WV Mountaineer 19-Sep-22
gflight 19-Sep-22
KSflatlander 19-Sep-22
shade mt 19-Sep-22
gflight 19-Sep-22
gflight 19-Sep-22
gflight 19-Sep-22
14-Sep-22
The City of Joliet, Illinois is sponsoring a "Drag Show For All Ages". They advise folks to bring dollar Bill's to tip the performer.

This, like others of it's kind, includes children.

On another thread, some here unbelievably expressed approval of, or simply tolerance for, this activity including children.

Comments?

14-Sep-22
Comments?... Imagine a public parade (sponsored by the city) with women in bikinis where young boys are encouraged to bring dollar bills for tips. Or, grown men in speedo's where young girls are encouraged by the government to tip them. Don't think I'm in favor of any of those situations.

14-Sep-22
I did not vote for this, but some on this forum did.

14-Sep-22
Imagine how much better of a Bow hunting season I will have after reading this trash thread. This place is awful nowadays. Bowsuck.com time to leave it in the rearview. Officially my last post and last thread I’ll read. GL on the season gents.

14-Sep-22
DSDS. Are you going to pick us which corporation we need to cancel for this?

14-Sep-22

14-Sep-22
I guess Ronald Reagan supported this "evil debauchery" too, when he stared in this film.

c

Sorry to break my pledge to not respond to political threads, but Sundowner's crusade is just silly to me. Drag shows have been around for decades, and were considered entertainment at one time. Bob Hope, Robin Williams, Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, Tom Hanks, Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes, Kurt Russell....etc... have all performed in drag, just to name a few.

Far right conservatives complain about the "woke" crowd getting offended over anything they don't approve of, but it seems to me being offended isn't just a lefty trait these days.

Matt

14-Sep-22
Add Grey Ghost to the short list of queer support on this site. Ksflathead will soon voice his support. Maybe you two can go to dinner together.

14-Sep-22
"Drag shows have been around for decades, and were considered entertainment at one time."

Not with children, Matt.......not with children.

14-Sep-22
“Imagine how much better of a Bow hunting season I will have after reading this trash thread. This place is awful nowadays. Bowsuck.com time to leave it in the rearview. Officially my last post and last thread I’ll read. GL on the season gents.”

Good RIT-dence!

Before you go, you should tell us which Bowsiter held a gun to your head to force you to read something you don’t care about…. Dumbass!!!

14-Sep-22
“Not with children, Matt.......not with children.”

SD, it is sad that you need to point out the true ignorance of some folks.

Hey Matt, do you take your elementary grade grand children to drag shows? Why are people surprised when someone decides to keep their kids as far away from this crap as possible? At least you’re getting them primed up and interested in gender transition options.

14-Sep-22
""Drag shows have been around for decades, and were considered entertainment at one time." Not with children, Matt.......not with children"

I watched many of the performers I mentioned perform in drag as a child. Didn't you ever watch the Carol Burnett show as child? Drag skits were a staple, and my family thought they were hilarious. They never made me question my gender. Maybe that's your problem...you're conflicted.

Matt

14-Sep-22
Matt, I think you know very well that those old tv shows were not even close to what is going on now with half naked homosexual men posing as women, and including young innocent children with them. I'm not conflicted at all.....I know an evil thing when I see it.

14-Sep-22
So listing straight actors that have dressed in drag for a movie somehow equivocates to pre-pubescent (since the discussion is about elem age kids) gender transitioning?

JHC some of y’all must be Jedi to be able to jump to that conclusion.

I do agree with SD, that those movies and such weren’t targeted to kids.

14-Sep-22
I don't know the motivations of performers who acted in drag. All I know is their skits were damn funny, and I was still attracted to females. Find a new mole hill to die on, dude.

Matt

14-Sep-22
Well hey the following night they'll be handing out crack for the kitty's too. The encourage everyone to bring their own pipes. It is amazing to see how the left want to Destroy the younger generation, sad.

14-Sep-22
We had an election that had "drag" on the ballot ? Was that a state or national election ? What country you guys votin' in ?

14-Sep-22
So, it seems like it's a city thing more than anything else. If cities didn't host, people or businesses wouldn't sponsor.

It's gonna really suck when Abq or Santa Fe hosts one of these. Then every New Mexiacn will automatically be one of these sickos... (insert eyeroll).

14-Sep-22
Marching to Sodom and Gomorrah. We’ve permitted morality to decay for decades. We don’t value life. We’ve pushed God out of schools and replaced Him with paganism and false gods. This is our own doing. We must truly repent and turn to Jesus and pray for our leaders and nation.

14-Sep-22
Well said, Snag.

14-Sep-22
"It's gonna really suck when Abq or Santa Fe hosts one of these. Then every New Mexican will automatically be one of these sickos... (insert eyeroll)."

Crazy stuff, and to think that until last week this sort of thing was restricted to liberal bastions like Idaho.

14-Sep-22
What I always wonder is how many folks who start these types of threads are actually active in trying to bring about change.

Sundowner, did you travel to Boise to express your outrage to them in person? Have you traveled to Illinois or requested to.appear in front of the legislature to express your concern and present some type of draft amendment to keep it from happening again ? Do.you have an on line platform where you solicit donations to HONESTLY use to combat these things ?

Do you put "ant skin in the game" or.......

If these issues REALLY are as offensive to some as they make it sound on here there are just a whole bunch of places where all this energy could be expended in.a setting where it MIGHT actually create change.

Bitching about it and insulting people on here isn't going to accomplish squat.

14-Sep-22
^^^ might as well. We're all already a bunch of abortionists. But on the bright side, we can be exonerated if we just move to say, I don't know, SC, TX, FL, or...

14-Sep-22
I don’t think he traveled any where to express his outrage. However, He came to bowsite so the same handful of people could tell him how insignificant he is for pointing this out.

It’s so ridiculous to state what he thinks isn’t it?

Insert any eye roll you want. But, don’t look in the mirror when you do it.

It’s just stupid to try and express any sort of opposition to what has become the perverted norm. Right?

14-Sep-22

orionsbrother's embedded Photo
orionsbrother's embedded Photo
Yeah. Those Carol Burnett shows, Bob Hope, Ronald Reagan and Mash were exactly the same as the stuff that’s going on now with highly sexualized strip shows, giant penises that kids can hang off of and neon signs extolling to Elementary School kids that “It’s not going to lick itself!”

We’re in a different world today. Maybe you don’t realize what’s really going on Grey Ghost, but it’s not Bob Hope.

I don’t want any creepy, grooming freaks doing strip teases and lap dances, displaying sex toys and talking to my kids about “fisting”.

Ever.

I am a parent. I don’t want any of these creeps near my kids.

14-Sep-22
Nope...not stupid at all for him to come on here and state an opinion in opposition of something. It's his right. Just like other people have the right to come on here and disagree with his position/opinion.

What's "stupid" is when the whole discussion spirals in to the name calling and religious/ethical judging crap.

I can respect the opinion.of anybody who can express their opinion respectfully and debate it respectfully.

And I didn't expect that he had made any kind of meaningful effort to do anything when I made the post.

Hopefully he has, and hopefully he will find some kind of satisfaction that will give him peace of mind. But this probably ain't the place that'll get that done.

14-Sep-22
So, it’s ok for you to tell everyone how stupid they are for voting for Trump. But, it’s not ok for anyone to say it’s stupid to host, support, or willing let these perverted demonstrations exist?

I got it now.

14-Sep-22
Level up for Orions Brother. Totally agree.

14-Sep-22
More “out with libertarianism, in with the religious right” from the so-called “conservative” crowd I see.

14-Sep-22

orionsbrother's Link
Recent High School Teacher firing.

“Don’t judge people because they want to have sex with a five year old.”

And the news report points out that there are claims that the video and comments are “being taken out of context.”

In what context is that sort of comment appropriate?

Teachers defending pedophiles? Really?!?!

I have no problem being judgmental about pedophiles. None. It’s wrong. It’s disgusting.

Stay away from my kids. I will protect them. Do not attempt to normalize abhorrent, criminal behavior. Do not attempt to groom my kids… or any other kids.

And as far as name calling goes, I have no problem calling it like it is. It’s not impolite to call a creepy, pedophile freak a creepy pedophile freak. It’s accurate.

14-Sep-22
RK, you are correct in that it is a computer game to me.

However, it isn't that I am blessing anyone here with my presence. Instead it is an honor for me to be able to come here and be in the presence of folks who are so morally and ethically superior to I suppose peep like me.

Inferring that someone who voted for Trump is of inferior mental function is not any different than the inference that someone who didn't vote for Trump is working to undermine the moral fiber of the country is it?

14-Sep-22
That’s right. Validate it brother. But condemn it out the other side.

14-Sep-22
Does not matter Computer game to you. Serious stuff for others.

Your opinions based on your position just don't matter. May for some. Just a joke to me, based on your overall position. But hey, it seems like you are having a good time

14-Sep-22
“ More “out with libertarianism, in with the religious right” from the so-called “conservative” crowd I see.”

Wow, Jason. Gotta admit that comment stunned me. I am having to deal with these “educators”. What is going on is difficult to believe. I hope that if you ever have kids, that you do not have to deal with this crap. This is not Tipper Gore looking to ban the sale of albums. I am not looking to impose my personal theology on anyone. I am only protecting my kids. Leave my kids alone.

Nothing Libertarian about accepting pedophiles. Nothing oversimply religious about recognizing that pedophilia is wrong.

This is not Bob Hope or a gym teacher wearing a dress for some skit. It is an entirely different situation.

You are really wrong on this. I hope that you do not end up recognizing this through actual experience.

I’m out.

14-Sep-22
Oh make no mistake....the future of our country is a VERY serious thing to me. But, I know enough to realize that these types of conversations aren't going to bring about any type of change.

WV....I made it perfectly clear that I have no issue at all with someone having an opinion that opposes mine.

Actually everybody's opinion does matter to me. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

And it certainly doesn't mean I have to tolerate being called names or having my moral or ethical values questioned or insulted just because I don't agree with a certain point of view.

14-Sep-22
Getting a little defensive fdp for just a computer game !!

LMAO!

Stay with it maybe someone will take you seriously

Headed 80 miles offshore in the morning, got to Quit for the night To old to play computer games And still get up at 4 am.

14-Sep-22
Did I miss the part where we are being forced to take our kids to these drag events?

14-Sep-22
Maybe I missed it but, I didn’t read where he called you a name. Are you saying you dress in drag and indoctrinate young kids to do immoral things? Or, are you referring to another thread where he called you a name?

Back to the topic, It’s queers and morally corrupt crossing dressing drag queens proposing to entertain children. Im not homophobic. That a description used by gays and cross dressing drag queens. Nor am I willing to openly allow it. You say to travel. Then suggest he shouldn’t be worried about it. I say police our own community and Ihelp others do the same.

It isn’t right, it isn’t to be dismissed. And, as the jackass from California pointed out earlier, the original event was only canceled because of people like sundowner. If calling Matt that name pisses you off, don’t let it. It’s something we do to each other. I think I kinda like him. But, I’m too far into the insult war with him to tell him that personally. So, I’m rolling with it.

I don’t give a flying crap who thinks it’s ok. It isn’t. I suspect we can all agree on that. I’ll even assume beg agrees. And, that his previous post is the result of once again being confused of what he reads or, he is trying to divert the thread in order to post 79 links confirming an opinion he holds.

Anyways, I’d better go to bed now. I gotta get up at 5 and go to work. To many libertarians and left leaning liberals need my tax dollars not to. That, and my government thinks it’s ok to support other countries with our money. So, somebodies got to do it. However, if working for Michael, they better do it right. Or, he’s going fire them.

Good night gentlemen and May God Bless you all.

15-Sep-22
Nothing Libertarian about accepting pedophiles.

Where is anyone condoning “pedophilia”? Not only is no one condoning it, but there are a lot of people who seem to not understand what the word means.

One of the best parents I know is a gay friend who had two children with his husband via an egg donor and surrogate. So having seen the results of children being exposed to LGBTQ+ culture, I have absolutely zero problems with it. If that’s something that parents want to do or if it’s something a kid wants to explore, so be it.

15-Sep-22
So if a 5,6,7,8 year old kid wants to “explore” having sex with an adult, (or anyone for that matter) or if it’s something that parents want to “do” or allow them to do, then “so be it”, as well???

EDIT……How far down this this rabbit hole we seem to be spiraling down at breakneck speed, do we have do go, before even my scenario wil be acceptable?

15-Sep-22
“In what context is that sort of comment appropriate?”

CONCEIVABLY, the teacher could have been playing Devil’s Advocate to make the point that being tolerant of people who aren’t Just Like Yourself (in whatever respect) DOES NOT mean that you have to check your sense of morals/values/right&wrong at the door and/or you are somehow obligated to tolerate absolutely ANYTHING just because somebody offers a sanitized, alternative label for the behavior. It’s all part of media literacy: learning how to pick a part a message to recognize who is paying for it, what’s their agenda, where their upside is, and then go figure out what the downside is for anyone who ends up on the wrong side of the equation.

We don’t all have to agree on which shade of gray is too close to our own line between black & white, but when the day comes that society dispenses with the idea that Right & Wrong don’t even exist, then what behavior ISN’T “tolerable”???

Where we run into trouble is when some people decide that they, personally, are entitled to set the moral bar for EVERYONE. In the case of this thread, sounds like a local government is sponsoring an event where some out of the main stream folks can do their own thing around other people who are similarly inclined, which allows them to feel accepted for who they are, even if just for a while. And we have basically a Karen type who expects all of society to snap to and toe whatever line “Karen” has decided upon. It has nothing to do with political affiliations, religious leanings or atheist beliefs; it’s all about control and self-righteousness. Damn Karens are EVERYWHERE!

Whatever happened to “judge not, lest ye be judged”, or “let him among you who is without Sin cast the first stone”?

(My personal favorite starts off “Woe unto you, ye Scribes and Pharisees…..”)

If you don’t think a drag queen parade is an appropriate event for your children, then don’t take them down there. I don’t know for sure, but I’m pretty confident that attendance is not mandatory for anyone… But for the right kid, it might be a moment of validation that prevents a suicide. You got a problem with that?? A parent has two jobs: teach your kids that you love them unconditionally for exactly who they are, and teach your kids how to love themselves unconditionally for exactly who they are.

Now….. If that teacher sincerely believes that normalizing “sex with 5-year olds” is appropriate, then she is advocating tolerance of behavior which she is legally obligated to report if she has credible evidence/suspicion of any such thing. Seems like a hell of a way to keep your job..

15-Sep-22
“ Did I miss the part where we are being forced to take our kids to these drag events?”

Matt - They’re also bringing it into the schools. You do not have to “opt in” and are not given a notification to opt out.

Jason - I understand vocabulary quite well.

This is not about your gay friends. This is not about homophobia. I don’t think my kid is going to catch gay.

I doubt your friends would be comfortable with anyone of any sex or orientation having age inappropriate, hell, pretty much any situation inappropriate discussions with their kid.

This is not simply about a guy in a dress reading a story.

This is about the “educators” who herald these programs and go on instituting programs and “discussions” about topics that are wholly inappropriate. It’s a whole package.

I’m not talking about Health Class or Sex Ed.

Your wife is a grown woman. I suspect that you would not be pleased if I initiated a conversation with her on these topics.

Understand that if it’s inappropriate and creepy for me to talk about these things with your wife, an adult, it’s even more inappropriate and more creepy for a teacher to talk to my kid about it. This isn’t even a High School kid.

I apologize for returning.

I’m really out.

15-Sep-22
"So if a 5,6,7,8 year old kid wants to “explore” having sex with an adult, (or anyone for that matter) or if it’s something that parents want to “do” or allow them to do, then “so be it”, as well???"

Maybe not the best example as kids of that age range generally do not have the physical maturity to drive such a desire nor the mental maturity to make such a decision on their own. That is where parents come it to explain to their children that, even if they have such desires, it is unhealthy and they need to be protected from that sort of thing. Parents who support that kind of thing generally end up in jail.

"Matt - They’re also bringing it into the schools. You do not have to “opt in” and are not given a notification to opt out."

They are doing drag events or forcing kids to cross-dress at public schools now? Pardon me if I do not believe that.

On a related note, I hadn't thought about the SNL Church Lady skits until Sundowner went down this hole, but it popped into my head today. And I now can't read his posts without hearing Dana Carvey's voice.

15-Sep-22

Matt's Link

15-Sep-22

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo

15-Sep-22
my wife and i just watched an old Andy Griffeth re-run, where Barney disguised himself as an old lady in order to catch some bad guys....It was comedy, people laughed at it.

We are not in Mayberry anymore....and its not comedy. If you people cant see the difference, i pity ya....because your mind is out of wack.

15-Sep-22
"We are not in Mayberry anymore....and its not comedy. If you people cant see the difference, i pity ya....because your mind is out of wack."

Correct. Exactly how I see it.

15-Sep-22
I’ll say this and be done. No hints of sarcasm or funny involved. The one great thing all these community topics has done for the hunting forums of bowsite, is expose people for what they truly are.

Politics can be broadly different amongst a hunting group. But, the acceptance of sexual immorality, both straight and gay, to “entertain” children isn’t ok in any community in my belief. I’m basing that on biblical principle and a general love for children. How anyone could say it’s ok to have this happen is beyond me.

I believe God puts people in the life of others to be responsible to help and protect them. Not destroy them. So, it’ll never be ok to do this to a child. Never.

I lost a lot of respect for a host of bowsite posters on this one. I simply cannot believe in all our differences, we can’t agree this is unacceptable on any front. It’s children for goodness sakes.

God is watching.

15-Sep-22
So if a 5,6,7,8 year old kid wants to “explore” having sex with an adult, (or anyone for that matter) or if it’s something that parents want to “do” or allow them to do, then “so be it”, as well???

Matt pretty much summed up what I would’ve said. In short, definitely not “so be it.” That would indeed be facilitating pedophilia.

Is sexual perversion liberalism? Why are liberals promoting the obscure as normal. Why we normalizing the abnormal?

I don’t understand why that you have to be a conservative to understand the laws of nature.

I would call it sexual diversity, and yes, not wasting time worrying about who is sleeping with who or trying to regulate it is at the core of libertarianism (ie, classic liberalism).

And you may want to revisit what “the laws of nature” are - there are loads of examples of homosexual behavior in the natural world. My guess is that if animals could wear clothing they’d be cross dressing too.

15-Sep-22
The difference between comedy and recruitment is obvious.We have mainstreamed mental pathology.If you think it's ok send your 4 year old grandson with your gay neighbor to listen to a transvestite read a cute story about 2 gay frogs.It will make you feel tolerant and intellectually superior.

15-Sep-22
Evil knows no bounds.

So sad and disgusting to see how many in our once great country support the evil that is tearing the fabric of our society and civilization to shreds…

Anyone that supports this kind of abomination does not deserve to be a part of any society.

15-Sep-22
Hi, Satan here. BEG and GG pretty much summed my thoughts on this. I guess the end point to me is that we are talking about a drag performer, reading "The Little Engine That Could", not going into the library doing a cabaret show. If it was the latter, of course that's not ok. It's not though. Again, it's literally a person dressed flamboyantly reading "The 3 Billy Goats Gruff" or what not.

Now, if your view is that most drag performers are gay men, and that makes it not ok for them to be around kids... Well, I guess I'm really really proud of the gay parents I know and the absolutely amazing job they are doing/have done raising kids who are smart, articulate, good human beings. Those kids, will grow up conservative, liberal, straight, gay, tradespeople, tech workers, docs, lawyers, and excellent members of society. Given they have to grow up with people hating their parents just because of who they are, they will probably grow up stronger, and open to others. And those are good things.

It's interesting to me, that there have been multiple threads on this, but I'm still waiting on the thread about all the religious leaders that assault children horribly, and then cover up their or the behavior of those serving under them doing these horrid deeds.

Yes, lets assume societies ills are caused by drag queens reading books, but not by those leading our spiritual institutions performing and actively hiding actual horrors.

15-Sep-22
It's interesting to me, that there have been multiple threads on this, but I'm still waiting on the thread about all the religious leaders that assault children horribly, and then cover up their or the behavior of those serving under them doing these horrid deeds.

All well said, Will. And I thought about bringing up this particular point but didn't. The fact that you're statistically WAY more likely to expose your kid to a pedophile by making them an altar boy than by sending them to a book reading from a drag queen will fall on deaf ears here. I think it's because they can somehow look past all the pedophilia in the church because they support the church; however, they will never support a book reading from a drag queen - even if it's of the "The Little Engine That Could" - because gay.

Their loss, honestly. Drag queens are way more entertaining than any priest I've listened to!

15-Sep-22
Disgusting! Shame on the people who support this. I still can't wrap my head around a hunter being able to support this. Ever heard of the trojan horse?

15-Sep-22
If only we could bring Jeffrey Dahmer back. We could invite him to the grade school to tell stories of killing and eating young boys.

What’s the difference, right???

15-Sep-22
If only we could bring Jeffrey Dahmer back. We could invite him to the grade school to tell stories of killing and eating young boys.

What kind of books do you think are being read to these children where this is happening?

If you can't see the difference between acknowledging, normalizing, celebrating diversity and murdering/cannibalizing people, I don't know what to tell you.

15-Sep-22
Yes you are a close minded snowflake if you disagree with some freak reading to little children.Hence the meme above.

15-Sep-22
Just for the record, the guy on the TV show MASH, dressed like a woman so everyone would think he was a crazy perv to get thrown out of the Army. It was taken for granted that this behavior was not normal.

15-Sep-22
Folks, if liberals won't protect life in the womb what makes you think they give two shits about a minor child be subjected to things they shouldn't have to be forced to see at their age? Their whole intention is to destroy the family unit, starting with kids...if not in the womb, then for sure in their years of innocense. A society, that of all things, does not protect it's children is pure EVIL and destined to be destroyed itself, as it deservedly should be! That's the path we're headed down..

15-Sep-22
Why celebrate and normalize lewd and obscure behavior!

Because there's a majority of the population that doesn't believe it to be "lewd" or "obscure."

Diversity alone does not make an improvement no worry and lean six sigma do they have a process called diversity or implementing diversity you as an engineer should understand this more than most!

This is patently false. There is no questioning the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion. You'd be hard-pressed to find a Fortune 500 company that isn't devoting significant capital towards DE&I efforts because of this. Here are examples from my industry.

https://www.chevron.com/sustainability/social/diversity-inclusion

https://www.shell.us/careers/about-careers-at-shell/we-are-one-team/diversity-inclusion.html

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/Sustainability/Sustainability-Report/Social/Investing-in-people

http://www.chk.com/responsibility/our-culture/diversity

Diversity is a lie and if the people don’t have the skill set or the functional behaviors to contribute to society in a positive manner then that does mean that it makes it better!

I'd argue that most people disagree. See above.

15-Sep-22
“If you can't see the difference between acknowledging, normalizing, celebrating diversity and murdering/cannibalizing people, I don't know what to tell you.”

You bowlibs support censoring certain speech, and mandating medical decisions, and silencing trump supporters. But when it comes to gender confusion, you expect us to be “diverse” by forcing our children to act like the folks that suffer from it. There is a difference between this, and TV skits.

“Given they have to grow up with people hating their parents just because of who they are, they will probably grow up stronger, and open to others. And those are good things.”

What ever happened to keeping your personal life personal? If I had a bed wetting problem, I wouldn’t be bragging about it and expecting people to celebrate and accept me.

Nobody is obligated to be accepting of everything you think is a good thing.

15-Sep-22
Matthew 18:6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea"- Jesus Christ Himself on leading children astray. This goes for clergy, pedophiles, anybody.

15-Sep-22
I love a good drag show!!! Especially if it includes a nice hefty rack with a lot of mass!!

I relish a LONG drag... like a mile to a mile and a half! It's a great workout, pulling and heaving and dragging that big bruiser buck out of some bottom land, straight uphill back to the truck.

And if there's a child present to witness the drag show, well that just teaches character!! "Look here son, if you're going to hunt, dragging a big bodied deer back to the truck is a labor of love. You'll feel physically depleted and spiritually fulfilled after a drag!"

"Let me show you how it's done! Just watch and I'll give you a "drag" show."

GOOD LUCK BOWHUNTING THIS YEAR GUYS!! GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE!

15-Sep-22
Haha redquebec ftw

15-Sep-22
I went to a drag show one time. Got hit on by the “Marlboro man”. I stayed close to my wife after that. True story.

Reading through a bit of this, I’ll just say… there’s more danger to children in the churches, and “normal” society, than a gay community. Is being gay and doing drag wrong? I have my opinions, but they’re best kept to myself.

15-Sep-22
For those of you that are normal and can see why this stuff is wrong.....you should be able to see by now that a certain percentage of our society has become quite twisted. You will not convince them by debating it, over and over. Their biggest argument is.."to each his own"...its their right. But by that very argument, they have contradicted themselves...If peoples rights were really their objective, they would recognize the rights of others that do not like to see this stuff, and keep it within the confines of their own home.

This obviously is not the case....evil doers delight in dragging others into their snare, this is not just a bunch of weirdo's keeping to themselves.

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT RIGHTS!!! what about the rights of normal decent folks that do not want this crap publicly displayed, advertised and promoted in front of their family's .

Guard your kids best you can, teach them right and wrong...get them out in the woods and off the internet and TV.....PROTECT YOUR KIDS !!

15-Sep-22
" there’s more danger to children in the churches, and “normal” society, than a gay community"- I could not disagree more. 6,000 people attend the mega church every weekend I've attended for the last few years. Zero accusations of sexual misconduct in it's 20 year history.

The Boy Scouts of America are saturated with sexual predators: "Over 92,000 sexual abuse claims were filed with the bankruptcy court before November 16, 2020. There were nearly 2,000 reported cases of abuse within the Boy Scouts of America prior to 1994, and at least one abuse incident as recent as 2006........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America_sex_abuse_cases#:~:text=Over%2092%2C000%20sexual%20abuse%20claims,incident%20as%20recent%20as%202006..

I saw a study once of older gay men and how they prey on young men who are unsure of their sexuality. Downright predators. Sick bastards.

15-Sep-22
"If only we could bring Jeffrey Dahmer back. We could invite him to the grade school to tell stories of killing and eating young boys. What’s the difference, right???"

It is amazing to me that there are people in our society who lack the means to differentiate between the morality of men dressing in women's clothing, pedophilia and murder. Amazing admissions really.

15-Sep-22
My true belief? Whatever the right stands for the left will not tolerate or accept... even though it is right, and even though they were for it BT.

15-Sep-22
“It is amazing to me that there are people in our society who lack the means to differentiate between the morality of men dressing in women's clothing, pedophilia and murder. Amazing admissions really.”

No…what’s amazing is the fact that you just don’t get the point. Or you do, you just won’t admit it.?

You made a martyr out of a drug using thief that died of an overdose, and defamed the police department. Then you come here to try to preach your so called diverse and accepting disposition. Does he fall into your category of a ‘man of morality’ ?

15-Sep-22
I, uh, pridefully don't get the point.

"You made a martyr out of a drug using thief that died of an overdose, and defamed the police department. Then you come here to try to preach your so called diverse and accepting disposition. Does he fall into your category of a ‘man of morality’ ?"

Al Gore, is that you?

15-Sep-22

70lbDraw's Link
I suppose you’ll say that headlines like this aren’t the result of the predators you support either, right?

“Disney, Publix workers among 13 arrested in Florida child sex crimes sting”

15-Sep-22
“I, uh, pridefully don't get the point.”

Al Gore, is that you?

The correct answer was George Floyd. You know, the guy that caused all the riots and destruction that the left insists never took place.

Al Gore is getting rich on global warming. He doesn’t need to waste his time with getting involved in child corruption.

15-Sep-22
I suppose you’ll say that headlines like this aren’t the result of the predators you support either, right?

You think there were more church going Christians or book reading drag queens among the 13 that were arrested? If I had to bet on which one, I know where I'd put my money.

You've provided no evidence of a link between child trafficking, pedophilia, and the LGBTQ+ community.

15-Sep-22
Thornton… “normal” society = “Boy Scouts of America”. Quote what I wrote all you want, I know right from wrong. There so much bad hidden in what many of us deem, or see as sacred, but it’s not. It’s filled with evil people waiting to harm children or young boys, just like the “older gay men” you mentioned. It’s definitely not ALL lumped into a gay/drag community. Again, I know right from wrong. Well, except the fact I should’ve stayed off of the community forum.

15-Sep-22
“You've provided no evidence of a link between child trafficking, pedophilia, and the LGBTQ+ community.”

As YOU have provided none to the contrary. So what is your point?

15-Sep-22
Yea Rock, I was thinking of the Russians and Germans while writing my last post... you got me. ;0)

15-Sep-22
As YOU have provided none to the contrary. So what is your point?

I tried to find examples of drag queens abusing children or LGBTQ+ advocates trafficking children but couldn't find any.

15-Sep-22
""My true belief? Whatever the right stands for the left will not tolerate or accept... even though it is right, and even though they were for it BT” Scentman, That is an idiot stupid observation."

His observation went right over your head. Pretty simple and straight forward actually...

15-Sep-22
They don't reproduce, they recruit.

15-Sep-22

70lbDraw's Link
Here ya go. June of 2022. Took all of two clicks to find it.

15-Sep-22
" Research confirms that homosexuals molest children at a rate vastly higher than heterosexuals, and the mainstream homosexual culture commonly promotes sex with children.1 Homosexual leaders repeatedly argue for the freedom to engage in consensual sex with children, and blind surveys reveal a shockingly high number of homosexuals admit to sexual contact with minors. 2 Indeed, the homosexual community is driving the worldwide campaign to lower the legal age of consent."

https://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/student_life/studentorgs/lawreview/docs/issues/v14n2/Vol.%2014,%20No.%202,%203%20Baldwin.pdf

15-Sep-22
Pedophilia is vile and it's not hate to tell someone what they're doing is wrong.

15-Sep-22
Troll Witch, ignore.

15-Sep-22
“ The correct answer was George Floyd. You know, the guy that caused all the riots and destruction that the left insists never took place.”

George Floyd CAUSED the riots? Here we are talking about drag queens when we really should be talking about how the abuse of mind-altering drugs is impacting our society.

15-Sep-22
Your brain is sick, and I'll not spend another second arguing with you. And for the record, I would have that conversation.

15-Sep-22
Whether or not you are into drag, do you not think a child should have the choice to not see this until they want to, if and when that day comes?? I wouldn't take a child to a gay event anymore than I'd force them to watch me and mama getting it on. It's perverse at that age. Let them be innocent as long as they can be without subjecting them to your sexual fantasies. It'll happen soon enough and it should happen naturally, not forced. If you can't understand that then there's no hope for you; you're a certifiable imbecile.

15-Sep-22
Let them be innocent as long as they can be without subjecting them to your sexual fantasies.

What is sexual about a person in costume reading a story to a kid about how it’s okay to be different? The answer is absolutely nothing. For kids who feel different or marginalized it can be incredibly empowering.

Y’all clearly think these events are something they, in fact, are not.

15-Sep-22
“Whether or not you are into drag, do you not think a child should have the choice to not see this until they want to, if and when that day comes??”

Who exactly is forcing children, or more appropriately their parents, to attend these events? The answer is no one, and that so much anger on this thread is contrived and misdirected.

Like I said elsewhere, old man yelling at clouds.

15-Sep-22
BEG, how does it start? Are you born with it, or do your parents or educators develop the thoughts?

15-Sep-22
BEG - is that the approach you've taken with your own kids?

15-Sep-22
BEG - is that the approach you've taken with your own kids?

Don’t have kids, but have plenty of friends that do. And I have no problem if they choose to expose them to alternative lifestyles in an age appropriate way and believe there is essentially zero harm that can come from it. Further to that, there are a multitude of benefits that can come from it, from helping LGBTQ+ children to find a community to making hetero children a bit more tolerant and understanding.

In fact, there’s clearly a ton of people that post here that would benefit from going to a drag queen storytime. I promise you won’t catch the gay.

16-Sep-22
Why are sexualizing children?

Acknowledging that there are children with LGBTQ+ tendencies is not sexualizing children. It is about providing them support they may need in an age appropriate way. There is nothing sexual about telling a child it’s ok to be different.

Again long term studies are needed…

No they aren’t.

16-Sep-22
“There is nothing sexual about telling a child it’s ok to be different.”

Until they want you to get their birth certificate changed to reflect their “preferred” gender. You should give them liberal definitions like, false advertising, misrepresentation of character.

16-Sep-22
Until they want you to get their birth certificate changed to reflect their “preferred” gender

And so what?? Why exactly do you care what other people have on their birth certificate?? On the list of things that effect me or I care about, what someone else’s birth certificate says is about as low on the list as possible. But yeah, maybe Rocky is right, we need some long term studies to see the rate at which birth certificates are being edited…

16-Sep-22
Pops, is that your real name, Sam Witch? You turn people considerate of the welfare of underage into haters... that is low, but typical.

16-Sep-22
So there's absolutely nothing sexual about telling a child "it's not gonna lick itself". Some of you guys (I use the term loosely) are just plain sick in the head, but your day is coming; rest assured.

16-Sep-22
“Why exactly do you care what other people have on their birth certificate??”

That’s the whole point… I don’t care! So quit shoving it in other peoples faces, and maybe they won’t do and say things that make you feel bad about yourself. Thanks to looney left, the quest for social acceptance has become a futile attempt at best. Nobody cares what your sexual preference is. So keep it away from our kids and to yourself. I don’t understand what is so difficult about that.

16-Sep-22
So there's absolutely nothing sexual about telling a child "it's not gonna lick itself"

If as a parent you do not have the skills to manage your child's relationship with innuendo, you definitely shouldn't be exposing them to it. That goes for any innuendo that you feel they can't handle, be it at a drag show or be it in a Disney movie.

That’s the whole point… I don’t care! So quit shoving it in other peoples faces

Based on your previous comment, you have a funny way of showing you don't care 70lb. Just curious how you feel about cheerleaders at football games and things like beauty pageants?

16-Sep-22
“Just curious how you feel about cheerleaders at football games and things like beauty pageants?”

The left has killed both of those things as we’ll, so I don’t care one way or the other about either of them.

I’m listening to the radio this morning and they’re talking about introducing porn to school kids. And right after that I saw an article about books being banned from public view because it contains the word ‘nigger’ ??? Is it a lack of common sense or just your inability to recognize whether things are appropriate or not?

I suppose you cheer for the trans dude that joins a woman’s sport, and handily defeats all of the actual woman that are participating?

16-Sep-22
The left has killed both of those things as we’ll

I see since you didn't answer the question and you're blaming the left for killing those things, I'm going to assume you have no problem with half dressed women being paraded and dancing suggestively in front of children. You know, having it "shov[ed] it in other peoples faces."

I suppose you cheer for the trans dude that joins a woman’s sport, and handily defeats all of the actual woman that are participating?

And you'd be wrong. It's absolutely stupid to not account for the advantages that come with your sex at birth, regardless of what gender you identify as or what type of operations you might have had later in life.

16-Sep-22
"Don’t have kids" ~ BEG

That's all you needed to say followed up with "and I have no idea what I'm talking about". Also, you're way too young an naive to give very many people advice, no matter what kind of smoke your company as blown up your skirt...

16-Sep-22
“I see since you didn't answer the question and you're blaming the left for killing those things, I'm going to assume you have no problem with half dressed women being paraded and dancing suggestively in front of children. You know, having it "shov[ed] it in other peoples faces."”

I’m not sure what kind of an answer you’re looking for. Pageants don’t excite me. A bunch of rich snobs trying to prove they’re smarter and prettier than each other for the simple prize of being smarter and prettier, doesn’t interest me. Cheerleaders? Sure, my kids can watch. They’ve been an accepted activity a lot longer than you and I have been around. Sure I’ll watch the cheerleaders. But then again the pageants and cheerleaders aren’t pushing their personal affliction of immorality on anyone. Some of them even make a career out of it. Sure, it’s not as lucrative as being a street hooker, but it at least it has a certain amount of shareable dignity and pride associated with it.

“And you'd be wrong. It's absolutely stupid to not account for the advantages that come with your sex at birth, regardless of what gender you identify as or what type of operations you might have had.”

Did you even proofread that before you posted it?!! Is that how stay ahead in life? Compete with only those that you are guaranteed to defeat based on your physical attributes. So much for ‘sportsmanship’ huh? Oh sorry, did I offend you? Is it now pronounced, sportspersonship?

16-Sep-22
Cheerleaders? Sure, my kids can watch. They’ve been an accepted activity a lot longer than you and I have been around. Sure I’ll watch the cheerleaders. But then again the pageants and cheerleaders aren’t pushing their personal affliction of immorality on anyone. Some of them even make a career out of it. Sure, it’s not as lucrative as being a street hooker, but it at least it has a certain amount of shareable dignity and pride associated with it.

Let me know when you go ahead and identify the double standard and hypocrisy.

Compete with only those that you are guaranteed to defeat based on your physical attributes

I said the exact opposite. I've added an italicized edit to make it clearer for you, 70lb.

16-Sep-22

HDE's embedded Photo
HDE's embedded Photo

16-Sep-22
“Let me know when you go ahead and identify the double standard and hypocrisy.”

You couldn’t find a case where a drag queen was a child predator. Did I miss the article that discusses all of the potential damage cheerleaders and beauty pageants can have on a child’s impressionable mind? Perhaps they are the ones responsible for causing undue stress and making certain kids confused as to what gender they should choose for themselves despite the one they were born with?

Please point it out, I must be blind.

16-Sep-22
“That's all you needed to say followed up with "and I have no idea what I'm talking about".“

If you don’t have a gay kid you don’t know what you’re talking about.

That’s your logic HDE.

I always love when right wingers complain about gay sexuality being shoved in their face then in the same breath want religion in school. They with fight for blood for the 2nd amendment and maybe rightfully so but p#%s on the 1st amendment which clearly says “freedom of religion.” The government can not establish a religion via the constitution but yet these constitutional right wingers want religion in public schools. Blaring hypocrisy.

Beg is spot on. Pops has the best and most thoughtful post on this thread.

Got to get back to the elk woods. There’s much less hate out there. Well, maybe excluding the damn red squirrels.

16-Sep-22
“There’s much less hate out there.”

Why is everything you disagree with need to be labeled as ‘hateful’?

There’s a BIG difference between being hateful, and deciding what you see fit for your family and their well being. Again, keep your personal life to yourself. Because you’ll never get the whole world to agree with you.

16-Sep-22
From: Grey Ghost 14-Sep-22 GG: "Drag shows have been around for decades, and were considered entertainment at one time."

Not GG: ""Not with children, Matt.......not with children""

GG: "I watched many of the performers I mentioned perform in drag as a child. Didn't you ever watch the Carol Burnett show as child? Drag skits were a staple, and my family thought they were hilarious. They never made me question my gender. Maybe that's your problem...you're conflicted. Matt"

I am side by side with GG. Actors can dress as the opposite sex. They can kiss the same sex in a movie scene. Just as they can kiss the opposite sex and not be cheating on their spouse. Performers can dress as the opposite sex and the Greeks only had male actors so female roles were men. Dressing up as the opposite sex does not create a change in your DNA nor does a kiss on stage.

Read up on who is most likely to diddle a kid. Clue: Is not the guy in drag. Is not even the guy attracted to same sex. The perp will most likely be the adult next to you helping with the Boy Scout Troop campout or that is coaching your kid and has a wife at home.

I can recall watching Doris Day/Rock Hudson movies as a very young lad, perhaps 5 or 6, and thinking Rock was dashingly handsome with obvious make-up on his face and Doris was gorgeous in a "girl next door way" with her make-up and hair do. I was drawn to Doris, though, even at that young age. That is how I was wire, likely from when the fertilized egg split to form two cells. I watched the 3 Stooges whack each other with frying pans and never hit one of my older brothers with a frying pan but should have in hind sight.

Your kids are at more risk playing shooter video games for 100s or hours or being bullied on Social Media than the perceived risk a couple of hours of a drag show or Pride Parade encounter.

Kids are quite resilient and many of us have kids that are now grown and decided to get married even though their parents were divorced. Hope is eternal and I believe in our kids to overcome our prejudices. I have been told that some of the most powerful lessons we teach our kids are when they are watching what we really do when we do not realize they are watching. I have also seen adults pleased when a bigoted or racist or sexist parent finally passes so no longer spew hatred and voice ignorant observations.

Ignorance is inexcusable. Firm belief in an opinion does not make it a fact however a lie can make it half way around the world before the truth laces up its shoes.

Be better. Your kids are watching. The danger you should guard against is not what you think it is.

16-Sep-22
Not ironic it's sickening

16-Sep-22
The Charlotte pride parade 2 weeks ago had men walking in it in thong underwear and there were parents and kids in attendance. When in the world is the word mentally ill going to be applied to some of these mixed up people. I have some gay friends that mention things are getting too weird even for them. A ton of mentally off folks jumped on their bandwagon and they don't know how to shake them loose.

16-Sep-22
Pops. Send pics of your last trip to Mexico and Europe. Or admit you do t know shit about any of this but your high horse attitude is priceless

You know more about this subject than anyone I have ever been exposed to.

LMAO

16-Sep-22
The fact a few on here are trying to minimize a bunch of queers attracted to kids speaks enough of their character.

16-Sep-22
I really had no idea that so many morally confused people would be found on a hunting site. If you can't see that the exploitation of innocent little kids by a gang of half naked men is complete hellish debauchery, then you need your brain examined. That's the simple truth,, and as my old mother said, "The truth will stand when the world is on fire ".

17-Sep-22
They defend their pedo in chief so what do you expect...

No need to start on genital mutilation.

17-Sep-22
Nope...not stupid at all for him to come on here and state an opinion in opposition of something. It's his right. Just like other people have the right to come on here and disagree with his position/opinion.

17-Sep-22
The fact a few on here are trying to minimize a bunch of queers attracted to kids speaks enough of their character.

How you managed to jump to this conclusion speaks volumes to your ability to comprehend. Literally no one has said what you just claimed. You know you can perform for kids or read a book to them without being attracted to them, even if you’re gay or queer. You may find this shocking, but it’s true nonetheless.

17-Sep-22
Those old drag shows were put on to show the comedy of abnormality. The drag shows of today are put on to promote the acceptance of abnormality.

No thanks

Correct, Stix.

17-Sep-22
Why are sexualizing society instead of promoting modesty, humility, honor, courage, or loyalty

We should be promoting all of those things you mentioned, Rocky. In my worldview, coming out and owning your sexuality when you are not hetero is a courageous thing.

17-Sep-22
"In my worldview, coming out and owning your sexuality when you are not hetero is a courageous thing."

In my world view, that is just a queer abnormal thing. It's meant to rebel against societal norms.

But taking it to the next levels by flaunting queer, abnormal lifestyle in front of children is evil out of hell.

17-Sep-22
KSFlat - wrong, as usual.

Pops - no, gator doesn't get it. Gator is a sell out that will say and behave anyway he needs to in order to climb the ladder. He's learned how to look good in the eyes of sponsors to get him places...

17-Sep-22
There's a lot of things in this world I dont agree with. When government endorses religious causes the left gets upset..when the left endorses stuff like this the right gets upset. Government should be neutral. This shows the hypocrisy of the leftist...I didn't say Liberal.

Whatever your beliefs are one thing is for certain...a nation that decays morally will eventually crumble from within..secular history proves this.

17-Sep-22
Gator is a sell out that will say and behave anyway he needs to in order to climb the ladder. He's learned how to look good in the eyes of sponsors to get him places...

LOL. For someone who says I can’t have an opinion on parenting without having kids myself, this post is pretty hilarious. We’ve never worked together, HDE. Nor have we ever met outside of the context of posts on this forum. You literally don’t know the first thing about how I’ve managed my career. Post like this are just a sad reflection on your character.

17-Sep-22
It used to be comedy now it's reality.

It's one thing to read a book in drag it's another to twerk and take dollars.

There are differences between awareness of those who are not like you and grooming.

Look at our president sniffing little girls hair and holding them to where they can't move on video.

If that was an adult and workplace you would be charged but little kiddies it's okay if you are a leftist president.

Gay people who speak up about the "strip" version drag shows and genital mutilation are shut down as well. So don't you guys feel bad.

It's all or nothing when it comes to team politics....

17-Sep-22
In today's culture, if you disagree with someone, then you are automatically labeled a hater or a racist. Homosexaulality , fornication, bisexuality, drunkenness, ect, are all sins against God but I do not want to see the gov dictating what adult individuals can do in their private lives. If someone wants to smoke 15 lbs of weed or get drunk as a skunk or engage in fornication it should not be the gov business. Unless we are talking pedophilia, that's a different story all together. I don't want prayer in public schools because I don't know what God they may be praying to. I do think basic morals should be acknowledged in public schools, like the fact it's wrong to steal, lie, treat each other with respect, ect. You can teach basic morality without engaging in any particular religion.

When gov, be it state,lical or Federal, should not engage or promote common sense immorality. You don't have to be a Christian to hold the belief that certain things are immoral. Even an atheist will agree certain basic acts are wrong.

17-Sep-22
I understand the bathing comparison when I was referring to men in thongs in a Charlotte pride parade. It was the lewd dancing moves that were not for child or public viewing. This country is Rome all over again. We have peaked and now we live in pleasure actions only for the most part.

17-Sep-22

KSflatlander's Link
Rocky- When did you study human sexuality? 1932? Maybe you should update whatever textbook you used because what you are inferring is BS.

You should find credible sources and answer your own questions. And credible sources do not include religious organizations. Stick with science.

I can tell you the main reason LBGTQ folks my suffer mentally is from people like you that push pseudoscience and myths about them.

“We are not safer, healthier, score higher on test, and have fallen behind as the world leader!”

And this is the LBGTQ communities fault? Your passive bigotry is just BS.

Personally, I can’t understand why some idiots can’t figure out how to stop double posting. We should pass laws to prevent double posters from marrying. We should also discriminate against those double posters. Sorry Rocky, society should minimize you as a double poster because you and your genes are wrecking society.

Thornton- your Associates degree is showing again.

17-Sep-22
Overall, my belief on this is that LGBTQ+ people are just like the rest of us. I base that on lived experience, and observation. The science would support that, and has increasingly so as people have been given the SAME freedom the rest of us have enjoyed nearly forever.

Now, if a woman went to the beach wearing what women wear to the beach today... But in 1910, she'd have likely been ridiculed maybe arrested. People tried to forcibly remove the first women to run the Boston Marathon from the course. And in years past even a sniff of of being gay and people could be physically assaulted, sent to "reprogramming" camps and abused etc.

Now, you have LGBTQ+ folks trying to have the SAME things the rest of us do. They have gradually gained that acceptance as society got better. How do I know this? Because almost every marker by which human existence is measured has improved. There was a thread a while back about the decline of the US or similar and if you want to see a bunch of evidence for that statement, look up my post from that thread.

Back to the whole drag queen reading kids books during a story hour. I went and watched a couple youtubes NOT of people freaking out about it. The vids showed a bunch of mom's and kids watching a drag queen read kids books. If it was a clown, or a person in a big dinosaur costume, it wouldnt have been different.

If that is what most of these are, and that does appear to be the case, then the idea that there is some sort of sexualizing going on, is a fantasy. Seriously.

That said, something above was noted about research. I was just curious on that front. As expected, no one has started to research how drag queens reading "Humpty Dumpty" to kids impacts the childs long term development... It is interesting that a pretty recent metaanalysis shows that kids with same sex parents do really well - the area they are raised and economic status of the family having bigger impacts than parent gender on the child. So, basically, that's like heterosexual couples, if you are poor or live in areas with bad access to health care and quality education etc you are likely to have a harder go of life. So, if you are worried LGBTQ+ interaction with kids over long time courses is going to make them screwed up, based on the evidence, you are unlikely to be correct in your belief. To improve the wellness of kids long term, focus on raising their economic status and improving healthcare and education access. Here is the MA: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13229400.2022.2060121

17-Sep-22
Homosexuals suffer mostly because of their demented lifestyle, just as I would suffer if I was unfaithful to my wife...promiscuous.

I teach my daughter that there is such a thing as absolute right n wrong and that these sort of things are wrong..but we can care about someone as a human being, have compassion for them, no matter how who they are, but still disagree with them. Like I told my son and my daughter...I want you to believe in the God of the Bibel because "you" believe it..not because I believe it.

God gives us a free will but that doesn't change the consequences of our choices , be it negative or positive.

17-Sep-22
I know a middle child who went from 5 to 8 while the family was neighbors with a gay couple and the mom encouraged and gave him attention in painting his nails and fixing his hair and now he wants to change his sex at 12.

It seemed to me that the mother's low self-esteem and wanting to show she was cool with the gay guys may have influenced the child.

The only thing we can do is share knowledge. We can't cure the world.

Those with mental issues will push it on their kids. Whether it is alternative lifestyles, abuse, or medicating them up to be mass shooters.

The parents letting their kids drop dollar bills in guys panties will reap what they sow.

Look at Hunter, Hallie, or your fatherless Mass shooters for prime examples.

17-Sep-22
and now he wants to change his sex at 12.

And? So what.

It seemed to me that the mother's low self-esteem and wanting to show she was cool with the gay guys may have influenced the child.

Or the far more likely reason is that this kid was already questioning his gender identity and found an environment where he could actual be himself - and thus gave him the confidence and courage to come out more openly.

17-Sep-22
It’s nice to see people with a common passion, like hunting, talk and share ideas without name calling and letting emotions take over. It’s healthy to be able to converse. I remember sitting at a dinner counter at 5 years old with my Grandpa. He would try and solve the world’s problems with another 5-6 old timers. A lot of different view points. But very civil in word and action.

17-Sep-22
Rocky, they have the support of the main stream media n Hollyweird

17-Sep-22
The only reason it’s on the forefront now is right wing media has found a new demon and guys like sundowner blindly believe it and people like Thornton and Rocky wrongly generalize and marginalize. I hate to tell but the 3 and .3% have always been there. They have just finally came to a society that is beginning to understand and except differences.

What many here are doing is indirectly blaming all societies problems on a minority group of people and demonizing them. The ignorant fall for it. However, I believe most people are good and excepting and the passive bigots will eventually be marginalized by society. It’s happening now.

17-Sep-22
and now he wants to change his sex at 12.

And? So what.

Or the far more likely reason is that this kid was already questioning his gender identity and found an environment where he could actual be himself - and thus gave him the confidence and courage to come out more openly.

17-Sep-22
No, what’s happening is a few here are trying their best to make it appear as it’s a homophobic issue. When it’s a morality issue. It’s been stated as such and no matter how bad you twist it, that’s all it is.

As far as trying to help the kid figure out which sex he wants to be, tell him to pull down his pants and look. It really is that easy. Anything else is perversion.

17-Sep-22
Some fail understand that sexuality has more to do with the brain than the body.

Simple-minded (WV) observational causality vs science (genetics and sociology). Phenotype vs genotype.

17-Sep-22
KS, maybe YOUR sexuality is in your brain, but to the queer men gallivanting around half naked in front of children.......I'd say it's located elsewhere.

17-Sep-22
Sundowner- I guess you never bought any flowers for your significant other. Sad and funny.

Predictably it went right over your head.

17-Sep-22
"Sundowner- I guess you never bought any flowers for your significant other. Sad and funny. Predictably it went right over your head."

What does not go right over my head is your acceptance of deviant, abnormal behavior by queer men in the presence of innocent children. That is sad, but not funny.....not funny at all.

17-Sep-22
His son is gay. He’s repeatedly told the world that every chance he got. From his perception of trump policies to Lord only knows. He’s shared his sons personal business with the whole world. Over and over, and over again.

So, for him it has been nothing except convincing everyone it’s about loathing gay people. And not one single second about any man, gay or straight, acting inappropriately in the company of children.

But, for reference of how twisted this country is becoming, had a straight, man read some thing like that to female children, he’d been beaten out of the state. Rightly so. If not charged with a crime. But, it’s ok for a gay man, acting on sexual impulses, to dress like a women and talk to young children inappropriately. He and a bunch of others are trying to convince you that the gay cross dresser offers no harm. Heck, according to a bunch here, it should be rejoiced for diversity.

What in the world is wrong with the adults in this country?

17-Sep-22
You and you family are in the presence of gay men weekly and you never know it. Better isolate you and your family so you don’t catch the gay. The rest of society will thank you for it.

Is your instinct always to fear what you don’t understand? Simple solution…don’t go to Joliet today.

17-Sep-22
Jetted a tidbit of info. I have gay friends. I just don’t feel compelled to address the whole world about it every chance I get.

Try it sometime. It’ll bring a bunch more respect your way. Especially from those gay friends.

17-Sep-22
“But, for reference of how twisted this country is becoming, had a straight, pedophile man read some thing like that to female children, he’d been beaten out of the state. Rightly so.“

There in lies the simpleton’s rub. Equating trans men as pedophiles. The ignorance…BOOM!

I’m very proud of my son and will speak up when he is marginalized and generalized by simpletons like you. Only people like you would see it as a negative. It’s you and a few others that keep bringing up my son. Ive only initially brought it up once on Bowsite. And I only did it in defense against bigotry spewed by idiots like you.

Respect from the gay community lol. Obviously you don’t express your bigotry publicly. I kind of figured that.

Did you really use the “I have a (insert adjective) friend” defense? You’re a living cliche.

17-Sep-22
I edited. My temper got the worst of me.

No, I was comparing gay and straight men.

Because any person who’d read that to children like that is undoubtably a pedophile. Not debatable.

I know you are extremely ignorant. But, it takes an extreme effort to put things in a way you can correlate them.

17-Sep-22

70lbDraw's Link
“There in lies the simpleton’s rub. Equating trans men as pedophiles. The ignorance…BOOM!”

17-Sep-22
My gay friends respect my opinions about everything. They have known me my whole life and wouldn't expect any thing different. Two years ago a group of blacks I work with would have talks about the riots and such. The deal was we spoke our minds not holding back. No one could lose their temper or call names at anyone. It was actually a true learning experience. Like I said before some of my gay friends say this drag queen and kids stuff is going to far.

17-Sep-22
There's nothing positive about society accepting demented behavior.

Reading some of the post on here, it's clear we are in dire straights as a nation..no doubt

17-Sep-22
I knew from the day I figured out what sexuality was that I wasn't gay, trans, bi, or anything else but heterosexual. There was no "confusion" or "questioning" or "impressionable age" involved. I just knew it. And I think others with different sexual preferences are the same. The notion that sexuality is a "learned" trait is just dumb to me.

Would I bring my kids to a show that featured "It's not gonna lick itself" neon signs? Hell no. But, I bet it didn't change the sexual preferences of the kids who are in those pics one bit.

Matt

17-Sep-22
Matt, I think everyone agrees that’s not the danger.

17-Sep-22
"Would I bring my kids to a show that featured "It's not gonna lick itself" neon signs? Hell no. But, I bet it didn't change the sexual preferences of the kids who are in those pics one bit."

Matt, I think you know that the problem is (1) just exposing little kids to that demented evil, and (2) giving children the impression that it is perfectly normal and acceptable.

Like you, I never had any questions about my gender nor sexual preferences......no more than a young bull elk or buck deer would. When trusted (by vulnerable kids) adults impress upon those kids that their natural born gender is changeable and not absolute, it's a crime against Nature, and Nature's God.

My issue here is not about people who claim to be attracted to others of their sex. That's their business if it's the life they choose. But I draw the line when they try to sexually exploit children. I'm not a violent man generally, but mistreatment of children in any way, much less sexually, could cause some head knocking.

17-Sep-22
Sundowner, no mother, father, teacher, performer, etc… could have caused me to question my gender, or sexuality. Maybe your experiences were different, and that’s your problem.

Matt

17-Sep-22
"I knew from the day I figured out what sexuality was that I wasn't gay, trans, bi, or anything else but heterosexual. There was no "confusion" or "questioning" or "impressionable age" involved. I just knew it. And I think others with different sexual preferences are the same. The notion that sexuality is a "learned" trait is just dumb to me."

I really get the sense that those who protest most loudly on this site may not understand what you are saying. White men make up the majority of pedophiles after all.

18-Sep-22
"Sundowner, no mother, father, teacher, performer, etc… could have caused me to question my gender, or sexuality. Maybe your experiences were different, and that’s your problem. Matt"

That response is too dumb to answer. Go take your meds and get some sleep man.

18-Sep-22
Horse Hockey!

18-Sep-22
Some of you guys are really out there, void of rational thinking.

This stuff is not normal....you can piss and moan, try and convince the whole world it is...but the cold hard truth is....its not.

all of creation shows you, it takes a male and female to reproduce, naturally....that's the way it is.....anything else is an abnormality, or perversion.

to argue against that fact.....really makes no sense.

what you teach your kids....is your business....what normal people teach theirs...is their business as well.

But let me give you some sound advice.......keep your freak show at home. You have NO BUSINESS trying to indoctrinate other peoples kids with your filth.

period......end of story.

18-Sep-22
Ill take the liberty to double post, along with my last post....Those of you that think this stuff is ok...where exactly will you draw the line?....christianity and religion aside, where will you draw the line?.....And what will you base it on?

When something worse comes along, without any clear concept of right or wrong, what argument could you offer at that time?

There are a host of problems people are faced with, could be impulse gambling, could be lack of moderation, the urge to steal, or murder, on and on. Homosexuality and sexual perversions are simply another issue that has plagued mankind, its nothing new.

in the past wisdom kept these things in check, wisdom prevented it from spreading and creating problems that were harmful to society.

time we start exercising a little more wisdom once again...instead of promoting it, lets discourage it.

18-Sep-22
Suck your big toe pops. You are an idiot and a problem if you think wanting to protect children equates with being prejudice.

18-Sep-22
When you call evil good and good evil...sounds familiar and it's a bad place for any nation to be

18-Sep-22
"Ok. I’m just going to come clean. Gay, trans, bi, drag, mohawks, nose rings, tattoos, “fu joe b” shirts, camo cargo shorts, etc. they’re all a non issue for me and I accept and love them all equally."

How about indoctrinating children with all of these things that you "love equally "? If you are willing to accept this demented display in the presence of innocent kids, then you are a fool, and the Grace of God may be your only hope.

18-Sep-22

KSflatlander's Link
Rocky- your passive bigotry is becoming active.

It’s a fact the crime in black communities is higher per capita. You blame their race and genetics (racism). Those stats have a lot more to do with inequality, population density, lack of opportunity, and poverty. It’s a societal issue not a race or genetic issue. There’s a lot of data out there.

You do the same thing with HIV and other STDs. The virus doesn’t care the sexuality. But yet you infer that it’s more prevalent in homosexuals as some kind of disease specific to them which makes them bad. Suicide among homosexuals is higher and you conclude that it’s because they’re homosexuality. We all know why that it’s higher. It’s because people like you who discriminate, marginalize, and ostracize (even if it’s unintentional through ignorance). Other segments of the population that are marginalized have higher suicide rates too.

You draw inverse conclusions based on your biases. You let right wing media bias you further and you join in on demonizing whatever flavor of the month people or persons they pick.

Where it stops is when it’s not two consenting adults. As far as children at drag story hour, it’s the parents call. I would have no problem with it. I want my kids to be accepting of others and not base acceptance solely on appearance. Would I take them to a place that had a sign like that. Likely not. However, that photo was from a public restaurant (Hamburger Mary’s) in CA. I have been to a Hamburger Mary’s with my wife in KC and it was fun. I wouldn’t take my children there. It’s the parents call if they was to take a child to Hamburger Mary’s. I bet sundowner would never had started a thread or you wouldn’t post objections of an underage boy at hooters. I’ve seen kids in hooters where there’s always a sign that says “hooters makes you happy.” You and Rocky would be in the corner slapping backs about a boy becoming a man or something as you cat call the waitress.

Shade Mt- “ in the past wisdom kept these things in check, wisdom prevented it from spreading and creating problems that were harmful to society.”

What you mean to say is bigotry and hate kept it in check and people were discriminated so the kept in line and hide their true self. And you like it that way. That only thing that truly spreads without wisdom is the hate you give.

Live and let live for goodness sake.

18-Sep-22
I'm sorry, but minorities have more of an advantage in today's society. It's a fact, doesn't make me a racist to state the facts.

The majority of the time in this country, if you have not it's because you are not trying..I hear a lot about white privilege, there was a time that was the case for sure...but due to leftist over reach, I'm now discriminated against..in the name of anti discrimination.

That's a fact, but stating facts don't mean anything to leftist.

18-Sep-22
How in God's name did a resident of Kansas get his mind scrambled to this extent? I can halfway see it from some of these California yoyos......but I actually had more respect for Kansans. Very disappointing. :>(

Right is right and wrong is wrong, people. When it comes to exploiting children, especially in a perverted sexual manner, there is no gray area. I believe those who are guilty of it will be punished. Not by man's law, although it should be......but by God's Law. He is probably a little more hard nosed. I hope so, anyway.

18-Sep-22
Sundowner- I got this way through the loving care of parents who seen through the BS close minded people like you. I grew up in a small town KS and worked on a farm growing up. I seen enough bigotry growing up. Having friends of all races, religions, background and traveling internationally also educates you on people and your own biases. Oh, and doing my own research on issues like this helped instead of relying on Tucker Carlson to tell me what’s right or how to feel. Diversity of people and thought is the spice of life.

Why don’t you worry about yourself missionary man. Go take some classes on sociology and social problems. It would so you some good. Instead of reacting with fear or outrage of what you don’t understand why don’t you try to understand it or others.

18-Sep-22
This nonsense will continue as long as good people sit on their hands and do nothing.

18-Sep-22
KS......So the sexual exploitation of children is ok with you ? If not, why do you defend it?

18-Sep-22
Child sexual exploitation is absolutely not ok and I’m not defending it (don’t forget that child exploitation is predominantly committed by white men). The premise of your question is a strawman argument. Basic go to tactic of the left and right wing media talking heads. Is taking a child to a public restaurant like hooters or hamburger Mary’s exploitation? That’s a gray area and it’s best for the parents to decide IMO. Context matters.

18-Sep-22
"Child sexual exploitation is absolutely not ok and I’m not defending it"

Yes sir, you are.

I've never been to a Hooters but I seriously doubt they allow children inside. Never heard of Hamburger Mary, but if they're in California I won't ever see one thank God.

18-Sep-22
Uhhhhhh, Hooter's is a restaurant that lets anyone come in to eat. It isn't a strip joint or a bar.

18-Sep-22
“Uhhhhhh, Hooter's is a restaurant that lets anyone come in to eat. It isn't a strip joint or a bar”

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been to a hooters that was hosting a little league team of some sort. Kids from 8 to 18. I never saw anything inappropriate going on around the kids. They have fun eating wings a chugging soda!

18-Sep-22
Never saw a little League team in a Hooters. But I did meet my wife in the Hooters that used to be in Northcross Mall on Anderson Lane in Austin, Texas 25'ish years ago. Working her way through college. Spent lots of time in there. Seen lots of different types of people there, including family units.

Never saw a kid exploited. or any type of behavior that was inappropriate.. With the exception of by some of the patrons of the establishment. And to even make an inference otherwise as was done on this thread shows a complete lack of grasp on the real world.

All you gotta' do is monitor these types of threads and you learn a bunch.

18-Sep-22
"Never saw a kid exploited. or any type of behavior that was inappropriate.. With the exception of by some of the patrons of the establishment. And to even make an inference otherwise as was done on this thread shows a complete lack of grasp on the real world."

I did not bring up Hooters, but I said I've never been to one. No inference of any kind.....none at all. What are you smoking out there Frank?

18-Sep-22
You said I've never been to Hooters but seriously doubt they let children inside". That is indeed an inference.

Who is smoking what where?

18-Sep-22
When my wife was in college one of her professors stated that there are no absolute truths...she asked him " are you absolutely sure about that"..he replied yes.

Human nature itself tells us there are certain things that are wrong. The only folks that can't seem to grasp that are the ones that deny common sense judgement.

18-Sep-22
I've never been to a Hooters but I seriously doubt they allow children inside

They most certainly do. I remember my grandfather taking us on our first trip there when I was 12 and my brother was 7. I’ve loved their chicken wings ever since…

18-Sep-22
I suppose what irritates me more than the people involved in this type of lifestyle, are the people that promote it, or assure people its "ok"......

Humanity suffers from all sorts of vices, some more serious than others....some people never come to grips with it, or acknowledge its wrong, or sinful.

But i have saw and heard the testimonies of others that tearfully cry out for help, that desire normalcy in their mixed up life, and ive seen first hand those that finally found that peace...

We live in a very mixed up society folks, and i have no need to condemn these people, they and others like them condemn themselves. I only point out that its wrong, and offer a better way. We just got back from a church service that was a community event, from churches all over the county and surrounding counties...it was something to see.

The invitation was given at the end, and a number of people of all ages including one old couple that slowly hobbled down the isle helping each other....all looking for something better than this world has to offer.

The love of Jesus Christ..... is far better than any drag queen show, and will bring peace to such a troubled soul....or all that willingly seek it.

18-Sep-22
“KS, look at the percentage of population or the population by ethnicity and that may shed some light on this topic!“

Of course you only look at the percentage and draw some ignorant conclusions as if it’s fact. Why don’t you look into and try to understand why instead of inferring it’s just because of their race or sexuality. Simple observational causality. I suppose you think the earth is flat and the sun revolves around you.

Oh, and learn how to not double post why you’re at it lol.

18-Sep-22
"You blame their race and genetics (racism)."

Not at all Mr. Leftist talking point. I blame the culture KS. And I blame their situation on Democrats and racism.

When black people were freed from slavery they were much harder working than white democrats so the the Democrats had to do something about that.

That's why we have gun laws, that's why we have welfare, and the Democrats always work to keep them on the plantation in the urban areas.

Poor and hopeless are the people the leftist communists need to overthrow the Constitution.

18-Sep-22
Trying to equate grooming/recruiting to a race are the racists. They belittle Black, Asian, and old white men all.

19-Sep-22
I often take note when a guy starts the judging stint. It shows how very little he knows of Christianity most times.

Sharing Gods stated principles is not judgement. That’s a fact. One you and a host of others seem to forget every tome morality is brought up. You can call it that but, that doesn’t make it so. It’s expected of followers of Christ. It’s a principle in the relationship with Christ.

I’m guessing in the hearts of those little kids, Jesus Christ is present. That is precisely why the drag queens are hosting little children. Not to capture it. But, to stomp it out. That’s the way evil works.

Go get your Illegal Immigrants and fix someone’s house. But, do as Jesus said and give Caesar his due. Pay all the appropriate taxes on them. Make them contribute to this country by filing taxes after gaining citizenship. This world isn’t all about your business. Do the right thing for your country and morality instead of being self motivated.

19-Sep-22
that is where your wrong pops...while i agree there are judgmental people in this world, you don't have to go to church to find one......you have just basically just judged people that go to church as being judgmental have you not?.....while promoting a drag queen you judge others that feel its wrong. id think about that.

saying something that is wrong is not the same as passing judgment. If you tell your children that something is wrong.....are you judging them?

your type of thinking is a cop out....easier to point fingers at christians than face the truth.

For the record........ANYONE is welcome at least at our church....come as you are, and with whatever vices you struggle with, then by Gods grace you may find what you need to overcome those vices that bind you.....It is the Bible that discerns and is our guide to right and wrong, if you have a problem with saying drag queens are wrong....i suggest you take it up with God, find a Bible, read the new testament, hopefully it will shed a little light on ya.

take care.

19-Sep-22
that is where your wrong pops...while i agree there are judgmental people in this world, you don't have to go to church to find one......you have just basically just judged people that go to church as being judgmental have you not?.....while promoting a drag queen you judge others that feel its wrong. id think about that.

saying something that is wrong is not the same as passing judgment. If you tell your children that something is wrong.....are you judging them?

your type of thinking is a cop out....easier to point fingers at christians than face the truth.

For the record........ANYONE is welcome at least at our church....come as you are, and with whatever vices you struggle with, then by Gods grace you may find what you need to overcome those vices that bind you.....It is the Bible that discerns and is our guide to right and wrong, if you have a problem with saying drag queens are wrong....i suggest you take it up with God, find a Bible, read the new testament, hopefully it will shed a little light on ya.

take care.

19-Sep-22
something else pops......weird as it is, even a drag queen if he's willing, can get his life turned around.

Ive seen heroin addicts, that have tried everything, counceling, rehab after rehab, strung out and without hope. and somebody invites them to church. One woman in particular came weeping, exclaiming "i never dreamed id be doing this, but here i am, iv'e tried everything, nothing works...Jesus if you can help me...here i am".....there was no judgement, rather people that wrapped their arms around her and said..."we are here to help.

that woman has been clean, and is now living a productive life, happy, and free.

that's not judgement pops.....that's unconditional love.. but nobody can help a person until they realize its wrong and desire change.

19-Sep-22
"If I as a straight man went to a drag show, I’d be welcomed without question and with open arms."

Sounds like you've already been seduced.

19-Sep-22
Funny we get into religion.

Utah polygamists can be accused of indoctrination but the gay community cannot according to leftist logic.

19-Sep-22
“Wild Bill, Yes!! I’m definitely down with the dragsters. They are a fun group of people. You should check it out for yourself sometime. You’ll laugh and be entertained which is the actual purpose of a drag show.”

Imagine that! Most of our traditions that involved laughter and entertainment have recently been deemed, inappropriate, misinforming, racist, sexist, masoganistic, and offensive to liberals and people with no sense of humor. It’s only fitting to push drag shows as the next acceptable form of entertainment. Talk about bass-ackwords!?

19-Sep-22
Reality - people who are LGBTQ+ are good. That's really the end point.

If a guy reading "The Night Before Christmas" is wearing a disney princess outfit and ridiculous wig, I have basically no worries about hanging with my kids and taking in a story, which probably is colored with some fun for kids humor and what not.

That's what kills me about this whole debate. It's really not about sexualizing a dang person of any age. It's a fun way to get kids in to a library (good - BOOKS ARE GOOD, reading books is good) and and yes, teach them that some people are different, and that is ok.

Now, if you feel that's indoctrination, I'm sorry. It's not. It's 1.) reality; 2.) helpful; 3.) creates people who are able to cope with a world changing at high rates of speed which is not slowing down.

Is it better to just say "be quiet, and dont let people know" or just live your life? Is that what we are after? That's what "we" had for years, and thankfully, it's starting to go away so people can just live with the same experiences the rest of us enjoy.

That's what keeps tripping me up in this conversation. And as I keep repeating, I never see Bowsite threads about say, religious leader after leader abusing or protecting abusers across all sorts of denominations. How about religious re-education camps for gay kids which have been known to physically and emotionally harm the kids in their care? Or said camps abusing indigenous populations. It's weird how those things never seem worthy of a "the earth is ending" post, but this topic clearly is the fall of Rome.

19-Sep-22
Back in the 70's and 80'snobody found drag 'funny...

19-Sep-22

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Back in the 70's and 80'snobody found drag 'funny...

19-Sep-22
For God's sake, Rocky, wait a few minutes after hitting the "Submit Message" button the first time. It often takes a little time for a post to appear in a thread. Your double posts are getting old.

Matt

19-Sep-22
God created us all, I'm sure you understand he knows each and everyone of us personally... more than we know our own self.

To say God wants us to be or act a certain way is a some what a broad statement, because at the same time He created humans not robots... we have an extraordinary choice of free will, which he allows us to utilize.

According to scripture you can be the most perfect specimen of a human being and still not please the Almightys standards, thus the only way to Heaven is by the grace that God bestows upon any individual He created.

Pray and have compassion for eachother, harsh words and devisivness will only cause a further gap between us... look only into your own heart and ask for guidance, I believe God looks at our hears and knows. Glorious

Omnipotent

Divine

God.

19-Sep-22
One of the definitions of irony as defined by Google.

“ a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.”.

The only people here making this a homophobic issue are the ones arguing for it. Again and again. Do you fellas know how to read? Are you just glazing by that reality.?Will, Flathead, pops, Matt, BEG….. Anyone?

I’m being serious. Is that the issue you see here. Do you not feel that children shouldn’t be exposed to perverted behavior?

It’s not just reading. It has a purpose. What is that purpose?

19-Sep-22
The only people here making this a homophobic issue are the ones arguing for it

LOL You guys really, really struggle with words and their definitions. Pedophilia, homophobia, sexualization, etc

ho·mo·pho·bic - having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

When you use words to describe gay people as perverse, abomination, wrong, lewd, obscene, sinful, misguided, etc it is literally the very definition of homophobic.

It’s not just reading. It has a purpose. What is that purpose?

For showing kids that it's okay to be different and feel different. For showing others that we can tolerate, support, and love those that are. Again, a bunch of people here would greatly benefit from going to one of these performances.

19-Sep-22
“What the left refuses to understand is that you can disagree with this behavior and how they are pushing sex in schools without being racist or sexist!“

What you don’t understand is inferring HIV is a gay disease or that black people are predisposed to crime simply because the are black is homophobic and racist whether it’s through your ignorance or intentional.

Disagree with the behavior and don’t participate. Don’t demonize those that do by pointing out stats and inferring that people are bad simply due to sexuality or race. It’s obvious you have never looked deeply into why the stats are what they are.

Sex education has been in schools for +50 years. It’s just Tucker Carlson’s demonization of the month. Sex education is needed in school. Why? Just look at WV and sundowners posts lol.

You can’t even figure out how to double post. Stop refreshing (the little half circle arrow on the top right) after you post.

19-Sep-22
Sex education has no place in public schools.

That's the parents responsibility not the gov

19-Sep-22
“KS, you are showing your typical leftist behavior by labeling me as an ignorant, racist and a Homophobe but your ilk is good at that!“

Obviously you don’t read your own posts or don’t think about what you say when you post. What exactly was your reason for bringing up HIV or statistics with black crime? Don’t be a coward either. Just say it. If you’re so righteous then say it.

By the way, moral policing. You know who does that? Iran. You want police carrying tape measures to measure skirts or to arrest transsexuals? The funniest thing about your definition is the word “average person.” I’ll bet you and WV and sundowner think that means you.

19-Sep-22
“For showing kids that it's okay to be different and feel different. For showing others that we can tolerate, support, and love those that are.”

Unless, of course, they become Trump supporters. Then they just become a deplorable domestic terrorist. Funny how you’re in the party of inclusion and equality until you encounter someone different than you!

19-Sep-22
When I used the words gay and queer earlier, it flipped a switch in the mush heads. So, I tried a different word. One the mush heads started using. Pick your poison BEG

19-Sep-22
Utah polygamists can be accused of indoctrination but the gay community cannot.

What is the difference?

19-Sep-22
No no no. Why is it relative? And be specific. What comes with a cost? Who is paying the cost? Who is society? All of society including you? I don’t understand?

Why is HIV more prevalent in gay men? Are you saying this is punishment or something? You do realize HIV is least prevalent in gay women even over straight men. Knowing that…how does that fit into your view on it?

Why is crime higher proportionally in the black community? Be specific?

19-Sep-22
some of you guys are pretty mixed up. Fact is this stuff is not new, been around a long long time. What is new though is now we say its just "different"...not wrong.

Ok ill bite....so exactly when does "different", become wrong then? And by what authority?.....answer that.

WE said easy divorce wasn't wrong.....then being gay was ok....then same sex marriage....now we have the whole transgender problem.....and pedophile is being reconsidered.....whats next?....tell me?.....so hey we have kids thinking they want to be a animal, thats different huh......whats next?...beastiality?.....satanic worship?...why not its just different right?....and your new truck?....yea im gonna have it, cause i think we should be communal whats yours is mine vice versa.....hey just different right?

Where exactly do you get your authority to determine what is right or wrong?....frankly many of you on here, don't have any solid thing to stand on, and are tossed about like chaff blowing in the wind.

you can ridicule God, deny the truths of the Bible and still?..... yea truth remains and your opinion means squat.....The whole world can go haywire, call evil good and good evil, and guess what......truth still remains. Different?....yea we are different, red and yellow, black and white, male and female, tall and short, fat and skinny...bald and a full head of hair, onions and no onions.....recurve or compound....heck yea its ok to be different......but what your discussing here isnt just "different"....its wrong, and nobody can change that.

19-Sep-22
"Why is crime higher proportionally in the black community? Be specific?"

Poverty, hopelessness, and hate spurred by leftists has influenced their culture to the point they riot on demand.

Regardless of the facts and whether it be a George Floyd or a guy selling tax free loosies in NYC or Ms. Taylor.....

19-Sep-22
Right wing homophobes...

https://rumble.com/v1kpvb9-gross-admitted-child-predator-wants-to-sleep-with-children-louder-with-crow.html

19-Sep-22

gflight's Link
One more to the further push..

• Sitka Gear