fuzzy 21-Jan-23
Bou'bound 21-Jan-23
ILbowhntr 21-Jan-23
Highlife 21-Jan-23
Cobie33 21-Jan-23
Shawn 21-Jan-23
18-Jan-23

standswittaknife's Link
I'm of the thinking that innocent poachers don't pay $133,000 in fines.

18-Jan-23

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Part of their defense was claiming the USFWS hacked into their cellular Stealth cams without permission.

18-Jan-23
Bums

18-Jan-23
Until the uninformed quit watching their content or buying their products it will be business as usual for them.

18-Jan-23
Egotistical people do things for attention!

18-Jan-23
I don't understand the thinking of some of these "celebrities", when they are breaking laws left and right, filming themselves doing it, and then act like they didn't do anything wrong. And again, I think they got off easy.

18-Jan-23
The opposite angle of Sarah over in the other thread is way better. Rough helmet.

18-Jan-23
The article does not explain what they did wrong. I'm not defending them, just want to understand what they did. There is not back information on why what the did was illegal. They hunted over bait, I assume that that is illegal? She hunted turkey, how was that illegal, did she not have a license, hunt on private land, out of season? They talk about the guy shooting at a buck and the antler dropped off. Again what part of this is illegal. Just me be a very poorly written story.

18-Jan-23
There's all kinds of information available that explains in detail everything they were charged with, as well as the conditions of the plea bargain, the final ruling, and the conditions of supervision/probation. Virtually all of that information is public record and isn't real tough to locate. There are numerous links to the actual court docs. in the other Bomar thread that clarify everything including the names of the other's who were connected to this same operation and were sentenced as well.

18-Jan-23
Trevor x2 lmao!

18-Jan-23

thedude's embedded Photo
Onlyfans leak
thedude's embedded Photo
Onlyfans leak

19-Jan-23

DanaC's Link
"Celebrity Bowhunting Couple Sentenced for Conspiring to Violate the Lacey Act"

19-Jan-23
They don’t miss a beat. Replaced the spot Hogg logo on the sight tape wheel with a nomad archery sticker in that picture

19-Jan-23

Bou’bound's embedded Photo
Bou’bound's embedded Photo

20-Jan-23
I think they are lobbying to only loose their hunting privileges in Nebraska but how is that possible ,Nebraska is part of the compact.Jackasses.

21-Jan-23
This kind of thing is why I refuse to watch "hunting" shows.

21-Jan-23
It’s also a good reason not to watch body building shows

21-Jan-23
Think they’ll be in Reno in April?

21-Jan-23
Sure they will have to explain how they got railroaded by the state of Nebraska. Narccictic enough.

21-Jan-23
It’s interesting that an IG post was made right after they plea’d down the charges saying how they were not guilty of those things, a huge weight was lifted off their shoulders, they should have been more aware of what the outfitter was doing with other clients and now they could move on with life. Since the sentencing……..crickets. This is a little more difficult to explain away I would imagine.

21-Jan-23
It makes me sick that they are proud of their kills. I believe they and anyone like them who continually break game laws should be banned from hunting anywhere, ever again!! Scumbags!! Shawn

• Sitka Gear