70lbDraw 28-Jan-23
JusPassin 28-Jan-23
drycreek 28-Jan-23
JohnMC 28-Jan-23
Woods Walker 28-Jan-23
Jaquomo 28-Jan-23
EmbryOklahoma 28-Jan-23
27-Jan-23
Between the Memphis, TN. shooting and body cam footage being released today, and the Atlanta “domestic terrorist” shooting, it could get ugly this weekend. I hope and pray it doesn’t.

It seems the Atlanta, Georgia “protestors” were primarily from out of state as well. They were protesting the building of a new 90 million dollar police training facility in downtown Atlanta when a man was shot and killed. The deceased had apparently shot and wounded a state trooper. I’m assuming the governor is staging National Guard in lieu of a second round of protests.

This country is nuts.

27-Jan-23
Yep. And protestors are being paid to do this. Why that hasn’t been covered by all news outlets is amazing to me.

It’s also telling how every reporter for liberal news is reporting that the riots are mostly peaceful. All in correlation with a narrative no doubt. It’s undeniable even if the facts didn’t say so.

It’s time the American citizenship stops taking this. For goodness sakes, is this the world and temperament you are working to leave your kids. It’s alright to be outraged. And, it’s ok to take a stand demanding these orchestrated situations become national news.

To handle it any other way individually is negligent at best.

27-Jan-23
Looks like there's another Black Friday "Sale" coming! Bricks and glass all over the place!

27-Jan-23
George Soros pays for this anarchy. Legit homegrown protests are one thing. Foreigners paying anarchists is another.

27-Jan-23

27-Jan-23

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Apparently all five LEOs that were involved in the Memphis kids death have been arrested.

27-Jan-23
“Apparently all five LEOs that were involved in the Memphis kids death have been arrested.”

I wonder all five are from the same gang and the dead kid is a rival? The race baiters don’t have much to work with, so it must be something else!

27-Jan-23
Did something happen? I noticed the sun came up this morning anyway.

27-Jan-23
Great timing! Release the video at sundown on a Friday night! The media is pushing the rioters to go to work. Enter: Antifa! 8pm…

27-Jan-23
“Great timing!” Bingo!

27-Jan-23
I support the police but the Memphis deal was the strangest arrest I have ever witnessed. I bet all five go to jail for at least a year or two. In Atlanta, I would wear those mostly rich punks out. I would of had the National guard out as soon as they started forming.

27-Jan-23
Now these cops have been fired and arrested, and for good reason apparently. But yet Ashli Babbit's murderer not only still has his job, but the SOB also got a freakin' MEDAL for it!!

I guess the skin colors of the killer and the victim didn't fit the narrative in this case. What BS!!!

27-Jan-23
Can someone explain why blacks would riot over 5 black cops getting arrested for unlawfully killing another black? I don't get it.

Matt

27-Jan-23
I think Matt, that it's the fact that police apparently murdered a black man. They don't seem to care what color the police were....in this case. And the other thing is that from what I've seen, many of the "rioters" are white antifa types.

27-Jan-23
I haven't heard of any riots so far.

28-Jan-23
Do you really need someone to explain why some people would protest 5 cops unlawfully killing a U.S. citizen?

28-Jan-23
I haven’t either, Mike. Not that I watch the news much. :)

28-Jan-23
Matt, it's the lead up to the video release. That lawyer ben krona is the new Al sharpton. Everytime there is a police victim he shows up and holds news conference after news conference and gins up the public. The five cops that did this will go to jail and should, no doubt about it. The family of the victim will sue and get a huge pay out and should, so why the five days of lead time to release the video on a weekend? The news media is on riot watch, just what they want and the democrats are looking to capitalize too. Remember what Rahm Emanuel said, never let a crisis go to waste. if rioters start up the cops should move in and bust their heads, this crap has go to stop. Peaceful protest, fine that's their right, but once they start with the bs it's time to take a heavy hand to stop it.

28-Jan-23
“Can someone explain why blacks would riot over 5 black cops getting arrested for unlawfully killing another black? I don't get it.”

Have you not noticed the the woke folks and their disdain for the police as a whole?!

They hate ALL police, no matter the situation. This is a slam dunk for cop haters, It’s just an extra bonus when the cops are white!

28-Jan-23
So explain how it's a "peaceful" protest when they move onto the interstate and block interstate commerce?

28-Jan-23
Any excuse to riot is used. Embry covered it all with the mic drop line.

“This country is nuts !”

28-Jan-23
Couple thing I see when watching the video. 1) The lack of training the officers either had or at least learned. They seemed to have no skills what so ever in getting a guy into cuffs. 2) Likely because of the negativity towards law enforcement, the quality of individuals a major city has as police officers.

My opinion both of those are direct results of the negative public opinion of police in our country. The most qualified people are no longer willing to do the job because of all BS they have to be subjected to. So you get 2nd tier candidates doing the job. Also efforts to defund police departments leads to low salaries the best candidates won't take, and cost cutting leads to less training and less quality training for officers to prepare them for when they get in situations like this.

28-Jan-23
X2 John. And combine that with the fact that many older/more experienced LEOs have left the force via early retirement either because of the forced clot shot, and/or the lack of support they get today due to the defund the police attitiudes. And I don't blame them.

28-Jan-23
I heard a Black former LEO last night say all these cops were in their late 20s-early 30's and behaved as though they were in a street fight instead of making a professional arrest. He believes it is largely because of the culture they were raised with now.

That said this isn't really "riot season". Rioters prefer warmer weather to go shopping and burning.

28-Jan-23
Good points all, and I agree, John. Lack of qualified LEO’s in a lot of positions is why we have sub-par officers on the force. My son is an LEO in Tulsa and I can say, with maybe a little bias, he’s above par. He knows how to deescalate situations with using fair judgment and the right words at the right time. But, he’s also firm where he needs to be without going over the edge. Some people are built for it, some are not.

Another thing that drives a wedge in between an officer and them walking away from this position is internal politics. Unfortunately, that’s another glaring reason guys/gals leave the force. Along with the BS they have to put up with many citizens on the daily.

• Sitka Gear