Zbone 03-Jan-23
fdp 03-Jan-23
RSP PA 09-Jan-23
02-Jan-23

Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo
Friend of mine in Ohio took these pics of his field just this morning using a drone. He's not a hunter but likes to keep tabs on who's eating in his fields.

02-Jan-23
Those are good ones. I used to see deer like that pretty often in the Scioto River Bottoms in Ross and Pike counties.

02-Jan-23
Illegal in Ohio: "From Page 39, paragraph 6 of the Ohio DNR Hunting Brochure: "Aircraft or drones are prohibited in hunting or the aid of hunting for all game."

02-Jan-23
Zbone you might want to re read the caption under pics

02-Jan-23
Had read it... Was just making known TMac...

Before ya know it, posts and pix with GPS coordinates (maybe for a price) will flood the site... Can see now how this drone film technology will cause trouble when abused for scouting purposes and likely real time poaching... This drone technology is not a good thing for hunting...

02-Jan-23
At least you have to fly a drone to see something. Trail cams work with you on your couch in Dubai seeing what’s on your beam field field in Dubuque

02-Jan-23
Not true Bou. With software. I just hit a button and drone flys a pattern for me while I’m sitting on couch.

02-Jan-23
Wonderful

02-Jan-23
Read recently about drones with inferred heat seeking technology being used to find wounded deer.

02-Jan-23
Be Careful Timex. You will have the Cut n Paste master post the Ohio hunting rules for drones..

02-Jan-23
There is an article over on Bowhunting.com about using drones to find dead/lost deer.

02-Jan-23
Damn right RSP PA... Some people you just can't beat it in their heads...

02-Jan-23
Honestly for recovery of a deer it seems like a great idea. Especially in a giant crp field where you could be feet away from a deer without knowing it.

03-Jan-23
Oh for Pete's sake.....It was simply two pictures of some nice bucks..not an invitation to debate the legality of drones.

FDP..I've no idea what county he is in, but that stand alone buck is a dandy!

03-Jan-23
Mike, good buck in there for sure. Excellent chance those bucks will survive. Muzzleloader starts this weekend. My bucks are not back in bachelor groups yet. And I’m still seeing a little chasing too.

03-Jan-23
"that stand alone buck is a dandy!"....yeah he is.

03-Jan-23
I saw a buck not far from my house on the 26 of December that had lost its antlers. It was early morning , snow was flying and he was about 30 yards off the road. A pair of 12x binos could the head. Swollen neck too boot.

03-Jan-23
Was just trying to make a point, are we now going to start seeing drone scouting pictures posted? In a private message - "Hey, here's a couple hundred bucks for coordinates of that 200 incher"...

03-Jan-23
Zbone.... that's probably been happening clandestinely since trail cam's became so popular.

03-Jan-23
Not the same as trailcams Frank where you'll have to have permission or at least put boots on the ground, unlike flyover trespassing drones....

03-Jan-23
Well I get your point, however the gathering of the intel may not be the same.....but the purchasing of the information about the location is.

09-Jan-23

RSP PA's embedded Photo
RSP PA's embedded Photo
Zbone

• Sitka Gear