Bake 11-Jan-23
Bwhnt 11-Jan-23
TREESTANDWOLF 11-Jan-23
12yards 12-Jan-23
njbuck 12-Jan-23
10-Jan-23

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Could I be the only person ever to slip on a greasy pile of deer crap crash to the ground and have it caught on a trail camera?

10-Jan-23
One more reason to exit your cam sites from behind.

10-Jan-23
Deer crap…..Yeah, right.

10-Jan-23
Way to save the bow from damage! Priorities correct! Sacrifice the body to save the bow!

10-Jan-23
Careful, Shug...I hear that Coues deer poop is even more treacherous. Would hate to see a repeat incident in two weeks!

10-Jan-23
Exhibit A.... as reason to not walk around with an arrow nocked

10-Jan-23
Good one!

10-Jan-23
It's all about saving the bow, with total disregard for the body. LOL. I love it!

Matt

10-Jan-23
LOL thanks for the laugh!

10-Jan-23
If a hunter falls in the woods and there's no deer around to hear it....does it make a sound?

Usually its the random old barbed wire fence piece; the stick between the feet or the slick creek side

10-Jan-23
I don't know about the first to capture it. But likely the first to not immediately delete and pretend it did not happen vs posting it on the world wide web.

10-Jan-23
That's its important to always taste test deer poop. If it tests fresh, don't step on it.

10-Jan-23

Guardian hunter's embedded Photo
Guardian hunter's embedded Photo
That's a keeper. This is one from the deer that got away.

10-Jan-23
Quite possibly the first to post it. Definately not the first to do it lol. Love the disregard for the body. All about saving the bow.

10-Jan-23
No you couldn’t but you are the first to publicize the event that’s for sure.

10-Jan-23
Nah I do it all the time. Lmao!

10-Jan-23
I take this as a good time to come clean. I hunted out of a friend's stand this late fall. As I only planned to be there a short time I simply plopped down in his seat . As I watched the woods my mind started to wander. I felt myself falling. It was a good thing I was in a ground blind:) It appears that he set his blind up after an early snow. The seat was perched on a stick . As the temperature rose The footing became unstable. I had a good laugh at myself . Only my pride was injured. It was a good thing I wasn't 20 feet in a tree without a harness........

10-Jan-23
Who knew Shug could break dance.

10-Jan-23
So far Shug you win the prize! Lol

10-Jan-23
You couldn't have made that look any better if you had been trying!

10-Jan-23
"Everybody Dance Now" lol!

10-Jan-23
I think it was all staged for FB likes. :-)

10-Jan-23

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
I wonder if I'm the only one who has been out checking food plots and had a bear walk thru and have it caught on trail camera?

10-Jan-23
Very flattering photo Shug.

I once got a photo of a trespasser taking a crap... so yours is really not that bad. Hope you didn't hurt yourself... or your bow.

10-Jan-23
Gary, that is what the mature deer did to me this year.

10-Jan-23
Classic…..thx for the laugh

10-Jan-23
Sorry, but you got a laugh out of me at your expense

10-Jan-23
If this is the start of 2023 for you the rest of the year may be very interesting, keep posting I need the humor.

10-Jan-23
"Everybody was a Kung-fu fighting"... whoo, haaa!

10-Jan-23
What brand of sneakers/footwear do you recommend?

10-Jan-23

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Thanks guys I try to find the humor in everything… Charlie I’m having a new knee put in soon so they are easier to get on and off…

Ghost bird.. pics of that are for rookies … you’ve done something when you got it on video … Can’t post it so I took a screenshot.

That was actually the 3 rd time I had it happen that year in 2 different hunting locations.

10-Jan-23

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
You can clearly see the T/P floating down the creek… welcome to New Jersey

10-Jan-23
No camera was present but I once took a 15’ slide down a cow trail into a coulee in Montana……..with a buck mulie carcass right on my butt ! Not much traction on those little bitty rocks ! I don’t know how I managed to stay upright but I was much younger then. :-)

The drag up the other side was much slower………

10-Jan-23
Staged! Nice try!

10-Jan-23
Shug, glad you're OK!

I've fell like that more times than I care to admit but never caught on camera.... that I know of.

10-Jan-23
Wasn’t there a “Flat Stanley, Point of Sale Marketing, FatHead” Cut-Out Shug that made several appearances at the P&Y conference in the past?

This could be the sequel shot.

10-Jan-23
Ty again folks… Crested Bute… no I fall down enough that I don’t need to stage it

10-Jan-23
Ty again folks… Crested Bute… no I fall down enough that I don’t need to stage it

10-Jan-23
Crested Butte- Trust me...That was NOT staged..lol

10-Jan-23
Shug, seriously I have been in those same situations... when you slip and see both feet out in front of you it's not going to end well... when I just slip on my slick porch not even falling my body aches from stretching those muscles, old age I guess ;0)

10-Jan-23
Better than dog crap...

10-Jan-23
LOL! I once fell backwards off my climber platform a few feet off the ground and landed flat on my back. Luckily there was a foot of snow on the ground and I was bundled up like the Michelin Man because it was late season! I felt pretty silly and was glad there were no trailcams around. : )

11-Jan-23
Good one Shug!

11-Jan-23
In Jersey, the hunters wear the velvet tracksuits to fit in with the mafia hoods I guess :) "You think I'm funny? Like I amuse you? Am I a clown? How is it I'm funny?"

11-Jan-23

Bwhnt's embedded Photo
Bwhnt's embedded Photo
Don't feel bad my camera got me too

11-Jan-23
Shug.. priceless.

12-Jan-23
Cheesehead Mike, did you create that foodplot for Monarch Butterflies?

12-Jan-23
you can admit it mark, you didnt fall, you chose to roll around in it to use it as a natural cover scent.

• Sitka Gear