Pete In Fairbanks 26-May-23
Wv hillbilly 26-May-23
Smurph 26-May-23
25-May-23

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
So this is what a #1 looks like

25-May-23
A moose skull has never looked so small… incredible!

26-May-23
Wowzer!! Story on it? Camera angle is a bit deceptive, but a monster nonetheless.

26-May-23
Siberia?

26-May-23
Synthetic?

26-May-23
Had to be in Russia?

26-May-23
Unusual color and texture consistency.....if it was real it would be impressive.

No sign of rubbing or white tips. I guess it could've been killed in velvet then stripped & stained.

26-May-23
No broken tips either, it’s synthetic

26-May-23
Might not be this moose but The Hunting Consortium reports the following: The largest moose taken ANYWHERE in recorded history (756 ?”), was taken by one of our clients during the 2017 hunting season in Russia. This is not only #1 SCI World Record Chukotka Moose but it also bests the #1 SCI Alaska-Yukon world record moose by over 30 inches and the previous world record Chukotka moose by over 100 inches!

26-May-23

No Mercy's embedded Photo
No Mercy's embedded Photo
It’s fake.

26-May-23

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Speaking of number ones.

Coincidentally, I stopped by my old taxidermist this week. Who now takes very little new work on. He says this is the new number one lion. Killed by a woman hunter in Zambia. She had nice leopard and 50” Buffalo killed on the same safari in Zambia.

26-May-23

Legit, hard bossesd 50” Buffalo from Zambia.

26-May-23

These animals are not finished so don’t critic the finish details. She also has a ridiculous brown bear in there

26-May-23
I would be inclined to believe the info in the "screen shot." The guy in the grey shirt really is Len Fabich, a trapper friend of mine from Homer, AK (who buys/sells a lot of moose antler from the Lower Yukon River.)

Pete

26-May-23
Needs another year.

26-May-23
Rompola Moose?

• Sitka Gear