scentman 30-Jan-23
bowhunter24 30-Jan-23
Matt 30-Jan-23
Zbone 17-Oct-23
12yards 18-Oct-23
rickepanton 01-Mar-24
scentman 01-Mar-24
29-Jan-23
Here is my picks and why. Your picks. I would like to see Cincy over KC, but I think KC is going to win 27 - 24. SF - Philly. I'm taking SF over Philly. I really think SF team has rallied around that young guy big time. So SF 23-17. An lets hope foe Great games.

29-Jan-23
I picked the underdog parlay, Cincy and SF, at 4/1 odds.

Matt

29-Jan-23
My prediction. The last guy drafted, will be the last man standing, and will hoist the trophy. A Cinderella story for Purdy.....

29-Jan-23
KC in a tight one, San Fran gets crushed.

29-Jan-23
Cinci 27 - KC 24 Mr.automatic with a game winner as time expires.

SF 24 - Philly 20 purdy leads a game winning drive with a long TD for Samuel. Thinking 35+

29-Jan-23
I agree with Adam Bs prediction.

29-Jan-23
If I don't care one way or another for teams playing I root for the more conservative state playing. So I am all in for AFC. I have always liked Mahomes since his days at Tech so I guess I am for KC through Super Bowl.

29-Jan-23
Loving seeing Purdy and Kittle do well, but absolutely HATE the 9ers. That said, I almost hate Philly more. Biggest a-hole fans in the league. I get it, being passionate about your team, but when other teams fans are regularly getting the $hit kicked out of them in the bathrooms at Philly home games, etc, or getting full beer bottles, batteries, etc thrown at them, simply for wearing their team’s colors, that’s beyond the pale, IMO.

I like KC and beginning to like Cincy, as well.

Cincy over KC 33-24. 9ers over Philly 24-21.

29-Jan-23
You guys just showed why the house always wins! ??

29-Jan-23
I think it will be the Bengals and 49ers in the Super Bowl. It would be nice to see the bengals finally beat the niners in the big game.

29-Jan-23
I love my Bill's oh well... as a kid I always liked the Eagles helmets! Eagles all the way.

29-Jan-23
Hope it’s good, close games to watch, while snacking on the new Doritos chips, honoring the Dallas Cowboys, “It’s Nacho Year”, “It’s Nacho Year”

29-Jan-23
Edit: @ 12:57 central time… I gotta go with original picks… Eagles/Bengals.

Just hope the games are tight and go down to the wire!

29-Jan-23
I’m with Scoot on this one…

29-Jan-23
Vikings in it? Let me check... aw dang! Guess I'll be watching with snacks and beverage though. Was -27 here this morning but I went in to the archery range and Y. So earned watching two fun games today cuz no pressure. Did I mention no Vikings in It??

29-Jan-23
I hope that we get to watch good hard, fought games. I do hope thy are close games. Don't want to see any blow outs.

29-Jan-23
I'm hoping for a Bengals/Eagles Super Bowl but I'll be happy watching some good football regardless of the outcome.

29-Jan-23
Cincy / Niners

29-Jan-23
Good way for an old man to spend a sub zero afternoon I think. Expect 2 very good games.

29-Jan-23
Niners/Cincy

29-Jan-23
I hate when injuries influence the outcome of a game. Losing Purdy on their first possession was game over for the Niners.

29-Jan-23
I agree with you Grey Ghost. Just like I hat penalties being a factor. The niners D needs to step it up. Having multiple penalties on one drive is not acceptable.

29-Jan-23
Deciding Eagles are pretty good. My personal bias against them is meaningless.

29-Jan-23
I'm bipartisan when it comes to Football, my team is AFC, but damn those Eagles soar! Forteners have lost it, big time!

29-Jan-23
CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

29-Jan-23
Quite an ending in the KC game. Number 58 for Cincy hit Mahomes out of bounds and put the chiefs in field goal range with seconds left in the game. I’m thinking the Eagles will easily beat the Chiefs in the SB.

30-Jan-23
Squirrel season is still in here

30-Jan-23
I was hoping for a Niners vs Bengals Super Bowl. Oh well... The NFC playoff games were by and large pretty boring this year. The officiating in the Chiefs/Bengals game was lopsided to the home team, in my opinion. Not and Eagles fan, so I hope the Chiefs win the big game.

30-Jan-23
am i the only one still boycotting the nfl? :)

it sucked the 49ers QB(s) got hurt and they had no passing game. tough loss for the Bengals. i am not sure the better team won. the Bengals head coach has his work cut out for him to bring that team together for next season, it won't be easy.

30-Jan-23
I was never much into pro sports before they went woke. Now even less. I did spend the weekend at my kid's hockey and volleyball games.

30-Jan-23
Adam B nailed the prediction.

Adam, who do like in the big game ? :>)))

30-Jan-23
Eagles will roll in two weeks.

30-Jan-23

No Mercy's embedded Photo
No Mercy's embedded Photo
Soar!!!

30-Jan-23
I don’t see a way the eagles lose, especially with Mahomes on half a leg.

30-Jan-23
I’ll take the chiefs. Two weeks to get healthy. Mahomes won’t be 100% but he’ll be healthier than last night and he was pretty good without a lot of his weapons.

30-Jan-23
I'm kicking myself. I was in Vegas in November, and the odds for a Chiefs Superbowl win was 7-1. I put $200 down for my Brother-in-law, but nothing for myself :)

When the Chiefs won it in 2018 I had put down $100 the March before at 6-1 odds. Nice little check from MGM :)

Dangit. I should have put down $200 when I was there :)

30-Jan-23
Ya you shoulda bake! When ever I’m in that situation putting something for someone I always do too! For this exact reason hahahaha

30-Jan-23
I truly believe all sports are fixed, whether market size or betting, small markets are a burden... look at penalties per team especially a high market home team... why do you think retired refs don' t write tell all books?

30-Jan-23
The Chief's game was a blast, cold but fun, I never had so much fun yelling at those jabroni! Hope to get some guys healthy; Sneed and our receiver's but can't beat going to the super bowel!

30-Jan-23
I hope the SB doesn’t end up decided I large part by injuries. The 9ers game was tough to watch given the QB situation.

“why do you think retired refs don' t write tell all books?”

Because major sports aren’t fixed would be my guess.

17-Oct-23
Shoot, the Browns can beat the Niners...8^)))

18-Oct-23
All I know is I'm 60 years old and originally from Michigan and the Lions have actually raised my heart rate and interest for, like, the second time in my lifetime. They are actually relevant. Cool story if they can make some noise. Who would possibly root against them? Lol.

01-Mar-24
It's always fun to share picks and predictions for football games, isn't it? Your choices for today's matchups definitely make for some intriguing scenarios! While you're favoring KC and SF, I'm curious to see how the games unfold and if any surprises are in store. Speaking of surprises, have you had a chance to explore crix11.com? It's a treasure trove of insights and analysis for football enthusiasts, covering various leagues, including the NFL. Whether you're rooting for Cincy, KC, SF, or even a team like Manchester United in the world of soccer, this website offers a wealth of information to keep you updated and informed.

01-Mar-24
Wow Rick, your server is awfully slow ;0)

• Sitka Gear