t-roy 01-Aug-22
milnrick 01-Aug-22
JL 01-Aug-22
mooseslayer 01-Aug-22
Dale06 01-Aug-22
JL 01-Aug-22
jjs 01-Aug-22
01-Aug-22
Going to Canmore, Ab. in several weeks, what is the Covid docs one needs. Read about a 72 hr test requirement to enter/exit Canada, will be driving. I wonder if the illegals have to go through this, I doubt it.

01-Aug-22
Get the ArriveCAN app, it’s all spelled out there pretty clearly….or if it’s as easy as you say just go the illegal route! :)

01-Aug-22
My current understanding is no testing requires. Proof of 2 jabs and minimum of 15 days after second required for entry.

I’m not an expert and would like to be corrected if I’m mistaken

—jim

01-Aug-22
When I went to Sask a couple months ago, I drove and therefore did not need 72 hour test just paperwork like Jtreeman stated. I did the CanApp but they never even asked for it. I just brought paperwork along.

01-Aug-22
They don’t ask for the can app but you have to have it it’s connected to your passport if you don’t have it they’re gonna make an issue of it you can bet on that. You would have to create the account and then get back in line and have all the information necessary to do so

01-Aug-22
“I’m not an expert, and would like to be corrected if I’m mistaken”

I try to do that every chance I get, Jim…..

01-Aug-22
Use the ARRIVE CAN APP. Worked like a dream, one of the guys traveling with us didn't complete the process and was given a little grief, but the delay was all of 10 minutes.

01-Aug-22
Used the Can App in May to get into Manitoba....very easy to do. Put all members of your party on one app. No need to do an app for each individual. We got there first thing in the morning and had our papers in order. It took maybe 10-15 minutes to clear. Probably would have been quicker if we didn't bring our ML's.

That said....we went thru a two man station in the middle of nowhere. There were no other vehicles there....that was nice. Probably do the same thing again next year too....as long as JT doesn't goober things up again.

01-Aug-22
Entered Manitoba in early June, had the Arrive Can App in order and crossed in less than 10 minutes. We also crossed at a non busy station, it was only open from 9 to 5, not 24/7. Hopefully in the future it will go back to normal, but then there's Trudope!!

01-Aug-22
Be aware, there are scammers on the ArriveCan ap. If you are asked for a credit card number, abandon that site. I went to Ontario in May. I had the ArriveCan document and passport. Was through the border in a minute. If I recall correctly, you down load a pic of your vax card into the ArriveCancan app.

01-Aug-22
I just took a clear cell phone photo of my card and loaded that....no issues. I also had it with me just in case but they didn't ask for it.

01-Aug-22
Thanks, good info. I always expect the worst and hope for the best-- good hunting.

• Sitka Gear