'Ike' 03-Jun-23
02-Jun-23

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
I know, I know….But I had to….

02-Jun-23
*Had to*? BDS ;-)

02-Jun-23
Joe still got it!

Joe put a beat down on a sandbag, as aids rushed in to break up the altercation and pulled him off. Prez up and walked away smirking as the sandbag lay limped and bruised, with a visible indentation after the violet(sic) altercation.

02-Jun-23
Somewhere Gerald Ford is smiling....

02-Jun-23
People claimed we were the laughing stocking of the whole world under Trump.

The irony of such idiotic claims is kinda thick.

02-Jun-23
^^^ LOL

02-Jun-23

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

02-Jun-23
That's the leader of the free world right there...

02-Jun-23
If this were a republican it would have blown up on media. Being a democratic, they will pity him and clap for how brave he is.

02-Jun-23
As the President looks back to see if his foot is still in the trap, his military entourage advises him that all is good but keep crawling to be sure

When I heard that he fell I went to find the video, expecting to be amused. What I really felt was sorry for this pathetic man and more so for this country that has to endure his incompetence at every level, even just walking

02-Jun-23
I’m sure CNN is running a story that MAGA Republicans were sniping at him and he was forced to hit the deck.

Good for him - and America- he didn’t break a hip. Seriously. He has to stay healthy enough to lose in ‘24.

02-Jun-23
I don't think it's good taste to make fun of anyone stumbling and falling. Hope is ok but I hope his policies fail

02-Jun-23

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

02-Jun-23
“ I don't think it's good taste to make fun of anyone stumbling and falling.”

You wouldn’t last long in the circles I hang with. lol

02-Jun-23

Rut Nut's Link
It is so pathetic! : (

But happening to his supporters too! ;-)

02-Jun-23
"You wouldn’t last long in the circles I hang with. lol"

Too funny.... isn't that the truth....

02-Jun-23
Anyone can stumble and trip so I can't judge too harshly on a single occurrence. However, he falls quite frequently and it's just not a good look for the leader of any nation. Proves to me that he's not fit for the service that his position demands.

02-Jun-23
Anyone else recall Biden ridiculing Trump for walking gingerly down a ramp at West Point and urging people to "Look at how I step and look at how I step... Come on!"

What a pathetic hypocritical excuse for a Commander in Chief.

Sad.

02-Jun-23
He hit his head getting out of the helicopter at the white house later in the day

02-Jun-23
This was an Air Force event. I think he deserves a Purple Heart and maybe a Metal of Valor.

02-Jun-23
In fairness, he jogged to his vehicle after and even joked at his own misfortune. I have no idea about some media, but man, the rightwing world spammed it.

Got up, and prevented us from economic turdville.

02-Jun-23
remember the heyday they had when Trump had on slick shoes and had to inch his way down the ramp at one of the Academies? BDS my azz.This guy is completely senile and no one gaf because hes not running the Country.A national embarrassment.

Gerald Ford was clumsy(even by Michigan football standards) but he wasnt brain dead like this poor guy.

02-Jun-23
“Who put that there?”

TGbow has a good post but that was funny (knowing he isn’t hurt). The older I get the more I fall just like that…in slow motion.

02-Jun-23
In the group of clowns I run with they'd be handing me another beer and saying show us again how you got sandbagged.

02-Jun-23
Hell, I fell twice last year, both times on level ground, and I ain’t as old as Biden. But…..I ain’t the POTUS either.

02-Jun-23
I don’t think that anyone who feels laughing wasn’t appropriate, had better stay away from our crowd. You won’t make it. Stay away.

On the severity of the fall, it’s sad. This man simply isn’t able to do this. He should be relieved from duty. With 100% earnest. Regardless of politics.

02-Jun-23
Just the way I was raised..it just ain't funny to me. I do laugh when he talks about how government is gonna make things better...on second thought that's sad..lol

03-Jun-23

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

03-Jun-23
We can Joke about it all day long but what's happening to the president is not funny, happens to millions of seniors every year and when you witness it it's even worse then going through it. Through the jokes and laughter we forget the danger this is doing to our country and repairing the damage is going to be tough. When trump tiptoed down a ramp with slick dress shoes and a wet ramp every news outlet was talking for weeks about his health, Biden is impaired and the news thinks nothing of it. They are in on the true conspiracy to over throw this nation and its only getting worse. I truely hope America wakes the Fuck up and vote these tritorous democrats out of office.

03-Jun-23
It's no joke, but the United States is now...

• Sitka Gear