-Aug-22
gflight, "The entire Constitution could be rewritten to today's woke standards."

First of all, woke wouldn't want a constitution.

Secondly, you haven't gone to the website and studied the Article V with it's limits to not becoming "runaway". That's an accusation coming from leftists who fought against the convention of states balanced budget amendment of the 1980's, and it seems you agree with them. An Article V convention does not enable an entirely new constitution, only amendments to "this constitution" are acceptable. It only takes thirteen state legislature house or senate assemblies to not ratify any amendment coming out of the convention.

You do understand there are already 27 amendments?

Have you ever heard of the Equal Rights Amendment?

01-Aug-22
DOA when it hits the senate. Eventually if it were to pass and be signed the courts would over turn it. Justice Scalia wrote that if a rifle is popular in use then it cannot be banned. Also, the 9 th circuit over turned the California law on extended mags, so if the most liberal court in the country overturn a mag law I'm sure the surpremes will do the same. We need to make sure we retake the house and the senate and the. In 24 take back the White House. Justice Thomas is not far from retirement and we certainly want to replace him with someone who thinks like him and justice alittle has been rumored to wanting to retire, so get out and vote.

02-Aug-22

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Got a replay from one of my Congressfolks...."General Jack".

02-Aug-22
Don't depend on the Republican leadership to stand up for our 2nd A rights. It's not about the constitution it's about sticking their thumb in the air and checking which way the wind is blowing. Leftist come in all shapes, sizes and colors

02-Aug-22
I think we're in trouble. Luckily I bought plenty, and those AR uppers aren't considered a firearm.

03-Aug-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Cummings said Shahnavaz was able to call dispatch with a description of the vehicle and then indicated Boards "had a gun" before shots are heard.

He said Boards was armed with an AK-47 assault weapon with a magazine containing 75 rounds.

Cummings said Boards fired 36 rounds, several shots fired through the windshield of the patrol car, at least two bullets striking the officer in the head and several gunshot wounds to the body.

03-Aug-22
Most of you are blaming the wrong people. The problem is not the politicians, it’s the stupid SOBs that vote for them, including our own little cadre of left leaners on here.

03-Aug-22
Yep..somebody has to vote for them

03-Aug-22

BowSniper's embedded Photo
BowSniper's embedded Photo

03-Aug-22
Ike,

The article you posted shows what is so wrong. That guy should never have been out in the first Fing place to murder this young cop.

The left will just say see this is why we don't need assault guns. No this is way the lefts no bail, get out of jail, don't prosecute criminals BS has embolden them

This crap pisses me off.

• Sitka Gear