Zbone 09-Jan-23
RSP PA 09-Jan-23
timex 09-Jan-23
Zbone 09-Jan-23
RSP PA 09-Jan-23
09-Jan-23

RSP PA's embedded Photo
RSP PA's embedded Photo
Mainly for Zbone. Giving him a new cut and paste that is the actual law in Ohio.

Pretty much what I said to Zbone. If you aren’t hunting or after shooting hours you are legal to use drone. Well, of course he is never wrong..

Tell that to the Judge…!! Well, you won’t need to. It’s legal

09-Jan-23
Whatever,,, that's fine, but it doesn't cover privacy and trespass flyover laws and local ordnances... You'll still have to talk to the judge for flying over somebody's property without permission... Heck, you can't legally step foot on somebody's property to hunt or recover game without WRITTEN permission...

09-Jan-23
Ahh. Moving the goal posts already. I’m shocked. Crawl back in your hole now that your straw man has been burned to the ground

Who said anything about not having permission? Other than in your mind?

09-Jan-23
Dude, don't know you and don't care to and don't know what you problem is and don't freak'n care... You can't keep it civil and productive and resort to demeaning you're nothing but a troll, so won't waste my time..

09-Jan-23
Assuming if the drone guy goes to a guy's property to recover a deer he prob has permission to fly there because he has been hired? What am I missing?

09-Jan-23
Just Zbone being himself. He gets put in his place after repeatedly hijacking threads with his copy and paste of a small piece of regulations, now he’s trying to move the goal post to something else.

09-Jan-23
Adam - Guess this guy thinks he can fly his drone all over God's creation wherever he wants, whenever he wants without consequences and is wizzed because I questioned the legalities of drones and hunting, scouting, landowner privacy, flyover trespassing and permission, and now he won't let it go...

09-Jan-23
Proven wrong and he starts his tantrum on a whole different subject. You posted the “aid in hunting” copy and paste in numerous threads without knowing what the law was. Now you are set straight, you go off on a whole other tangent that doesn’t even apply. Just shows what type of person you are.

09-Jan-23
"tangent"...8^))) Have fun with your toy dude, guess if you don't know legalities of local ordinances no harm no foul until you get caught,,, that is...

09-Jan-23
What the hell are you even talking about. I’m a licensed Drone Pilot. I fly it on our property and for our neighbors. I know the laws wherever I am flying. Just another thing you have no clue about. Hopefully you can find another cut n paste hill you can die in like the last one..

You really should seek help.

09-Jan-23
Got no dog in this fight. A quality attribute in a man is to admit when he's wrong. Accept it, learn from it, and move forward, not repeating the same mistake again. Zbone ??????

09-Jan-23
"Hopefully you can find another cut n paste hill you can die in"

What, you threatening me? Let it go dude...

timex - There's nothing more to learn, only these drone dudes knowing "local" fly zone property cross over regulations and restrictions and bet a cookie out of towners aiding in game recovery don't know them all and even if they did would ignore them... I'll be the first to admit when wrong, but these drones are going to have an impact on the future of hunting...

Have said my piece, this thing has turned sour, am done wasting my time here...

09-Jan-23
You so t ever see that Timex. Just more baseless lies and stories bred from delusion. The more he posts in the subject more you see what a POS he really is.

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear