butcherboy 07-Jun-23
Glunt@work 07-Jun-23
Michael 07-Jun-23
Scoot 08-Jun-23
APauls 09-Jun-23
midwest 09-Jun-23
31-May-23

Kevin Speicher 's Link
For those that miss TBM, looks like he can leave the tracking spiders at home on this one.

31-May-23
He’s a killer. Like him or not.

31-May-23
It was the ASAT .

01-Jun-23
Ahh yes… good ole TMB. HDYLMK!

01-Jun-23
He had a heck of a spring this year as well. 9 gobblers!

01-Jun-23
“Turkeybowmaster Steve Grace is also one of the worlds most successful traditional bowhunters and a leading expert in equipment for bowhunting. Watch as Steve test some of the biggest broadheads ever made, and the custom bleeders he adds makes them even more effective.”

Lmao!!! That guy was great entertainment

01-Jun-23
He was definitely entertaining while he was here. Looks like he’s still getting after it with a trad bow - good for him!

01-Jun-23
Sure do miss the entertainment he provided. Especially compared to some of the threads going on now.

01-Jun-23
Happy to be friends with Steve on social media and in the real world. He's a good dude and a straight killer of turkeys or whatever he puts his mind to.

01-Jun-23
Next level

01-Jun-23
So THAT’S the infamous TBM?! I always wondered what he looked like ................ ;-)

01-Jun-23
Cool video.

Great shot and impressive blood trail.

01-Jun-23
His legendary status is larger in no place than his own mind...which provides for plenty of entertainment.

01-Jun-23
Wait, is that the REAL TBM?

01-Jun-23
Maybe thats the record for a non hamblaster.

01-Jun-23
Always enjoyed how twisted he could get some people on here.

01-Jun-23
From a purely entertainment perspective he provided some of the best bowsite ever had. The big negative was that he took over every single thread. You couldn't get on a thread without him taking it over and the whole website really became TBMsite. Kind of like a while back when everything on bowsite was political. It became difficult for many to create legitimate bowhunting content. Had he been able to dial it back 50-70% he would have been the most entertaining and beloved poster of all time. But even if it's someone you love, you can't take them in your face all the time.

It's like looking back a brutally tough hunt with fondness because you really remember the highlights. Such is the way with TBM today in my opinion. He prob spiked traffic for a while, but by the end there the overwhelming majority of active members on the site had had enough. Then he came back a 2nd time under a new handle gasping for air and couldn't make it stick either. Really too bad, because he could have been an amazing contributor to the site for a long time. Some of his stories and ideas were so off the wall it is hard to imagine even coming up with that stuff. So funny.

01-Jun-23
Yeah, I miss TBM too…….sometimes.

01-Jun-23
Adam - I’d gladly take him back even with his baggage if we could in turn vote about 5 off the island. Lol

01-Jun-23
The Godfather of Artificial Intelligence......

01-Jun-23
Just for the sake of sounding like the old crab-ass in the room... not everyone misses him. I don't. Not one bit. His negatives outweighed his positives by about 10-1.

01-Jun-23
What is kind of interesting to be is that TBM got lambasted by many on here (probably justifiably so) but he seemed to take it in stride. Also, those that actually know him in person seem to like him and even admire his hunting abilities.

01-Jun-23
No denying, he can kill some turkeys with a compound bow. Apparently, he killed a lot this spring. As far as him being a master with the trad bow, that’s up for plenty of debate. One thing is for sure, he’s got people on FB tradbow pages on to him just like they were here on Bowsite, tons and tons of excessive self back-patting.

01-Jun-23
So far, I haven’t lost any sleep over him being jetted from here.

05-Jun-23
I’m with Scoot and Troy. I couldn’t stand him the nonsense wasn’t even funny it was negative garbage ruining every thread.

05-Jun-23
total tool. Dude had no idea how to play in the sandbox and laid a turd almost every time. Happy he's gone...

05-Jun-23
Ksflatlander and Bigeasygator seem to take over every thread with their monotonous opinions. At least ole TBM was entertaining.

06-Jun-23
I also think he was a complete moron. Some are saying he was a great hunter ---- well (IMHO) anyone who touts shooting animals "anywhere" (ham blaster) just to get an arrow in it is NOT an ethical hunter, again, just my humble opinion! Glad he was kicked off.

06-Jun-23
I imagine he laughed his ass off for days watching you guys fume about nothing,..I know I did.

07-Jun-23
^^^^This^^^^.

I really don’t know why he rubbed so many wrong. Life is short. Laugh a little. He did.

07-Jun-23
It was entertaining. I think once he figured out how to get under someone’s skin he just kept doing it on purpose just to see how far he could push them. Lol Kinda like my kids do to me and their mom!

07-Jun-23
For the first week or so I thought it was a guy brilliantly and hilariously playing a character. Wasn't as much fun at the end when things degraded.

07-Jun-23
I miss the ol Hamb blaster. It kept a lot of folks on their toes.

08-Jun-23
He was the most polarizing person on bowsite, no doubt. No matter what people thought/felt about him, it tended to be strong thoughts/feelings!

09-Jun-23
The ham blaster is actually a deadly shot though. Friends and I have discussed this for years. I recently listened to an interesting podcast with an ER surgeon who has bowhunted for like 50 years. I think it was Chuck Adams he also talked to about the ham shots. Both had accidental shots, and both purposefully took a few ham shots with outstanding results due to the anatomy of an animal. On a straight down treestand shot I remember the guy saying he recommended not shooting and waiting for broadside but if a shot needed to be taken at that time there is no doubt he would aim for spine between the hams. Spine shot deer goes down, miss left or right you hit either ham and deer hemorrhages and dies quick.

09-Jun-23
I remember that ham shot being mentioned in Chuck’s Bowhunting Digest.

• Sitka Gear