Rockbass 13-Feb-23
Jasper 13-Feb-23
molsonarcher 13-Feb-23
TEmbry 13-Feb-23
molsonarcher 14-Feb-23
BOHNTR 14-Feb-23
29-Jan-23
Bowsite,

I’m going to put this out there again this year.

If you have an animal that qualifies for the P&Y record book, I will measure and pay for the trophy entry, and a 1 year membership to the club.

2 years ago, we entered 2 people as new members, and they remained members after their initial membership ended.

Last year NO ONE took me up on this offer!

Lets change that this year!

Last year several other Bowsiters stepped up and offered to pay for additional entries, and that was a fantastic opportunity that people missed out on. As bowhunters, we all know others that enjoy our sport, so even if you personally are not interested, tell your bowhunting acquaintances about this opportunity and help out the ONLY bowhunting only records organization out there.

Rules of the deal are simple: It must be a bow killed animal following the clubs rules of fair chase. Any of the animals currently listed for entry will be accepted for this offer. This is for new members only.

29-Jan-23
Matt, nice offer. I'm already a member and have 3 critters in the book. I think all bowhunters should be PY members. PY and our state organizations are the best representation we have to protect our sport. Bill

29-Jan-23
Great offer!

29-Jan-23
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Im hoping to gain some more traction and get some more people involved with the club, and for those on the fence or strapped for cash this is a good deal.

29-Jan-23
Nice Matt!

I have a few years before I renew.

Thank you for the effort and time.

Rich

29-Jan-23
Same here Rich Good to have ya

29-Jan-23
Very generous offer and your solid dedication to the club is appreciated. Can’t believe anyone would not belong to the pope and young club in this day and age. The benefits I have received from my membership for over 30 years have been immeasurable to my hunting career

29-Jan-23
Great offer Matt, I see you’re a fellow buckeye are you planning on making the convention in April? I just sent my moose there to be displayed and panel scored.

29-Jan-23
I offered to pay for the second guy to take Matt up on his offer last year. He never called hitting me up for money, so I assumed nobody took him up.

I’ll make the same offer this year. Hell, I’ll do people 2-5 if he can get them signed up!

—Jim

29-Jan-23
I wish I could make Reno. I havent been to one since St Louis. Ive got too much work to do right now, and being shorthanded I dont think its in the cards this time.

Its the best show out there for bowhunters, and every serious bowhunter should go at least once.

Straightshooter congrats on the moose. Its a rare occurrance to get an invite to the convention. I bet it was a heck of a moose!

29-Jan-23
Thanks Jim! Now we just need some takers.

I have an interested party in Missourri, but I cant get with him to measure his deer.

Anyone on here a measurer in MO?

30-Jan-23
Well done

30-Jan-23
What a great offer. I too will happily pay for someone's membership if they take Matt up on his offer. Let's grow the club and spread our bowhunting passion!

30-Jan-23
Thanks Rob!

30-Jan-23
I got two guys for ya Matt. Working on a third. I’ll get something set up that works for everyone’s schedule and let ya know.

30-Jan-23

Straight Shooter's embedded Photo
Straight Shooter's embedded Photo
Thanks Matt here is a pic. They make it hard to turn down sending it, I’ll I have to do is build the crate Cabelas’s/Bass Pro covers all shipping and insurance.

30-Jan-23
WVhilbilly thanks man! We will get em taken care of.

Straightshooter great bull! I had a deer go to the Phoenix show the same way. Totally worth the trip. I met alot of good people there and got the biggest dose of bowhunting you can get in one shot.

31-Jan-23
Im already a member but would love to enter my moose and my brothers from this past season. Only problem is, we got the racks to Kauai and no measurers here. If any P&Y measurers headed this way on vacation, please let me know!

31-Jan-23
808 those were awesome moose and one fantastic write up. I surely hope someone heads your way and can get those done for you!

31-Jan-23
808, I remember those bulls as well, great job. I think I’m more jealous to know you guys live in Kauai! My wife and I spent our honeymoon there and always wanted to go back. Maybe I’ll become certified to measure and head your way. ??

02-Feb-23
I just left Tim Donnelly's house after getting my deer scored. After hearing that no one took Matt up on the offer last year, I decided to see what P&Y was all about. A few PMs later, I was talking to a local P&Y Measurer. That was Tuesday, and this afternoon a tape was put to antler and it was finalized. Matt and Tim made it very easy, I filled out a few forms regarding P&Y membership and the Fair Chase Affidavit, and they handled the rest. If anybody else is interested in finding out what P&Y is all about and wants to give it a true "free trial", I'd highly recommend shooting Matt a PM.

Thanks Matt and all those who have donated to this offer!

02-Feb-23
Chase, Im glad we could help, and assure you you are in good company;)

I appreciate you taking this offer, as well as Tim helping out on your end. Ohio to Missourri is only a phone call away.

Since several others on this site have stepped up to offer assistance, there is still room for more bowhunters to join.

Dont let Chase be the only one guys!

06-Feb-23
Why so little interest in a great offer and club

06-Feb-23
Grant, do you enter your animals and are you a P&Y member?

11-Feb-23
Thanks to WVHillbilly for sending 2 more guys my way for this.

I measured both of their deer today, and they both have qualifying entries, so today was a good day for the club!

So far we are at 3 this time around, and still have room for a few more FREE memberships.

13-Feb-23
I am trying to get across the border from Toronto for the Ohio Decoy Show in Independence at the Holiday Inn on March 18 or 19th. RU anywhere near there? I would like to have an Elk scored I took this year in Arizona? If you r close and I can free time off work, lunch would be on me and I will pay my own membership for your generous offer?

13-Feb-23
Very cool offer. Well done Matt!

13-Feb-23
Rockbass sent you a PM

I will be measuring at the Deer and Turkey Expo in Columbus that same weekend. Maybe we can work something out

13-Feb-23
Alaskan Bowhunters Association will be hosting an event in March in Anchorage with a similar goal in mind. Pint night with free door prizes and anyone who brings an animal to have scored and submitted will receive a free one year membership to P&Y on us. Not sure how many Alaskans are reading but keep a look out on our website for final details on the when and where. Come have a beer and get your animals scored!

14-Feb-23
Awesome Trevor! Thats a great offer and sounds like an great time.

14-Feb-23
Good job, Matt and Trevor!

• Sitka Gear