Olink 21-Mar-23
Rut Nut 21-Mar-23
Rut Nut 28-Mar-23
Supernaut 28-Mar-23
Buglemaster 28-Mar-23
Rut Nut 28-Mar-23
20-Mar-23

Rut Nut's Link
Saw this on Amazon and figured I would give it a try................

20-Mar-23
Pretty cool little gizmo Perry. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hope it works great for you!

Does it come in a snake proof model? Asking for a friend.

20-Mar-23
I'd like to see a video of it blowing up an air mattress in REAL time.

20-Mar-23
Let us know how long the battery lasts. I just use the snozzle bag from my exped mattress which is super quick and doesn't add moisture to the mattress. Also use it to air up my Nemo pad with a little piece of hose to connect it.

20-Mar-23
Is it made in China?

20-Mar-23
LOL Jim! : )

I watched a couple YouTube video reviews and it did well on a backpacking size mattress. Took about the same time as manually blowing it up or using one of those inflation bags. Took quite a bit longer to fill the queen size truck Camper type mattress but it did have enough juice/power to fill it- just took longer.

I’ll give a good review when I get it. Supposed to be here tomorrow.

20-Mar-23

Rut Nut's Link
Here is a video review

I’m always looking for gear that can pull “double duty” so I think I’m gonna like this. Has a built in light you can hang inside your tent.

21-Mar-23
Pretty good little thing, especially considering how little weight/space it takes!

21-Mar-23
I'd love to hear how it does with deflating a Therm-a-rest pad....

21-Mar-23
Yeah, for the (small) size of it, it looks like it does an amazing job of inflating.

I have a therma rest pad Mike, so I will see how it does deflating it....................

28-Mar-23
OK- finally did a test run inflating and deflating a 3/4 length backpacker Thermarest and a full length Klymyt Static V lite. Worked very well to inflate and deflate the Thermarest. Had some minor issues deflating the Klymyt but inflation worked very well. (think the issues were the nozzle not totally sealing to the Klymyt valve due to sizing). But I got it for the inflation and also it doubles as a tent light, so deflation was not a big priority for me. All in all I give it a 4.8 out of 5 stars.

28-Mar-23
Thanks Perry for the honest and informative review!

28-Mar-23
They are awesome little inflators for camping, at the lake or back packing.

28-Mar-23
You’re welcome Jim! REALLY wish I would have had one of these when I was using my Big Agnes Air Core years ago .................that thing was a real(literal) headache to inflate! Always left me dizzy and I have a pretty large lung volume (we measured it back in a college physiology class)

This little gizmo will be going in my backpack from now on!

I’ll try to remember to come back and report how the tent light function works after I use it.....................

• Sitka Gear