Arrownoob 05-Jun-23
bghunter 12-Jun-23
Buck Watcher 17-Jun-23
Scar Finga 17-Jun-23
bluedog 06-Jul-23
Bou'bound 07-Jul-23
28-May-23

AStanley96's Link
I am going on my first archery elk hunt this and am looking for some type of attachment that will keep my quiver on my hip or attach to my belt somehow. I have seen videos of guys using things like these in the past but could never really tell what exactly it was. Not sure if there's a specific piece of equipment or if they do it in different ways but any suggestions would be appreciated. I have attached a Youtube link where they show the hunter briefly attaching it to his hip (around the 10:40 mark), but I cannot tell what he is using. I have shot with no quiver on my bow for years and don't plan on changing that now for this special hunt. Thanks in advance.

28-May-23
Lots of simple things to hook a quiver to your hip or thigh. Velcro does wonders. I simply used a belt thru my quiver to place over my hip once. Look into a cat quiver also, middle of the back, easy to reach arrows, out of the way & carry's plenty. Small investment for your special hunt.

28-May-23
Yeah I'd go middle of back as well, lot of movement at the hip, arrow could get dislodged and ruin your hunt. On the back they are protected a bit and if they get dislodged maybe they fall away from you out of harms way. JMO

28-May-23
Vista Sidewinder belt attachment. I have a G5 quiver mount attached to it so I can go from my bow to my hip. I leave mine on my bow until I’m close to actually stalking mode. Then take off, snap on to sidewinder and continue on.

28-May-23
I took a old quicki-quiver, turned it upside down attached a short price of belt and a regular belt clip from a target hip quiver. Clip it to my belt behind my right hip. Arrows are out of the way, fletchings behind my shoulder, and room for a day pack and it's easy to lower my hand and remove an arrow as needed.

28-May-23

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
I made a hip quiver out of a tight spot… works great…

28-May-23

Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Here’s what I have. Bought it in 1983.

28-May-23

ILbowhntr's embedded Photo
ILbowhntr's embedded Photo
Trautman that I’ve had for 30 years.

29-May-23
Kwikee Kwiver sidewinder adapter, I use one and like it.

29-May-23
I have what you need on classifieds. PM me if interested

29-May-23
https://totalpeep.com/total-peep-bow-acesories/hip-quiver-support-sc1/

this is what I think I might give a try this year.

30-May-23
Love hip quivers and used one for years, but kinda wore it out and just joined the bow quiver club. Seriously thinking about going back. Like seeing all the ideas.

05-Jun-23
Andrew,

I shipped out the cat quiver to you today to try.

05-Jun-23
Nite eyes rubber coated wire? Cheap and quiet.

12-Jun-23
Andy,

The quiver should have arrived according to UPS. Hopefully it works out for you.

17-Jun-23
I always wanted a need for a Tarantula hip quiver. But I hunt from a treestand or permanent blind.

17-Jun-23
If anyone has a Chuck Adams, I'll buy it from you!

06-Jul-23
No good reason...looked up thread, idle curiosity

07-Jul-23
Try a tight spot they are awesome. I have one I could lend you if you want. Just send it back when you are done with it. No need for updates along the way. ( just kidding!!!!)

• Sitka Gear