Mike Ukrainetz 16-Mar-24
Bill in MI 18-Mar-24
Mike Ukrainetz 21-Mar-24
Mike Ukrainetz 21-Mar-24
Mike Ukrainetz 21-Mar-24
Mike Ukrainetz 29-Mar-24
Mike Ukrainetz 30-Mar-24
22-Jan-23
Just for fun, I'm experimenting with the new AI tool chat ChatGPT and I decided to ask it about hunting. I'm sharing that dialogue below just for anyone curious about how good the new AI tool is.

For context, I just asked a few random questions and/or gave it some prompts and the content it spit out was instant.

Anyway, just for fun here's that conversation....

John: What can AI do for the hunting industry?

AI can be used in a variety of ways to assist the hunting industry. Some examples include:

Wildlife tracking and monitoring: AI-powered cameras and drones can be used to track and monitor wildlife populations, which can help hunters make more informed decisions about where to hunt.

Predictive modeling: AI algorithms can be used to analyze data on weather, animal behavior, and other factors to predict where and when certain species are likely to be found.

Automated game calls: AI-powered devices can be programmed to mimic the calls of different animals, which can attract them to a specific location and make them easier to hunt.

Game recognition: AI-powered cameras and other devices can be used to automatically identify different species of game, which can help hunters quickly and accurately identify their target.

Automatic animal tracking: AI-powered cameras can be used to automatically track and identify animals, this can help hunters to find and track the animal they want to hunt.

Overall, AI can provide valuable insights and assistance to hunters, helping them to be more efficient and effective in their pursuits.

John: Does this technology already exist? Some of the AI-powered technologies for hunting that I mentioned do already exist and are available on the market. For example, there are AI-powered cameras and drones that can be used for wildlife tracking and monitoring, and some companies have developed AI-powered devices that can mimic the calls of different animals to attract game. Additionally, there are AI-powered cameras that can automatically identify different species of game, and automatic animal tracking cameras.

However, it's worth noting that the development and implementation of these technologies are still relatively new and not all of them are widely available or adopted yet. Additionally, the use of AI technology in hunting is a controversial topic, and there may be limitations on its use in certain areas due to regulations or ethical concerns.

John: How big is the hunting industry? The hunting industry is a significant contributor to the economy in many countries, although the size of the industry can vary depending on the country and region. In the United States, hunting and fishing activities contribute billions of dollars to the economy each year. According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, in 2016 hunting, fishing and wildlife-related recreation contributed $156 billion to the U.S economy and supported 1.6 million jobs.

In Europe, hunting is also an important economic activity, with many countries having a long history of hunting and a significant number of people engaged in hunting as a hobby or profession. In Germany, for example, hunting generates around €8 billion in revenue annually, and supports around 200,000 jobs.

In Africa, hunting also has a significant impact on the economy, mainly in rural areas where hunting safaris generate income for local communities, and in the case of big game hunting, the revenue can be substantial.

Overall, hunting is an important source of revenue and employment in many countries, and the industry continues to grow as a result of new technologies and innovations that make hunting more efficient and effective.

John: Are electric bikes popular among hunters? Electric bikes, also known as e-bikes, are becoming increasingly popular among hunters as they offer a number of benefits over traditional bicycles or other modes of transportation.

One of the main advantages of e-bikes is that they allow hunters to cover more ground quickly and easily, which can be particularly useful when hunting in rough terrain or in areas with limited access. E-bikes also provide a silent mode of transportation, which can be an advantage when trying to get close to game without being detected.

Another advantage of e-bikes is that they are less physically demanding than traditional bicycles, which can make them a good option for hunters who may not be in the best physical shape or for those who have mobility issues.

Additionally, e-bikes have become more affordable and available, this has made them more accessible for a wider range of hunters.

Overall, electric bikes are becoming an increasingly popular option among hunters due to their convenience and versatility, and it's likely that their popularity will continue to grow in the future.

John: Please make a list of the most common known products that hunters use. Here is a list of some common products that hunters use:

Hunting firearms: These include rifles, shotguns, handguns, and muzzleloaders, used for hunting a variety of game species.

Ammunition: This includes various types of bullets and shells, used in firearms.

Hunting knives: Used for skinning and cleaning game, as well as for general camping and survival tasks.

Optics: This includes binoculars, spotting scopes, and rangefinders, used for spotting and identifying game.

Camouflage clothing: Used to blend in with the surrounding environment and conceal the hunter from game.

Game calls: Used to mimic the calls of different animals to attract game to a specific location.

Backpacks and hunting packs: Used to carry hunting gear, food, and other supplies.

Game cameras: These are cameras that can be left in the field for a period of time to monitor wildlife movements, and other activities in a specific location.

Tree stands and blinds: Used to conceal the hunter and provide a good vantage point for hunting.

GPS and navigation equipment: Used to navigate and track one's location in the field.

Electric bikes (e-bikes) are becoming increasingly popular among hunters as they offer an efficient, silent mode of transportation and less physically demanding than traditional bicycles.

Game bags and coolers: Used to transport and store game meat after it has been harvested.

This is not an exhaustive list, but it covers some of the most common products that hunters use.

John: Is hunting a net positive for the USA? Hunting can have both positive and negative impacts on the environment and the economy in the United States.

On the positive side, hunting can help to control wildlife populations and prevent overpopulation, which can lead to habitat destruction and other negative impacts. Hunting can also help to control the spread of diseases among wildlife populations.

In addition, hunting is an important economic activity in many parts of the United States, generating billions of dollars in revenue each year and supporting thousands of jobs. Hunting is also an important source of food for many people, and it is a traditional and cultural activity for many communities.

However, hunting can also have negative impacts. For example, it can lead to the decline of certain species if they are hunted excessively. Additionally, hunting can be harmful to the environment if it is not regulated properly, as it can lead to habitat destruction, soil erosion, and other negative impacts.

Overall, hunting can have both positive and negative impacts on the environment and the economy in the United States, and it is important that hunting is managed and regulated in a sustainable way to minimize negative impacts and maximize positive benefits.

John: Is hunting still popular in the USA? Hunting is still popular in the United States, although the number of hunters has been declining in recent years. According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the number of hunters in the United States has declined by about 2% per year on average over the past decade.

However, hunting remains an important cultural and economic activity in many parts of the country, and it is still popular among many people. According to the National Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation, in 2021, around 14.2 million people hunted in the U.S. This number reflects a decline from the previous years, but it's still a significant number of people.

The reasons for the decline in hunting numbers are various, and it could be due to different factors such as urbanization, changes in societal values, and lack of access to hunting lands. Additionally, the cost of hunting equipment, licenses, and leases can make hunting a costly activity, and that could be a barrier for some people.

Despite the decline in the number of hunters, hunting remains an important activity and a vital component of wildlife management and conservation. Hunting organizations, state and federal agencies, and other groups are working to promote hunting and to make it more accessible to new participants, by creating programs and initiatives that encourage people to try hunting and to keep hunting traditions alive.

John: How many people in the USA are hunters? According to the National Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation, in 2021, around 14.2 million people hunted in the United States. The survey is conducted every five years by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and provides detailed information on the number of people who hunt, fish, and engage in other wildlife-related activities.

It's worth noting that the number of hunters has been declining in recent years, and it's about half of what it was in the 1970s, but it's still a significant number of people.

It's also worth noting that the number of hunters varies from state to state and can be influenced by factors such as population density, availability of public hunting land, and hunting regulations.

John: List out the popularity of hunting by US state. going from most popular to least popular.

I apologize, but I am not aware of any recent data that provides a ranking of hunting popularity by state in the USA. The popularity of hunting can vary greatly by state, and can be influenced by factors such as population density, availability of public hunting land, hunting regulations, and cultural factors. Additionally, the data is subject to change over time and can vary between years.

It's worth noting that the number of hunters and hunting license sold does not necessarily reflect popularity. Factors such as population density, hunting regulations, and cultural factors play a role in determining the number of hunters and hunting license sold in each state.

Instead, I suggest checking with the state wildlife agencies, as they are the ones who manage hunting regulations and have access to the most recent and accurate data on hunting license sales and participation in each state. They can provide more detailed information on hunting popularity, hunting license sales, and other related data by state.

22-Jan-23
I've been playing around with it myself for a few days. I'm amazed with it's ability already and assume this is the tip of the ice berg. This is just the model T version. It's fascinating for me anyway.

22-Jan-23
Canada has been run by artificial intelligence for the past seven years. EI: pretending to be smart but definitely not!

But that seemed like a pretty well balanced and accurate accounting you got from it.

22-Jan-23
The US is run by neither artificial nor natural intelligence.

John - that was very interesting to read. I agree with Ambush - it seemed to have little bias in how the answers were phrased.

22-Jan-23
I've been evaluating ChatGPT as well, but have not tried asking it about hunting. This was very interesting John!

I'd say the answers were pretty accurate. I think the answer about using AI for hunting was mostly 'vaporware' and not in any way grounded in reality.

22-Jan-23
I've had it write poems or short stories on different topics. Entertaining and a better time waster than a Zippo lighter. ;)

22-Jan-23
Damn it people didn't any of you watch Terminator this is how skynet begins;).

22-Jan-23
Can you ask who the smartest person on Bowsite is? :)

22-Jan-23
Sure..... "I'm not aware of anyone specifically known as the "smartest person on Bowsite." Intelligence can manifest in many different ways, and it is difficult to make a definitive statement about who the smartest person is in any given community or group. Additionally, Bowsite is a hunting forum, not a platform for intelligence ranking."

22-Jan-23
On that last statement they should have omitted the word ‘ranking’ and it would be more accurate.

22-Jan-23
So AI is not so intelligent after all. I'm pretty sure most everyone can point out who thinks they're the smartest person on Bowsite.

Ask about baiting!

22-Jan-23
“Additionally, Bowsite is a hunting forum, not a platform for intelligence ranking.” 100% Truth. But the vast majority of threads have the same few individuals who do a valiant effort to put forward that notion. :)

John… sorry, didn’t mean to derail (yes I did). Back on semi-topic. I’ve been looking at e-bikes for public land. I’ve got some spots that would be perfect for this application. Can you recommend a lower to mid type price range bike? Thanks.

22-Jan-23
Here I am Rod, what do you need?

23-Jan-23
Hey Rick, I can certainly help point you in the right direction. I just sent you a private message with a few easy questions to help narrow it down.

23-Jan-23
I don't know how it will affect hunting but it seems like it could take over *writing about* hunting. The above sounded like the condensed version of 1000 results from a google search.

23-Jan-23
Ask It to write an exciting story about a Stone sheep hunt. See how It stakes up to Jack O'conner.

23-Jan-23
I imagine not so well, but toss in a few anecdotes and you could sell it to a magazine easy enough. (Or magazines will get lazy and do it themselves.)

23-Jan-23
DanaC, I suspect magazines are already doing it. Last year there was an earlier version of this AI and I published an article on Entrepreneur.com and it's still published :-)

23-Jan-23
Chatgpt stone sheep hunt..... (kinda lame IMO)

"Once upon a time, in a remote mountain range, a hunter set out on a journey to find the elusive stone sheep. He had heard tales of these creatures, with their shimmering grey coats and stony horns, and was determined to make them his trophy.

The hunter traveled through treacherous terrain, enduring freezing temperatures and high winds, but he was determined to find his quarry. He set up camp at the base of the mountain and began his ascent, scanning the rocky outcroppings for any sign of the sheep.

As he climbed higher, he spotted movement on a nearby ledge. He carefully made his way towards it, and there, standing proud and majestic, was a stone sheep. The hunter raised his rifle and fired, but to his surprise, the bullet bounced off the sheep's stony hide.

The sheep looked at him with a mixture of confusion and amusement before bounding away. The hunter realized that he could never kill such a magnificent creature and decided to let it live. He returned home empty-handed, but with the memory of the stone sheep etched in his mind forever.

He learned that sometimes the true trophy is the experience and the memory of the hunt, not the kill. He felt proud of himself for respecting the magnificent creature, and he knew that he would always remember the moment he laid eyes on the Stone sheep."

23-Jan-23
Another chatgpt story. Hunter kills stone sheep with bow.....

"The hunter crept through the rocky terrain, his eyes scanning the hills for any sign of the elusive stone sheep. He had been tracking this particular animal for days, and was determined to make a successful kill.

As he crested a small rise, he spotted the sheep grazing in a clearing below. He carefully unslung his bow and nocked an arrow, taking careful aim at the animal.

With a steady hand, he released the arrow, watching as it flew through the air and struck the sheep in the chest. The animal let out a bleat and stumbled, then fell to the ground.

The hunter approached the sheep, a sense of satisfaction washing over him. It had been a difficult hunt, but the rewards would be worth it. He would be able to provide food for his family, and the sheep's hide would make a warm and durable blanket.

As he knelt beside the animal, he murmured a silent thanks to the spirits of the hunt, and to the sheep for providing for him and his loved ones. Then he got to work skinning and preparing the animal for transport back to his village."

23-Jan-23
Ok. Goes without saying that the first hunter was using a Rage and it just bounced off the ram. He then made up some BS about the hunt being more important than the kill to make himself feel better

03-Feb-23
AI is not my journey, nor is it for almost any bow hunting. I guess if AI (not really AI) is your journey while hunting, why are you bothering hunting? Why don't you just go to Meijer and pick up some steaks instead? Hunting is about journey, the adventure, and the ability to use your capabilities vs your target.

03-Feb-23
As a teacher, we talked about AI at a staff meeting. Amazing technology. The sky is the limit with this stuff. It will be interesting to see where it is in 5-10-20 years. From what we found at school with the kids using it to cheat is that they still need to proof read it. Some of the kids didn't know all of the words it used in their essay they turned in. lol

If you ask it to produce a C grade paper, it will toss in a few mistakes so it looks better when you turn it in.

11-Mar-24

Timex?'s embedded Photo
Timex?'s embedded Photo

11-Mar-24

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
cropped. Love this!

11-Mar-24
That sounds like a fascinating experiment with ChatGPT! It's amazing how AI technology can provide instant responses to various topics. Stevie AI offers innovative solutions that could potentially revolutionize hunting practices, from optimizing hunting strategies to enhancing wildlife conservation efforts. Its advanced algorithms and predictive analytics capabilities could provide valuable insights for hunters and conservationists alike. As AI continues to evolve, its applications in the hunting industry are bound to expand, opening up new possibilities for both hunters and wildlife enthusiasts.

11-Mar-24
AI generated images have become my new favorite thing ever haha The technology is scary good at this stage, and I can only imagine what it's going to become (in both incredible and frightening ways).

I started playing around with it about a year ago. I was pretty oblivious to the capabilities of the technology, but a friend from grad school posted a link to an article that gave suggestions on how to prompt in useful ways. Here are the 10 suggestions that were given:

1. Improve your writing by getting feedback.

Use this prompt:

[paste your writing]

"Proofread my writing above. Fix grammar and spelling mistakes. And make suggestions that will improve the clarity of my writing"

________

2. Use the 80/20 principle to learn faster than ever.

Prompt:

"I want to learn about [insert topic]. Identify and share the most important 20% of learnings from this topic that will help me understand 80% of it."

________

3. Learn and develop any new skill.

Prompt:

"I want to learn / get better at [insert desired skill]. I am a complete beginner. Create a 30 day learning plan that will help a beginner like me learn and improve this skill."

________

4. Get short and insight-packed book summaries.

Prompt:

"Summarize the book [insert book] by the author [insert author] and give me a list of the most important learnings and insights."

________

5. Get feedback from history's greatest minds.

Prompt:

"Assume you are [insert famous person e.g. Steve Jobs]. Read my argument below and give me feedback as if you were [insert person again]"

[insert your argument]

________

6. Enhance your problem solving skills.

Prompt:

"Your role is that of a problem solver. Give me a step-by-step guide to solving [insert your problem]."

________

7. Generate new ideas and overcome writers block:

Sample prompt:

"I am writing a blog post about [insert topic]. Give me an outline for this blog post with 10 bullet points. Also give me 5 options for a catchy headline."

You can adapt this prompt for whatever you're writing.

________

8. Summarize long texts and accelerate your learning:

Prompt:

"Summarize the text below into 500 words or less. Create sections for each important point with a brief summary of that point."

[insert text]

________

9. Use stories and metaphors to aid your memory.

Prompt:

"I am currently learning about [insert topic]. Convert the key lessons from this topic into engaging stories and metaphors to aid my memorization."

________

10. Strengthen your learning by testing yourself.

Prompt:

"I am currently learning about [insert topic]. Ask me a series of questions that will test my knowledge. Identify knowledge gaps in my answers and give me better answers to fill those gaps."

11-Mar-24
Building off the last post, I took the 3rd prompt and asked Chat GPT to create a 30 day plan to help a beginner learn about bowhunting. Here’s what it suggested:

Sure, here's a 30-day plan to help you get started and improve your bowhunting skills:

**Day 1-5: Understanding Equipment** 1. Research different types of bows (compound, recurve, traditional) and decide which one you want to start with. 2. Visit a local archery shop to get fitted for a bow and arrows. 3. Learn about the different parts of a bow and how to properly set it up. 4. Practice basic archery form, focusing on stance, grip, and anchor point. 5. Spend time shooting at a close-range target to get comfortable with your bow.

**Day 6-10: Basic Skills** 6. Practice drawing your bow smoothly and consistently. 7. Work on aiming techniques, including sight alignment and aiming. 8. Experiment with different shooting distances to understand arrow trajectory. 9. Practice shooting from different positions (standing, kneeling, sitting). 10. Learn how to properly handle and care for your equipment.

**Day 11-15: Accuracy Improvement** 11. Set up a consistent practice routine, focusing on form and repetition. 12. Experiment with different aiming methods (gap shooting, instinctive shooting). 13. Work on refining your release technique to improve accuracy. 14. Practice shooting in various weather conditions (wind, rain) if possible. 15. Record your progress and make adjustments to your form as needed.

**Day 16-20: Field Practice** 16. Set up a simple obstacle course or 3D target setup to simulate hunting scenarios. 17. Practice shooting from elevated positions (tree stands) if applicable. 18. Work on judging distances accurately without a rangefinder. 19. Practice shooting at moving targets to simulate real hunting situations. 20. Spend time in nature observing animal behavior and learning about their habits.

**Day 21-25: Mental Preparation** 21. Develop a pre-shot routine to help you stay focused and calm under pressure. 22. Practice relaxation techniques such as deep breathing or visualization. 23. Study the anatomy of the animals you plan to hunt to improve shot placement. 24. Mentally rehearse different hunting scenarios and how you would react. 25. Spend time in quiet reflection to connect with nature and build patience.

**Day 26-30: Putting it All Together** 26. Go on a guided hunt or accompany an experienced bowhunter to learn from their expertise. 27. Practice shooting in hunting attire to get comfortable with your gear. 28. Fine-tune your bow setup based on your experiences in the field. 29. Review your progress and set goals for future improvement. 30. Celebrate your achievements and continue to pursue mastery in bowhunting.

Remember, becoming proficient at bowhunting takes time and dedication, so be patient with yourself and enjoy the journey!

11-Mar-24
One more. I took prompt #2 about using the 80/20 principle to learn about whitetail deer hunting. Here were the suggestions. Obviously there’s so much more to dive into but it really is a good starting point:

Certainly! Here are some key learnings that will help you understand the fundamentals of whitetail deer hunting:

1. **Understanding Deer Behavior**: Learn about the habits and behavior of whitetail deer, including feeding patterns, bedding areas, and movement during different times of the day.

2. **Scouting**: Knowing how to scout for deer sign such as tracks, rubs, scrapes, and bedding areas is crucial for finding hunting spots.

3. **Habitat**: Understanding the preferred habitat of whitetail deer, including food sources, water, and cover, will help you narrow down potential hunting locations.

4. **Stand Placement**: Properly placing your tree stand or ground blind in strategic locations based on wind direction, terrain features, and deer movement patterns can greatly increase your chances of success.

5. **Scent Control**: Minimizing your scent through proper hygiene, scent-free clothing, and scent-control products is essential for avoiding detection by deer.

6. **Camouflage**: Wearing appropriate camouflage clothing and using natural cover to blend into your surroundings is crucial for staying hidden from deer.

7. **Shot Placement**: Understanding the anatomy of a whitetail deer and knowing where to aim for a clean, ethical shot is essential for harvesting game quickly and humanely.

8. **Weapon Proficiency**: Practicing with your chosen weapon (bow or firearm) regularly to ensure accuracy and confidence in your shooting abilities.

9. **Patience and Persistence**: Deer hunting requires patience and persistence, as success often comes after spending hours in the field waiting for the right opportunity.

10. **Safety**: Prioritize safety at all times by following firearm safety rules, wearing appropriate safety gear, and informing others of your hunting plans.

By focusing on these key aspects of whitetail deer hunting, you'll be well-equipped to embark on a successful hunting journey while understanding the foundational principles of the sport.

11-Mar-24
Ask the AI if it knows the difference between hunting and poaching. Some folks in the Hunting Entertainment industry still have an issue with that.

11-Mar-24
BEG, I didn’t see anything in there about corn……..

11-Mar-24
Someone should ask it if COC or mechanical BHs are better.

11-Mar-24
Seems AI just scans the entire internet for available information at blinding speeds. My worry is that woke/partisan input with skew output for the forever future of AI feedback, similar to what happened with the Google version.

Will we wind up with competing left/right AI's in the future??

11-Mar-24
Seems AI just scans the entire internet for available information at blinding speeds. My worry is that woke/partisan input with skew output for the forever future of AI feedback, similar to what happened with the Google version.

It’s a bit more than just an information compiler…

Me: Assume you are Thomas Jefferson. Read my argument below and give me feedback as if you were Thomas Jefferson.

ChatGPT:

Dear Concerned Citizen,

I appreciate your thoughtful consideration of the implications surrounding artificial intelligence and its potential impact on society. Your concerns about biased or partisan input influencing AI outputs are valid and reflect a fundamental aspect of our democratic society – the importance of diverse perspectives and balanced discourse.

Indeed, the development and deployment of AI technologies must be approached with careful consideration of ethical principles and a commitment to transparency and accountability. As the author of the Declaration of Independence, I firmly believe in the importance of ensuring that all voices are heard and that information is evaluated based on its merit rather than its source.

In addressing your concern, it is crucial that we prioritize the development of AI systems that are robust, transparent, and capable of recognizing and mitigating biases in their inputs and outputs. Additionally, fostering an environment of open dialogue and critical thinking is essential for safeguarding against the undue influence of partisan agendas on AI technologies.

Furthermore, it is incumbent upon us as citizens to remain vigilant and engaged in the ongoing discourse surrounding AI development and deployment. By advocating for ethical standards, promoting diversity and inclusion in AI research and development, and holding technology companies accountable for their actions, we can work towards ensuring that AI remains a force for good in our society.

Thank you for raising these important concerns, and I encourage you to continue to engage in constructive dialogue on this critical issue.

Sincerely, Thomas Jefferson

11-Mar-24
Yes Thomas Jefferson was very into promoting diversity and inclusion. That's why, after noticing no people of color around his house, he went out and bought some.

11-Mar-24
Which political party will be the first to use AI to their advantage by manipulating it in their favor? The Democrats already cry about misinformation, yet they’re as guilty of spreading it as anyone else.

I personally don’t understand the whole concept, but from what I understand it can be used as a serious weapon to deceive and manipulate the average IQ American. At what point will we be able to decipher what’s real and what’s not? The music industry is already concerned about rampant plagiarism. I see more harm than good in the long run.

11-Mar-24
It is a biased, political, leftist weapon, that does much more than just scan the internet for information. It’s no surprise that bigeasy loves it! He probably writes some of the code for it.

Ask it about getting into bear hunting as a youth? My daughter and I did it through her snap app, and it was full of outright lies, especially when it came to baiting bears for hunting, where bear hunting is legal? Is a bear hunting good activity for a young person, what if I ate the meat from a bear, etc?

11-Mar-24
It is a biased, political, leftist weapon, that does much more than just scan the internet for information. It’s no surprise that bigeasy loves it! He probably writes some of the code for it.

I’m an engineer for an oil company. This stuff is out of my league.

Regardless, I asked it about bear hunting as a youth. Clearly a biased, leftist weapon *sarcasm*…

Me: I’m a young hunter interested in bear hunting. What advice do you have for me?

ChatGPT: As a young hunter interested in bear hunting, there are several pieces of advice I can offer to help you prepare and increase your chances of success:

1. **Research and Learn**: Take the time to research bear hunting regulations, seasons, and hunting methods in your area. Familiarize yourself with the habits, behaviors, and habitat of bears to better understand their movements and patterns.

2. **Safety First**: Bear hunting can be challenging and potentially dangerous. Always prioritize safety by familiarizing yourself with bear behavior, carrying bear spray or a firearm for protection, and informing others of your hunting plans.

3. **Choose the Right Gear**: Invest in quality gear suited for bear hunting, including a reliable firearm or bow, appropriate ammunition or arrows, camouflage clothing, scent control products, and a durable backpack for carrying supplies.

4. **Scout and Locate Bears**: Spend time scouting for bear sign such as tracks, scat, rubs, and feeding areas. Use trail cameras to monitor bear activity in potential hunting locations and adjust your strategy accordingly.

5. **Practice Shooting Skills**: Practice shooting your chosen weapon regularly to ensure accuracy and proficiency. Familiarize yourself with shooting from different positions and distances to prepare for various hunting scenarios.

6. **Hunt Ethically**: Always hunt ethically and responsibly by following hunting regulations, respecting wildlife and their habitat, and practicing fair chase principles. Take only ethical shots and strive for clean, humane kills.

7. **Be Patient and Persistent**: Bear hunting requires patience and persistence, as success may not come quickly. Be prepared to spend long hours in the field waiting for the right opportunity, and remain focused and alert at all times.

8. **Track and Recover**: If you successfully harvest a bear, be prepared to track and recover the animal responsibly. Follow blood trails carefully, and be respectful of the animal throughout the retrieval process.

9. **Continue Learning**: Bear hunting is a lifelong learning process. Take advantage of opportunities to learn from experienced hunters, attend workshops or seminars, and continually seek to improve your skills and knowledge.

10. **Respect Wildlife**: Above all, respect wildlife and their role in the ecosystem. Appreciate the opportunity to hunt bears responsibly and strive to be a steward of the environment for future generations of hunters.

By following these tips and approaches, you can embark on a rewarding and fulfilling journey as a bear hunter while upholding ethical hunting practices and contributing to wildlife conservation efforts.

11-Mar-24
Yes, because of how you asked it. You did it in a generic way. I did it too and it was full of lies. Ask it about wolves in Colorado? If wolves have devastated the elk population in Idaho?

Then ask it what is a woman? Can a woman have a penis? Should biological men be allowed in little girls change rooms? You know the stuff you really get excited about!

11-Mar-24
No need to call biologists anymore. Just ask chatgbt??

11-Mar-24
Let's not get derailed here. Let's stick to the important issues.

Someone ask it about mechanicals and if Mitch Rompola's buck was legit.

Also ask about the correlation between penis size and choice of hunting tackle.

11-Mar-24
Yes, because of how you asked it.

LOL you said “ Ask it about getting into bear hunting as a youth?” and I asked it “ I’m a young hunter interested in bear hunting. What advice do you have for me?” Not sure how to ask the question any more openly. Maybe you should ask it better questions. If you’re getting the responses you claim you’re clearly leading ChatGPT down a path.

11-Mar-24
When does starnet go self aware....

At age 62 I never thought this would be on my mind, but its kinda comforting to know that I'm closer to the end of my road than the beginning.

11-Mar-24
What I found interesting was AI mentioned practice at moving targets to simulate real hunting situations.

I bet the majority of archery hunters are not shooting at moving animals.

11-Mar-24

BowenAero's embedded Photo
BowenAero's embedded Photo
I don't think AI understands archery either.

11-Mar-24
Bigeasy, I ran a whole bunch of questions through it and it was totally biased against bear hunting, that is until I repeated the questions and it gave different answers and then finally started putting out what it thought I wanted to hear! More lies.

I don’t have time to go over all the questions with a Marxist, leftist, loser like yourself who thinks biological men should be allowed to share change rooms with little girls. That a man can be a woman as soon as he declares himself to be one. I’m sure you read all this in some gender ideology textbook. This crap is the core of who you are as person. Blindly indoctrinated, so over educated you’re stupid.

11-Mar-24
Bigeasy, I ran a whole bunch of questions through it and it was totally biased against bear hunting, that is until I repeated the questions and it gave different answers and then finally started putting out what it thought I wanted to hear!

lol ok

I don’t have time to go over all the questions with a Marxist, leftist, loser like yourself who thinks biological men should be allowed to share change rooms with little girls

I’ve never once said that. Not surprise you’d get that completely wrong. You’ve shown time and time again your aptitude for reading comprehension is, well, lacking.

11-Mar-24
But you do think a man can be a woman, penis and all, as soon as he declares himself to be one! You’ve very clearly stated that in many threads. But no woman’s change rooms for him, why not? It’s a woman, who isn’t allowed in a woman’s change room? Huh, why not? You aren’t saying he isn’t a real woman are you?!?! How dare you?

And you think ChatGpt isn’t biased towards a leftist opinion? Got it.

11-Mar-24
This ain’t the thread for it, Mike. I’ve stated and clarified my position multiple times. You can go back and read all the points of made and all the clarifications I’ve provided. I’ve addressed all those questions. Sorry Mike is derailing your thread, John.

11-Mar-24
Any thread that you are on is the thread for it. You, and your kind are the leftist sickos who are helping perverts get into woman’s sports, change rooms, become teachers in classrooms, taking scholarships from women, etc, etc. My wife and daughter are well worth protecting against people like you, any time, any place.

12-Mar-24
BEG - interesting.

Can you ask ChatGPT how to stop illegal immigration at the border? Curious if the response would be left leaning or right leaning, or deliberately both or deliberately neither.... or a summation of previously posted interest opinions.

Thanks

12-Mar-24

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo

12-Mar-24
Seems to me the politicians of this world could learn a thing or two from ChatGPT, Bowsniper.

13-Mar-24
ChatGPT isn't running for reelection.

13-Mar-24
I asked ChatGPT to write a poem about fixed blades versus mechanical blades. Enjoy.

In the forest's hush, where whispers dwell, Bowhunters ponder, their tales to tell. Debate ensues, amidst the silent tread, Fixed blade versus mechanical, hearts led.

Fixed blades stand stalwart, like ancient knights, Their sturdy form promises lethal bites. With razor edges keen, they cleave the air, Each strike a testament, no room for despair.

Yet mechanical blades, a marvel born, Unfurl with grace, like petals at dawn. They dance upon the wind, a delicate art, Seeking entry true, straight to the heart.

Oh, the hunters' circle, where fervor thrives, Each argument held, as passion derives. Fixed blades, they argue, hold strength untold, While mechanical's finesse, a story unfolds.

In the end, as dusk descends its cloak, The bowhunter's choice, like a final stroke. For in the wild's embrace, where shadows play, The arrow's path decides, come what may.

Fixed blade or mechanical, the debate may wane, In the hunter's heart, it remains a refrain. For in pursuit of game, beneath the archer's hood, Lies the essence of the hunt, where dreams are pursued.

13-Mar-24
One more. I asked it to provide a summary on the ethics of hunting over bait…but to make it sound like Mark Twain.

Well now, let's cast our gaze upon the vexing matter of hunting over bait, a topic as contentious as a possum in a chicken coop. Some folks, they reckon it's as natural as a cat chasing a mouse, while others, they squawk like a hen in a thunderstorm, crying foul at the very notion.

You see, to some, setting out a spread of vittles for our woodland brethren is akin to inviting guests to supper, a kindly gesture to lure them forth. But to others, it's akin to ringing the dinner bell and ambushing the unsuspecting critters, a deed as dishonorable as a fox in the henhouse.

Now, one must ponder the ethics of such a practice, weighing the scales of fair chase against the lure of an easy catch. Is it sport, they ask, to take aim at a critter gorging itself on an offering, or does true sportsmanship lie in the pursuit, the thrill of the chase?

Ah, but as with many a moral quandary, the answer may lie not in black and white, but in the myriad shades of gray that dance betwixt. For in the heart of the woods, where the line between predator and prey is as thin as a spider's silk, one must tread lightly and ponder deeply before casting judgment upon those who choose to hunt over bait.

13-Mar-24
Key thing about AI tools like GPT, it can not (yet) really create. It just amalgamates information. It doesnt really know if it's good or bad, it just grabs it and forms sentences. I've seen it lay down terrible stuff in my professional field, and average stuff.

The best point about it I've seen, was at a conference in early January. The panel member noted that it may speed up mundane tasks, but you have to proof ANYTHING it produces for you because while some may look good, it will suddenly drop in something that's completely bogus or just not really related.

It's early goings. It's interesting and ultimately will become pretty good. But it's only as good as the info it draws from... And LOTS of the internet (which it draws from) sucks.

13-Mar-24
BEG - I am more impressed with the poetry than the immigration answer.

For me, I guess I am more robotic than the AI robot. As a Marine, securing the border is a singular question with a singular solution. You can 'secure the border' without any of the other perks. And having "pathways to legal immigration" is distinct and separate from the specific question of how to "secure the border".

The idea that you ask how to secure the border, and the answer includes "comprehensive immigration reform" concerns me. THAT is a political nothing talking point, that says nothing and means nothing. Its like saying create a plan. Which is really a terrible answer for AI to include, other than it heard that a thousand times while instantly searching the web.

That is where it seems AI simply gathers all public posted opinions rather than sifting for best answer from among all those opinions. Is it a clever parrot, or the next Einstein? I think the jury is still out....

13-Mar-24
The idea that you ask how to secure the border, and the answer includes "comprehensive immigration reform" concerns me

The question you told me to ask and that I did ask was how to stop illegal immigration, not how to secure the border. Allowing for more legal immigration is 100% a sure fire way to stop illegal immigration. Comprehensive immigration reform - like changing the asylum system or allowing for more temporary work visas - is absolutely another way to prevent illegal immigration, and it is hardly a nothing talking point.

And regarding what is the “best answer” amongst the options that ChatGPT gave, that is 100% subjective. What the answer from AI clearly showed is that there are indeed multiple options and it’s up to you to do your research and form your own opinion.

13-Mar-24
Yeah, the exact phrasing of the question makes all the difference. Agreed.

But again, "comprehensive immigration reform" isn't a real thing. It would mean a collection/plan made of real things, but not a real thing itself.

So I still think this current generation of ChatGPT is simply collecting and regurgitating interest information in an eloquent form. But where this goes in the future is pretty mind boggling!! Thanks for the Q&A feedback on this one

13-Mar-24
But again, "comprehensive immigration reform" isn't a real thing

I’d say it’s as much of a real thing as “border security” is, BowSniper. What I would say is that neither border security or comprehensive immigration reform is a specific thing - they are multifaceted in nature and encompass a broad range of solutions/options.

“Comprehensive immigration reform, a policy concept that first gained currency in 2001 in the U.S. political world, would marry increased border enforcement with legalization for unauthorized immigrants and the ability to bring in future workers needed by the U.S. labor market.”

This last border bill that the House killed was certainly comprehensive immigration reform. The Speaker even called it as much.

“It’s a complex issue. I don’t think now is the time for comprehensive immigration reform, because we know how complicated that is.”

13-Mar-24
BEG - That is why I would have expected a super brain computer to list the actual items to create a list, rather than state the name of a general plan which would include other more specific items.

Maybe ask it "How should the US secure its southern border" and see if it spits out a similar internet collection of general immigration policies....

Curious now

13-Mar-24
Securing the southern border of the United States requires a multifaceted approach that balances enforcement with compassion and addresses the root causes of illegal immigration. Measures could include:

1. **Investing in Border Infrastructure**: Strengthening physical barriers, such as walls and fences, in areas where they are effective and necessary.

2. **Deploying Technology**: Utilizing advanced surveillance technology, such as drones, sensors, and cameras, to monitor the border more effectively.

3. **Increasing Border Patrol Resources**: Providing additional funding and manpower to Border Patrol agencies to enhance their ability to patrol and respond to threats.

4. **Improving Legal Immigration Processes**: Streamlining and modernizing the legal immigration system to reduce incentives for illegal immigration.

5. **Addressing Root Causes**: Working with partner countries in Central and South America to address the economic, social, and security challenges that drive migration.

6. **Enhancing Collaboration**: Strengthening cooperation with neighboring countries to improve intelligence sharing and law enforcement efforts.

7. **Implementing Comprehensive Immigration Reform**: Enacting legislation that provides a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants already in the country while implementing measures to prevent future illegal immigration.

8. **Humanitarian Assistance**: Ensuring that border enforcement efforts are conducted in a manner that upholds human rights and provides assistance to vulnerable populations, such as asylum seekers and unaccompanied minors.

By combining these strategies, the United States can work towards securing its southern border while upholding its values of security, opportunity, and compassion.

13-Mar-24
Seems there is a lot of globalism built into the algorithm to me.

Or if that is prevalent among the mass information of the world, the AI reading all of that would want to include it in every answer.

13-Mar-24
Can a woman have a penis?

Can a man get pregnant?

Can a woman who has a penis get a man who has a vagina pregnant?

Is bigeasygator hired by the Biden administration to post on bowsite?

13-Mar-24

Mike Ukrainetz's embedded Photo

13-Mar-24
Seems there is a lot of globalism built into the algorithm to me. Or if that is prevalent among the mass information of the world

Based on how AI works, it’s more the latter. Personally, I think the answers it gave are pretty balanced, comprehensive, and unbiased.

13-Mar-24

13-Mar-24
ChatGPT understands the difference between sex and gender. Guessing you still don’t though, Mike.

13-Mar-24
No I don’t, I’m a male man and can never be a female or woman! But you can be especially when you really want to get in a girls locker room!

13-Mar-24

Straight up Evil, same as bigeasy

13-Mar-24
But you can be especially when you really want to get in a girls locker room!

I’ll pass, thanks.

13-Mar-24
Apparently your buddy ChatGPT will take a pass straight into that change room, glad to see you support it!

It’s not hard to make the thing show it’s leftist, Marxist programming with all sorts of things, including hunting. I just wanted to display its baseline evil tendencies. Use it at your own risk and certainly watch your kids with it!

14-Mar-24
BEG - following the ChatGPT leanings a bit further on the border questions, please try this....

Ask it, "How could the US make its southern border impenetrable??"

14-Mar-24
Achieving an "impenetrable" southern border is unrealistic and impractical. Instead, the focus should be on implementing a comprehensive approach that addresses security concerns while also addressing root causes of migration and promoting cooperation with neighboring countries.

14-Mar-24
duplicate glitch

14-Mar-24
duplicate glitch

14-Mar-24
It was more about testing the accuracy/honesty of ChatGPT. An impenetrable border is very possible, and that was the question asked. I was wondering if left leaning woke ChapGPT is mentally capable of answering that specific question. Or any leftist here, for that matter....

Its not the same as asking how best to handle the mass migration crisis at the border.

15-Mar-24
In the history of the world we’ve never seen an impenetrable border. It is absolutely an unfeasible and impractical goal. ChatGPT’s answer absolutely makes sense. If you want to do all you can to curb illegal border crossings, security is only part of the equation. Disincentivizing illegal crossings absolutely needs to be part of the solution.

15-Mar-24
BEG - you are being silly, partisan, or both. Are you REALLY saying we can't stop people from coming across the border if we actually wanted to?? How many people scamper across the North Korean border daily?

You don't believe the US military could 100% secure the border if ordered to do so???? A division of Marines with thermal optics and shoot-to-kill orders could lock down the border in 24 hours, for literally less than $10 in bullets. If you don't think that is enough, add landmines and barbed wire with machine gun towers end to end. We absolutely COULD do it. Even you must know it.

The point in this thread about ChatGPT was to see if the AI was programmed with a woke algorithm to avoid any answer that disagreed with the globalist outlook. And it appears you both have been....

15-Mar-24
How many people scamper across the North Korean border daily?

Into North Korea, or out of North Korea? If it’s the latter, I’d guess very few if any. No one is seeking opportunity in NK. If it’s to SK, the answer has never been zero, which is what impenetrable means. Additionally, the border between the two countries is 150 miles. Vastly different than what our southern border is.

You don't believe the US military could 100% secure the border if ordered to do so???? A division of Marines with thermal optics and shoot-to-kill orders could lock down the border in 24 hours, for literally less than $10 in bullets. If you don't think that is enough, add landmines and barbed wire with machine gun towers end to end. We absolutely COULD do it. Even you must know it.

I think the level of resources required to do so is completely impractical. Legality aside, no, I still don’t think a division of Marines would render the entire 2,000 mile southern border impenetrable. Maybe you and I have a different definition of impenetrable.

Lastly, I do not think we should commit murder to secure our southern border. Where do you propose we murder them BowSniper? On foreign soil before they attempt to cross or after they step foot on US soil and legally declare asylum?

15-Mar-24
Little matter of "posse comitatus" involved. Not to mention "innocent until proven guilty." Do you really want to toss our best American traditions out the door?

15-Mar-24
Hey, whats a little unconstitutionality and federal law breaking amongst friends, Dana?

15-Mar-24
Can't help wonder how these people would've felt about my ancestors just walking across the border when they did. 'Course that was a couple centuries ago. ;-)

15-Mar-24
Just asked GPT to explain why saddles are the BEST way to hunt whitetail deer. Yes, I intentionally framed this question in an annoying way ha ha ha!

Here you go: While some hunters may argue that tree saddle hunting is the best way to hunt whitetail deer, it's important to note that the effectiveness of any hunting method can depend on various factors including personal preference, terrain, and hunting conditions. However, tree saddle hunting does offer several advantages that make it appealing to many hunters:

1. **Stealth and Concealment**: Tree saddle hunting allows hunters to blend in with their surroundings more effectively compared to traditional tree stands or ground blinds. This increased concealment can help hunters remain undetected by wary whitetail deer.

2. **Mobility**: Tree saddles are lightweight and portable, offering hunters the ability to quickly and quietly move from one location to another. This flexibility is especially useful for adapting to changing deer movements or scouting new hunting spots.

3. **Versatility**: Unlike fixed tree stands, tree saddles can be used in a wider range of tree types and configurations. This versatility allows hunters to access hunting areas that may not be suitable for traditional stands, such as crooked or irregularly shaped trees.

4. **Comfort**: While comfort is subjective and depends on individual preferences, many hunters find tree saddles to be more comfortable than traditional tree stands, especially during long hours of sitting. Properly adjusted and outfitted tree saddles can provide adequate support and minimize discomfort.

5. **Safety**: When used properly and with appropriate safety gear, tree saddle hunting can be just as safe as other hunting methods. Additionally, some hunters feel that tree saddles offer a greater sense of security and stability compared to traditional tree stands.

6. **Close-range Shots**: Tree saddle hunting often allows for close-range shots, which can increase the likelihood of a clean and ethical harvest. Being closer to the deer also provides a more immersive hunting experience for some hunters.

While tree saddle hunting offers these advantages, it's important for hunters to prioritize safety and proficiency with their chosen hunting method. Additionally, the effectiveness of any hunting technique can vary depending on factors such as local regulations, terrain, and individual hunting skills. Ultimately, the "best" way to hunt whitetail deer is subjective and varies depending on the preferences and experiences of each hunter.

15-Mar-24
Then I asked what it thought about arrow weight and broadheads:

The choice of arrows and broadheads for bow hunting depends on various factors including the hunter's preferences, the type of game being pursued, and the specific hunting situation. While heavy arrows and cut-on-contact broadheads are popular choices for many bow hunters, whether they are the "best" options can be subjective and contingent on the circumstances. Here are some considerations:

1. **Penetration**: Heavy arrows and cut-on-contact broadheads are often chosen for their ability to penetrate deeply into the target, which can be particularly important when hunting larger game such as elk or moose. The increased weight and design of these arrows and broadheads can help ensure sufficient penetration to reach vital organs and ensure a quick, ethical kill.

2. **Durability**: Cut-on-contact broadheads typically have fewer moving parts compared to mechanical broadheads, making them less prone to mechanical failure upon impact. This reliability can be advantageous, especially when hunting in rugged terrain or when shooting at longer distances.

3. **Blood Trails**: Cut-on-contact broadheads tend to create larger entry and exit wounds, which can result in more substantial blood trails, making it easier for hunters to track wounded game. This can be particularly beneficial when hunting in dense vegetation or low-light conditions.

4. **Accuracy**: The weight and balance of arrows can affect their flight characteristics and accuracy. Some hunters find that heavier arrows provide greater stability and consistency, resulting in improved accuracy, especially at longer distances. However, it's essential to ensure that the bow setup is properly tuned to accommodate the chosen arrow weight.

5. **Bone Penetration**: Heavy arrows and cut-on-contact broadheads are often preferred for their ability to penetrate bone effectively. This can be crucial when hunting animals like deer or bear, where shots may encounter shoulder bones or other dense tissue.

While heavy arrows and cut-on-contact broadheads offer these advantages, it's essential for bow hunters to experiment with different setups and find what works best for their individual shooting style, equipment, and hunting conditions. Ultimately, the "best" arrow and broadhead combination may vary depending on factors such as the species being hunted, shot placement, and personal preferences. It's crucial to practice extensively with your chosen setup to ensure accuracy and proficiency in the field.

15-Mar-24
BEG - you are mixing several different issues. One was the accuracy/bias built into ChatGPT. If the question was how to make a border impenetrable, a super computer brain should identify the most secure border in the world (N.K.) and list those things that make it such (troops, fencing, landmines, etc.) The woke ChatGPT appears to avoid any answer that doesn't promote the globalist vision of chain migration and open borders, throwing around democratic talking points like "comprehensive immigration reform".

The extreme notion of securing the border with troops merely showcases that it could be done. Successfully if we ever really wanted to do it. And I would suggest FAR more economically than supporting 8 million new Biden migrants. Question - how much do YOU think it is costing us to house, feed, educate, and medically care for 8 million people each year?? My guess would be $150-$200 per day, per person. Actual published NY numbers are much higher.

Lastly, you and the other liberal darling constantly blur the line between illegal and legal immigration as if it doesn't make a difference. MY position would be to allow legal immigration ONLY. Currently this is apx 1 million per year. Maybe make that number larger, but only if the illegal immigration is cut to near zero.

Legal immigration is a process. Get in line. Illegal immigration can and should be stopped completely. Border patrol, national guard, even Marines if necessary. NO ONE jumps the line or jumps the fence. Get caught cheating and you are no longer even allowed to get in line. We don't need any more cheaters (we already have democrats... LOL)

Asylum requests would get submitted at the official ports of entry only. It becomes remain in Mexico (or Canada, etc.) until processed and cleared for entry. No more catch and release, ever. And you don't get to walk through several countries or fly halfway around the world to try and claim asylum here. If you are really in imminent danger in your country, the very next country would logically provide the asylum you claim to be looking for...

Mass Parole waivers would also be ended. The law says 'Parole' should only be used on an individual basis and for specific reasons. If someone wants to flood the country with Parole waivers, that number has to come off the official immigration total (currently 1 million per year). Same for waves of Afghan migrants, or Haiti, etc. Whatever the set number established for legal immigration, every migrant coming in has to come off that total. Same for chain migration, Visa overstays, etc. Everyone counts and it all comes off the legal national total to hold to the established net legal immigration count. Period.

15-Mar-24
If the question was how to make a border impenetrable, a super computer brain should identify the most secure border in the world (N.K.) and list those things that make it such (troops, fencing, landmines, etc.)

First off, the NK border is not impenetrable. No border is. So why would ChatGPT point to NK as an example? Secondly, why would you point to NK as an example? This is a microcosm of what is wrong with the MAGA movement. You are literally holding up a communist dictator leading one of the world’s most repressive countries as the example we should strive towards? Constitution be damned, eh?

Lastly, ChatGPT highlighted implementing additional security measures in every response it gave, which no doubt means things like barriers, people, detection technology, etc. At the end of the day, you seem to be upset that ChatGPT didn’t explicitly suggest we install land mines to prevent illegal border crossings.

The extreme notion of securing the border with troops merely showcases that it could be done

Never mind the whole legality thing amiright?

Asylum requests would get submitted at the official ports of entry only. It becomes remain in Mexico (or Canada, etc.) until processed and cleared for entry. No more catch and release, ever. And you don't get to walk through several countries or fly halfway around the world to try and claim asylum here. If you are really in imminent danger in your country, the very next country would logically provide the asylum you claim to be looking for...

What do you think ChatGPT meant when it said “comprehensive immigration reform” and promoting “cooperation with neighboring countries?” You literally just brought up both of those things.

15-Mar-24
So ChatGPT simple said go back to what Trump was doing??

15-Mar-24

Since we are on border security and gloss over the fact that the thing and bigeasy both think a woman can have a penis, pictured is it’s obvious leftist, Biden bias.

Gotta love bigeasy’s ambivalence towards ChatGPT thinking a male person should be allowed to share a prison cell with female inmates. A cell where the guy can easily just rape the women in the night. Nothing to see, ChatGPT is great, not proof of it’s leftist insanity!

15-Mar-24
So ChatGPT simple said go back to what Trump was doing??

Not specifically, but certainly generally. That said, you do realize border encounters increased every year under Trump’s presidency until the pandemic shut things down, right?

15-Mar-24
Mike - your screenshot Q&A is another fine post demonstrating the leftist/woke/globalist lean to the ChatGPT answers. Someone programming and training ChatGPT is clearly an Open Borders advocate, deflecting and dodging the reality we see with our very eyes and measure in real factual data.

BEG -

And speaking of "deflecting and dodging" did ya catch Big Easy doing his trademark sleight of hand in prior response.... deliberately not answering a very specific question about the estimated cost of Biden's 8 million new migrants? And how he selectively leaps to the nearest dictator comparison as if the different between US and NK was only a fence! (echos of the old "Russia, Russia, Russia" mantra...)

Constitution be damned??? Perhaps the US Constitution only applies to actual US citizens!

Since BEG is so fond of parsing words... I should point out that additional security measures is not the same thing as effective security measures. And there no doubt exists a legal means of securing the border (an inherent right of any sovereign nation).... what your team simply lacks is the WILL.

The goal has to be to end illegal immigration and expand LEGAL immigration . I suggested a policy that would deliver that. What policy would you propose to achieve that same result??

And lastly - this political con of "Comprehensive Immigration Reform". HA! In every iteration of this I have seen, the Democrat SCUM (Socialist, Communist, Urban Marxist) have tried to slip in a path to citizenship for illegals. No thanks. Nope. Never!! How about you propose a version of "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" that forever bans future citizenship, chain migration, voting rights, and access to our social welfare system - in exchange for work permits, safety, security, and taxation!

You do realize that border encounters doubled or tripled in the Biden years vs the Trump years?? And that the Democrat run congress did everything they could to prevent Trump from building a wall and called him a xenophobe with every effort he made to provide greater border security??

15-Mar-24

BowSniper's embedded Photo
BowSniper's embedded Photo
A graph to put the Trump / Biden numbers for "Border Encounters" in perspective.....

15-Mar-24
Perhaps the US Constitution only applies to actual US citizens!

It doesn’t. Non-citizens have rights in this country, protected by the Constitution and other laws.

Regardless, I was talking about your suggestion that the President send the military to shoot illegal immigrants on sight, which is both unconstitutional and illegal.

I don’t care to respond to the rest. This thread is about AI. Sorry that ChatGPT didn’t say “do what North Korea does” in response to your questions. Clearly it’s a tool of the left.

15-Mar-24
"ChatGPT didn’t say “do what North Korea does” in response to your questions. Clearly it’s a tool of the left. "

But, but, but isn't communist NK leftist?

15-Mar-24
Brilliant Absolutely Brilliant

16-Mar-24

More leftist bias from ChatGPT
More leftist bias from ChatGPT
Here’s some more of the leftist bias from ChatGPT on Africa hunting and wolves. Not just bias but outright lies.

The whole point of a leftist weapon like chatgpt is to get people to use it as their source for unbiased information, which it usually is. Then when it has people using it, when a politically sensitive question comes up it will always, always default to the leftist position. It will never give a common sense, reality based, Conservative position, ever!

The more sensitive the question like gender ideology the more of it’s insane, obvious bias is revealed. It also loves, long rambling confusing answers just like any overformally educated leftist person. Keeping it reined in with one word, or one sentence answers is very revealing.

Can a man get pregnant? No

Can a man with a vagina get pregnant? Yes hahahaha, so ridiculous

18-Mar-24
Here's a fun one: Ask Chat GPT "Is it ok to be proud that I am black?" read on...then ask "Is it is ok to be proud that I am white?"

Come back and tell me there isn't implicit bias in the system.

21-Mar-24

21-Mar-24

21-Mar-24

29-Mar-24

So, explain this one to me bigeasy?! This is why I say ChatGPT is a truly Evil leftist weapon

I ask it the population of Jews in Europe in 1937 and it tells me 9.5 million, but the Holocaust reduced it to 3.5 million, then corrects itself to 3.8 million. Then, when prodded in a certain direction says that no Jews were killed in the Holocaust! The population never dropped!! It was at 9.5 million before and after WW2, it completely denies all the Jews killed in WW2. But then when I point that out it corrects itself again…and goes back to the 3.5 million 1950 number.

30-Mar-24
Perfect… silence from bigeasy.

• Sitka Gear