MA-PAdeerslayer 10-Mar-23
bghunter 10-Mar-23
yooper89 10-Mar-23
scentman 11-Mar-23
Chris S 11-Mar-23
badbull 12-Mar-23
Huntiam 12-Mar-23
10-Mar-23
Buffalo, NY buried a hero today, firefighter Jason Arno... to any first responders here on Bowsite or any where for that matter, God bless you and your loved ones.

10-Mar-23
Buffalo lost a good one, RIP Jay

10-Mar-23
My god be with his family. May his family find comfort in knowing Jason is now one of God's first responders and looking after his brothers and sisters he served with.

10-Mar-23
That was a tough one to watch the videos of. Listened to the MAYDAY call recently. Real tough to listen to.

11-Mar-23
Fire fighters are on another level of humanity... thank you for caring. Eric

11-Mar-23
Thursday we buried another police officer here in Chicago. Andrès Vasque Lasso. A 32 year old husband in his prime died in a shootout with a woman beating coward on a playground in front of children. It’s heartbreaking the amount of officer killed the last few years across the country at a staggering rate. I can’t retire soon enough.

12-Mar-23
My first cousin fire captain passed away in his 50's most likely due to years of smoke inhalation. I don't think a lot of people realize the toll that aspect of firefighting takes. Back in 1964 I wanted to be a firefighter, took the tests, was on the hire list, but realizing the danger of hazardous materials in our area I declined the job. Hats off to all you brave folks that protect us every day,Badbull.

12-Mar-23

Huntiam 's embedded Photo
Same here In Virginia on Thursday night fighting a forest fire ..very good man right here
Huntiam 's embedded Photo
Same here In Virginia on Thursday night fighting a forest fire ..very good man right here

• Sitka Gear