RK 30-May-23
Zim 31-May-23
stealthycat 31-May-23
Thornton 04-Jun-23
Catscratch 04-Jun-23
Matte 05-Jun-23
Slate 06-Jun-23
26-May-23
Both my buddy and I have a 427.25 hold on our credit cards but another member of our group has no hold. Any significance to this? He’s concerned that we may draw but he won’t.

I didn’t think it matters but told him I’ll ask the experts.

Thanks

26-May-23
Print your licenses.. should show up there if successful. Have two buddies that drew muzzleloader tags.

26-May-23
I wonder if it is just that his credit card processes charges differently? I know guys I work with get "paid" on different days just because they bank at different institutions.

26-May-23
I would take this prime opportunity to mess with my buddy for a bit before letting him know that everything was fine :)

26-May-23
Check the KS forum for more on this ongoing saga. It seems the state decided to hit everyone’s card, whether they drew or not, and are in the process of refunding/cancelling transactions this morning, presumably for those who were unsuccessful. Some folks were reporting an antlerless tag in their valid permits tab this morning, but those seem to have disappeared. I’ve been watching a buddy’s account for him and under his preference points tab it has an update this morning showing successful and current points at zero.

26-May-23
Check your preference points. Pretty sure that's accurate to know if you drew.

I had 0 points in the draw now I have 1 and it says unsuccessful.

Two of my buddies had 2 points going into draw and have 0 points now and it says successful.

26-May-23
I had the antlerless tag appear in my ap and then disappear. Now it still says pending.

26-May-23
Can’t wait to watch the videos!! Also got good news…

26-May-23
what good news did you get?

26-May-23
It doesn’t indicate anything about whether I drew or not. Same as Shug.

26-May-23
They hit my card for three tags and then pulled the charge hours later. This happened yesterday. Still NA on website but I have one preference point now. Doesn’t look good for the first time ever in KS.

26-May-23
I thought Thier was no way a system could be worse than arizona…. I stand corrected

26-May-23

ROUGHCOUNTRY's embedded Photo
The ole "michael jordan pumpfake".........lay it out there and pull it back:)

26-May-23
Got mine on the ap!!

26-May-23
I’ll try again….

26-May-23
As a resident, their system is absolute junk. I couldn't even renew my resident hunt/fish or boat license online this year because the system wouldn't work. Had to go to a state park office and then got attitude from the guy behind the desk. No surprises yours aren't working.

26-May-23

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
This mean anything?

26-May-23

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Or possibly… this?

26-May-23
Dbl

26-May-23
I don’t know Shug. Might want to wait for smoke signal confirmation!

26-May-23
I knew I had it somewhere Greg just couldn’t click the correct pic

26-May-23
Gheez dbl post again

26-May-23
I drew. Good luck to everyone!

26-May-23
Get this S fixed before next year, I’m gonna come kill something. ;)

26-May-23
Successful for me

26-May-23
I drew! Lots of my guys did as well. Emails are sent!

26-May-23
Chip and a chair . All A man needs!!

26-May-23
I drew with one point, as expected.

27-May-23
I wonder if everyone would still be excited if we banned corn piles

27-May-23
I would, even more so.

27-May-23
What Mike said!!

27-May-23
What they said… ^^

27-May-23
Nice to see at least three guys that actually hunt coming, treat her like she were your own boys!

27-May-23
My dad didn’t draw, an outfitter friend had five would-be clients not draw. I’ll never apply, as the land I would hunt gets baited by other hunters, but it seems like the days of yearly KS hunts might be dwindling?

27-May-23
More Casey’s Roller food for me as well……

27-May-23
I hunt for the challenge and the experience. I would never drive 600 miles and then cheat myself out of the hunting experience by sitting and staring at a corn pile. I'm pretty excited to hunt some new spots I scouted this past spring, as well some of the spots I've hunted the last 5 years or so.

28-May-23
"More Casey’s Roller food for me as well……"

lol...you crack me up, Steve. congrats on the tag and don't forget the breakfast pizza, too!

28-May-23
That Casey's food is where it's at! Nothing says clogged arteries like a piece of Casey's pepperoni pizza.

28-May-23

Don's embedded Photo
Don's embedded Photo
I take it the “not selected” means I didn’t draw? Just making sure that’s not a pending status.

29-May-23
Glad to let my points go and eliminate this one from my application schedule. Public used to be great in the 90’s/00’s but overcrowding pushed me out to better options. But glad it’s here to absorb competition. I already apply in too many states. Been shedding a few recently.

30-May-23
you are right Zim - a big buck for us now in Kansas is 140's

used to be 170's

30-May-23
My trips in the 90’s were pretty amazing. A shame when NR tags got liberalized.

30-May-23
Thanks Obama

30-May-23
Zim. You are a non liberalized NR?

31-May-23
RK, I’m as conservative as you are ever gonna find anywhere. Moved to red Indiana, yet joined Iowa Bowhunter’s Assoc due to their ultra-conservative deer management. Willing to wait between NR tags. 5 years now. Fine with me. Kansas not so much!

31-May-23
I love KS ..... I wish they'd ban outfitters. When they started allowing all that, it changed everything where I hunt.

I don't know how young kids even HAVE places to hunt with all the leased lands now :(

04-Jun-23
Outfitters here are parasites. They pillage the country and move on after there are no more big bucks on a property. Wouldn't be as bad if they made them get licensed and operate in limited concessions with limited tags like they do in other states. Back when I did it, I was licensed and only hunted 5 or 6 guys on 3,000 acres. Now, they hunt that many on 640 or less.

04-Jun-23
Stealthycat, most KS kids don't deer hunt anymore. They've gone different directions other than hunting.

05-Jun-23
Most of the hunts I see for sale online are from Non Resident Outfitters aka land lessors who did not draw and are now trying to recoup fees. This will be brought up at the next Commissioners meeting as it does affect legitimate Outfitting operations.

06-Jun-23
As it should Matte.

• Sitka Gear