TGbow 10-Aug-22
hdaman 10-Aug-22
Rut Nut 10-Aug-22
TGbow 10-Aug-22
Joey Ward 10-Aug-22
TGbow 10-Aug-22
TGbow 10-Aug-22
10-Aug-22
Got the Cliq chair to use this fall for hunting.

Haven't used it in the woods of course but it seems quiet. 3 lbs. Time will tell as far as using it for deer hunting but it is pretty comfortable.

10-Aug-22

KSflatlander's Link
I use something similar for backpacking. It works great if you are on rock or hard ground. Beware, the legs will sink in softer soil and get unsteady then your camp friends will make fun of you while your getting up off the ground. Don’t ask how I know this. The one I have weighs 1lb. I’m taking it this weekend on our Colorado scouting trip.

10-Aug-22
KS, the feet on this chair flare out some but I'm going to test it out some today in soft ground. You're right though..I've had the same thing happen to me..lol

10-Aug-22

Rut Nut's Link
I have this one and love the higher back and new foot design- much more stable in soft soil.

10-Aug-22

hdaman's embedded Photo
hdaman's embedded Photo
And I just picked this one up from klymit.

10-Aug-22
Both those look good. Are they stable as far as the legs?

10-Aug-22
I have not tried it on soft or uneven ground yet.

10-Aug-22
Seems much more stable than the 1lb lightweight version................I have both.

10-Aug-22
They look comfortable

10-Aug-22
4 old tennis balls should solve the sinking legs. Cut an X, slide on chair feet.

10-Aug-22
Joey, I had the same idea

10-Aug-22
Well, the Cliq chair seems like it's gonna do ok as far as being stable for hunting out of natural blinds. I'm sure in soggy mud it will sink just like every other chair I used. Might get some tennis balls and attatch them to the legs even though the feet on the legs are flared out some.

• Sitka Gear