timex 14-Jan-23
EmbryOklahoma 14-Jan-23
Glunt@work 14-Jan-23
Lewis 14-Jan-23
Stoneman 14-Jan-23
14-Jan-23
R.I.P. Sad news.

14-Jan-23
Robbie Bachman, drummer from BTO passed, as well as a great guitarist, Jeff Beck.

14-Jan-23
BTO, I bought a 4 wheel drive truck the time of "Overdrive!"... Mr. Beck... my buddies would tell me he was a great guitarist, I had a drummer in the family. Hurts when anyone passes from this life. scentman

14-Jan-23
The Bachmans were talented musicians

Jeff Beck one of the all time greatest

And the GOATs son died also Robbie Knievel Died

14-Jan-23
Sad news that both have passed away. Robbie had been suffering with cancer for a long time.

14-Jan-23
It's all around us 60 year olds. Getting way to personal. Have faith...

14-Jan-23
Jeff Beck, man... Phenomenal phrasing and composing. I wish he played a semi-hollow body or hollow body because the Strat under-served his tone.

14-Jan-23
Perhaps the best rock show I've ever seen. Back in the late 80s I lived in a little town named Williston outside of Gainesville Florida for a few years. The wife and I had an argument so I went to the local bar to cool off and it just so happened that Jeff Beck and Robin Trower were in this bar jamming for hours. Got to watch these two great guitarist play from 30' for a $10 cover at the door.

14-Jan-23
That’s awesome, Todd!

14-Jan-23
Those names make me wish I still had all my albums and my Marantz stereo I had in the 70s

My wife sold my albums at a garage sale thinking she was doing me a favor. :>)))

14-Jan-23
Lost a couple good ones. We used to play Freeway Jam in a band I was in years ago.

14-Jan-23
Yep timex I know where Williston is we had an office in LaCrosse Florida for many years it is a few miles from Alauchua Good luck Lewis

14-Jan-23
Blow by Blow was one of my first lp’s. Definitely preferred his early work.

• Sitka Gear