drycreek 19-Sep-22
8point 19-Sep-22
t-roy 19-Sep-22
19-Sep-22

8point's embedded Photo
8point's embedded Photo
8point's embedded Photo
8point's embedded Photo
Posted a pic on my state site of this "unique" buck, then found a couple more. First shows a head on, then a side view. Unicorn appears to be 6 to 8 inches long. He should do well in combat.

19-Sep-22

APauls's embedded Photo
APauls's embedded Photo
Killed this one in 2013. I watched him thrash some bushes in late July in full Velvet. Killed him first hunt of the year on a bean field.

19-Sep-22

APauls's embedded Photo
APauls's embedded Photo
I hunted with strep throat that night and got really sick after getting home. Velvet rotted in the garage. Here's what the skull looked like. Yours looks like it could be coming from a common base which is usually the case. I was very surprised this one seemed to come from a completely separate spot in the skull.

19-Sep-22
SIP, the droopy tine is much more prevalent in older bucks ! ;-)

19-Sep-22

8point's embedded Photo
8point's embedded Photo
I have another buck, a yearling who's right antler drops down next to his face, I expect a busted pedestal. Besides the unicorn, I'm on the lookout this 8 point, he's young, but the nice ones don't last long around here.

19-Sep-22
Looks kinda like to me, that there is a little bit of a gap between the unicorn point and the base of his left antler in the top pic. . About 12-15 years ago, I had unicorn buck on camera. He was a clean 140s class 10 pointer, other than the 3” unicorn point in the middle of his forehead. He looked very similar to Adam’s buck. He was constantly in front of one of my cameras. Only saw him once during the season. He never showed back up the next year, but a friend of mine ended up killing him about 1 1/2miles away. He blew up into a mainframe 13 point typical, with a 5”-6” droptine, plus the unicorn point was around 4”-5” as well.

SIP…....I had a buck on camera several years back, that had a G3 that started upward for a couple of inches, then it just drooped back downward 6”, like a limp, well, you know. We nicknamed him “Flaccido Domingo”

• Sitka Gear