Lewis 25-Mar-23
Keefers 26-Mar-23
BULELK1 26-Mar-23
2Wild Bill 26-Mar-23
Buffalo1 26-Mar-23
WV Mountaineer 26-Mar-23
Buffalo1 26-Mar-23
25-Mar-23
My heart goes out to the people who were impacted by the tornadoes ?? last night in Ms.My daughter lives in Greenville and my granddaughter lives in Cleveland and they barely dodged a bullet.My daughter’s very good friend lives in Rolling Fork and their home,vehicles, and boat is completely lost but they are ok.They have a niece who sustained a broken leg but will be okay.Our daughter and granddaughter loaded up water and some supplies and went to Rolling Fork around midnight and had to walk over a mile to get their friends home or what was left of it.Kinda crazy thing to do but yes l am proud.Good Luck and stay safe Lewis

25-Mar-23
Prayers sent

25-Mar-23
Prayers sent Lewis!

25-Mar-23
Prayers are nice ,but those folks will need lots of physical help and support financially to over come this as best as possible, the physical first then the spiritual.

25-Mar-23
SteveD, God can provide peace which passes understanding, without money and in response to prayers. Not just nice, but in God's world essential. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, open the Bible, read the gospels(Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) and challenge God to show you what you need to know. Bible = basic instructions before leaving Earth.

25-Mar-23
I looked at that radar several times. Buffalo1 lives just S of where they were thick. Prayers for those without homes and for those that lost their lives and were injured.

25-Mar-23
Prayers sent from PA.

25-Mar-23
Prayers for the families..so sad

25-Mar-23

25-Mar-23

Lewis 's embedded Photo
Lewis 's embedded Photo
This is what is left of our daughters friends brick house and yes they bowhunt.In all this debris there is 2 freezers filled with venison and fish they can’t find the freezers.I have heard so many first hand stories it would fill a book or two.The water tower tank is still standing don’t know how Good luck and stay safe.I’m going to raise some funds for help and I’m going to be very dependent on where to do it from my daughter who is there Good luck Lewis

25-Mar-23
Rolling Fork was devastated- Silver City- bad. Both of these towns close to MS River in the MS Delta. Both towns are north of Vicksburg, MS (my hometown).

Amory is in NE MS. - It was hit hard. Amory once upon a time was a famous railroad junction town. For golfers, it is where True Temper golf shafts are made.

Yes prayers are needed- 23 dead so far. Emergency supplies are beginning to roll in. Healing will occur in time, but scars will ever remain.

Rolling Fork is just north of Onward, MS- the location of the famous Teddy Roosevelt "Teddy Bear" hunt when he refused to shoot the bear because of its small size.

25-Mar-23
Buffalo the people whose house was destroyed their son is a chef in Onward he was not home his bedroom was destroyed completely with a brick wall covering the room a lot of healing is needed Lewis

26-Mar-23
Prayers for All for sure Lewis.

26-Mar-23
Prayers from Utah

Keep the Faith,

Robb

26-Mar-23
"from my daughter who is there"

A trustworthy help agency would be appreciated Lewis. Too many scammers in America today.

26-Mar-23
Rolling Fork/Silver City Tornado was F-4 category- 166 mph.

25 deaths now.

26-Mar-23
Prayers indeed.

26-Mar-23
What a nightmare for those that were unprepared. Very few had proper shelters.

26-Mar-23
Rolling Fork is basically a flat piece of Delta land covered by debris !

The John Deere dealership is now "MASH style hospital". Patients are being treated there and moved to Vicksburg Hospital. V'burg hospital did 16 surgeries Friday night/Saturday morning.

We have bad thunderstorms and tornado warning again this aft and tonight. This is delaying rescue/recovery efforts.

Yes, these folks need our prayers. Help has arrived and continues to arrive.

• Sitka Gear