Shawn 07-Aug-22
t-roy 07-Aug-22
EmbryOklahoma 08-Aug-22
MA-PAdeerslayer 08-Aug-22
POWMAK 10-Aug-22
Cheesehead Mike 10-Aug-22
Quinn @work 10-Aug-22
01-Aug-22
So I recieved my refund for mule deer that I did not draw but no tags!! I called Pratt and same old garbage!! The new company contracted to do thier tags and handle the whole process is having issues. I asked for their name to contact them directly and the folks in Pratt will not give it out. The whole thing has been a cluster!! Anyone else get their tags or refund? Thanks! Shawn

01-Aug-22
Hmmm.....sounds like Montana.

01-Aug-22
Why are you so worried about a tag when the season is 2 months away? You'll get it. What would you be doing with it tonight if it came today with our muley refunds? Do you think calling them is going to make it come quicker? I bet Pratt is tired of hearing from you.

01-Aug-22
Got the 150 check today. No tag yet

01-Aug-22
I need you all to remain calm. Our mulies are practically endangered anyway.

02-Aug-22
Quinn if you must know I leave my home state on 2 weeks. I won't be home for the mail!!. I start hunting mid August and won't even be back to my home state til Nov. I just think with today's technology it should not be too hard to get people's tags and money back to them in a timely fashion!! Shawn

02-Aug-22
Got to remember with state agencies; they have a low bid buying system. Just like with most things in this world you get what you pay for and the cheapest is usually not the best way to go.

02-Aug-22
Fair enough Shawn. Enjoy your trip.

02-Aug-22
My Kansas refund check arrived today

03-Aug-22
Have not received my tag yet either...

05-Aug-22
Been a couple days any NRs with any tags yet?? Shawn

05-Aug-22
Tags will be mailed out in a few weeks...patience guys

06-Aug-22
Some guys don't have a few weeks!! I now have 7 days left and I am on the road. My 8ssue is in this day and age stuff like this should not happen!! Shawn

06-Aug-22
Not very expensive to print a duplicate once you’re in the area, and/or there’s now an app to store all your licenses and tags. You’ll be fine Shawn.

06-Aug-22
I know it just pisses me off cause it should not be that hard. Today everyone seems to want to let things go. Saying its ok, its ok!! Its not ok, people and companies should be held accountable, that is the problem with todays world!! Everything is F'in Ok!! Shawn

06-Aug-22
Eat a Snickers, Shawn!

06-Aug-22
Eat 2. Holy smokes. Maybe have someone watch your mail and send it to where you are. With technology today we can basically fly it across the country “next day air”

06-Aug-22
No idea what tags you are waiting on but electronic tags are an option if you didn’t know Shawn. Have 3 snickers . Like stated above have them overnighted to you wherever you are on your 10,000 permission acres geez .

06-Aug-22
Got my Kansas tag today. Shouldn't be long now.

07-Aug-22
In Kansa there are no electroni tags for NRs that I am aware of1. My whole point of bitching is why is this acceptable?? They hold on to peoples money for months before they return it, they make false claims and than tell you to hold your hand on your ass!! Sorry but again its the principle not the f'in tags!! Again thats the problem with todays world, no one gives a shit about their word or honoring policy. i know the greatest generation in the world are rolling over in their graves seeing what this world is turning into!! I ate 3 snickers and ahad a glass of milk!! It did not help!! Shawn

07-Aug-22
You’re not lactose intolerant, are you?

08-Aug-22
Have 4 snickers. :)

08-Aug-22
I mean their gonna send your money back or tag to you. It’s just like anything else in this world, it’s on someone else’s time.

10-Aug-22
Received my tag in the mail yesterday. Can I still have a Snickers?

10-Aug-22
Got my refund last week.

10-Aug-22
Shawn did you get your tag yet? Mine came today.

• Sitka Gear