RK 21-Mar-23
DConcrete 21-Mar-23
Dale06 21-Mar-23
RK 21-Mar-23
orionsbrother 21-Mar-23
RJ Hunt 21-Mar-23
APauls 22-Mar-23
21-Mar-23
This idiot still representing the huntng community? Shame on bass pro(Jonny Moris) for supporting morons , disgusting. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8VaN906cvQ

21-Mar-23
Not sure what else you were expecting from this guy. He’s every bit as big of a douchebag as his dad is.

21-Mar-23
I can almost hear the antis saying "Well, if hunters catch-and-release that's better than killing the poor bambis! (But it's still cruel!)"

I'd just take it for what it's probably meant to be - silly humor. And 'silly' doesn't work for everyone.

21-Mar-23
I couldn't watch more than the first couple minutes. Who is this jackwagon?

21-Mar-23

Bowboy's Link
Here’s the video

21-Mar-23
Yeah. Not my cup of tea.

21-Mar-23
Who is that idiot?

21-Mar-23
Matt Busbice from Wildgame Innovations

21-Mar-23
Unbelievable

21-Mar-23
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

21-Mar-23
Some people really play with themselves. Fishing for a deer ok

21-Mar-23
“I don’t know why I wanted to do this............................”

Maybe because you are a dumb@$$?! ;-)

21-Mar-23
didn't make it thru 30 sec of the video. Had to shut it off

21-Mar-23
Only on the internet can some moron

1.put a bait pile in his backyard 2.bolt a crossbow with a scope that sends video to his iPhone to a tripod 3. Tie fishing line to the trigger 4. Then slink off in the distance to watch his phone, and yank the fishing line to shoot the deer.

All the while claiming he likes to do things the hard way.

I can’t believe this is legal wherever he’s at,what a joke. He shouldn’t have a hunting license for 3-5 years for this “stunt”.

I can’t believe any outdoor company would want to be associated with this crap.

21-Mar-23
Ha, Silly Redneck engineering.

Then imagine when the light goes off in that dudes head;

I won’t have to sit here for 30 days wasting hundreds of pounds of corn if I have multiple lines setup ( like a puppeteer) …..that will give me the ability to rotate and aim…..

21-Mar-23
I couldn’t take more than a minute of that. What an idiot. Really shameful…

21-Mar-23
World’s largest Douche Bag!

21-Mar-23
The ks bowboy for posting the video. Just to be clear, I saw this on the pursuit channel on the show quick hunts. So this is on the main stream for others. To see. Went to you tube to post it, and I too could watch much, this kid is a spoiled little brat and like someone said, it took 30 days for him to get a shot. Jonny Morris ought to be ashamed he's supporting this idiot. Time to stop buying wildgame innovation products if you do, I personally don't.

21-Mar-23
Douche chills now running up and down my spine

21-Mar-23
Good thing it's illegal where it matters...

21-Mar-23
+1 Jaq! That guy's Dad was convicted of at least one pretty big game violation not too many years ago. They had him on camera shooting 2 bucks in the same afternoon in a 1 buck state... I'm sure you can do a quick Google search on the father. "Leopards don't change their spots"!!!

21-Mar-23

Bowboy's Link
The dad was sentenced in Wyoming also.

21-Mar-23
I’m fricking speechless.

21-Mar-23
That’s the same douchbag that had that show with the girls hunting called “loves or likes”

21-Mar-23
moron !!

21-Mar-23
This so clearly shows that drones are not the problem. Idiots are the problem. Idiots with money are even worse.

21-Mar-23
I found myself hoping he would walk over to adjust his deer on the cart, trip on the fishing line - and do the hunting community a huge favour.

Done shwacked me a douchebag!

21-Mar-23
The worst thing both of them did is keeping that piece of shit Micheal Waddell on staff

21-Mar-23
Well great. No more animals allowed in the circus, so look what the main clown comes up with.

21-Mar-23
Rich kid with to much time and money to play with... I mean this with all sympathy but that family has some real issues and the sponsors need to read the room. There is absolutely no place for this garbage in the hunting world.

21-Mar-23
Yea they have some family issues.

Pretty pathetic presentation, but for some it seems to be ok. Go figure

21-Mar-23
Sincerely asking why you say Waddell is a piece of shit? I am not familiar with something he’s done?

21-Mar-23
Same question as DConcrete. What’s the scoop on him?

21-Mar-23
You would have to go back to his start and follow him through now

That's the best I can do for you

21-Mar-23
Ooooowee! Comic book face paint. Lots of bait. Automatic feeders. Deer that are “trained” to hit the feeder in daylight. Crossbow. Scope linked to phone or tablet. Hillbilly remote trigger. Cheesy photos posing deer with a fishing rod. Simpleton philosophy backed with inspirational music. Product placement. Self aggrandizement. Seemingly disregarding any care for the meat. Doing all of that with no intention to eat any of the meat.

That video is not lacking anything. If my buddies and I were to invest time and energy into making a parody video, we could not do any better. Of course, we wouldn’t use an actual deer as a prop.

My dreams are different.

21-Mar-23

22-Mar-23
Orion don't forget bringing God into it, even insinuating that God gives him the inspiration for his dumba$$ ideas through dreams while simultaneously using his name in vain. Can't see anything this joker is representing well.

• Sitka Gear