wytex 25-Mar-23
cnelk 25-Mar-23
MQQSE 25-Mar-23
Zim 25-Mar-23
BULELK1 02-Apr-23
BULELK1 02-Apr-23
22-Mar-23

BULELK1's Link
Some deep cuts in some big winter kill units.

Dated 03/14/23.

Good luck, Robb

22-Mar-23
Just looked on WY G&F site. Are the updated deer tags available yet? I couldnt find it on the site. If so, would you mined linking those too? Thx

23-Mar-23
Thanks for the link Robb. Antelope conditions may not be as bad in certain areas as I had feared given the snow packs in some areas. Let's hope for the best the rest of the way through this winter/spring, Badbull.

23-Mar-23
I’d like ‘what is a point’ for $500 Alex….

24-Mar-23
True that--------->

I've got a couple buds that are torn between putting in or waiting till next year.

Another big winter next year and it could be worse!

I'm sittin' on Max points, and I too am on the fence....

Good luck, Robb

24-Mar-23
Sitting on max as well and in no hurry to burn them.

24-Mar-23
If 90/10 ever hits pronghorn you might regret that. You'll be hunting a unit you could've hunted 2-3 times in the two decades of collecting points. Ask a couple guys on here about how useful there 20 points are for moose nowadays. Your right to gamble if you want but just remember there's no guarantee on things staying the same.

24-Mar-23
No way I’m burning 20 pts on antelope this year. Numbers are going to be way down.

24-Mar-23
I just drove to Riverton from Cheyenne for the BOW Banquet. Lots of snow and dead antelope along the road.

24-Mar-23
Max antelope points?! Could have pretty much drawn any unit in the state. You guys must have been busy the last decade or so. Good luck on what you decide.

25-Mar-23
I've hunted lopes several times without burning points. Usually, leftovers or doe tags that were in addition to an elk tag. Not saving for anything special, just haven't had a year I wanted to dedicate the time to seriously chase them. I may just share them with friends when I decide to burn them. I know the risks of them getting watered down just like every point I buy in every other state and I'm not concerned. I have max for deer, too.

25-Mar-23
I am saving/building my Antelope points in Wyo, Nv., and Az. for when I'm too old/wore out to chase elk and sheep in the high country!

I've got 2 nice Antelope bucks on the T-Room wall so I'm content.

Good luck, Robb

25-Mar-23
Still some areas doing well guys, might be work using those PP after all this year. Maybe party app for a couple of good areas, no big winter kill, and share your hunt.

25-Mar-23
Ive got a bunch of Antelope PPs for Wyo & Colo too. No plans to use them. That season just messes up my other hunting plans.

Maybe someday

25-Mar-23
Heck, I think I have 20 in Colorado. Maybe sometime I’ll find the time to dump them before they dump me.

25-Mar-23
I only got a few WY points so not much to lose. I’ll be applying for one of the units close to I-80 as usual. Makes for an easy combo to do with long gen elk hunt. Maybe there will be less applicants to compete with.

02-Apr-23

BULELK1's Link
Harvest Data

Scroll down for individual units.

Good luck, Robb

02-Apr-23

BULELK1's Link

• Sitka Gear