IdyllwildArcher 10-Apr-24
ScoutII 11-Apr-24
elkmtngear 11-Apr-24
12yards 11-Apr-24
Bigwdswanderer 11-Apr-24
12yards 11-Apr-24
Bowfreak 11-Apr-24
02-Apr-24
The Biden team will do everything they can to keep RFK from ever making the debate stage. And use the liberal media to attack and destroy his character. No one hates free and fair elections more than democrats.

02-Apr-24
Do you think there will be a debate stage? I don’t.

02-Apr-24
I just hope RFK is the direct, traceable cause of a biden loss in Novembe. And I hope it is intentional.

02-Apr-24
I don't believe there'll be a debate stage neither and also I totally agree sundowner...

03-Apr-24
Did any of you listen to her full speech?

03-Apr-24
Read a news headline that said Tulsi Gabbard turned him down for VP but not sure if that was true or not. Yeah he made a bad pick for sure.

03-Apr-24
*He* is not a good pick, so how could he make one? Shanahan is investing a lot of her own money for future visibility and pull. Bet on it, she won't just vanish after the election.

03-Apr-24
Dana he may not be but I’d take him over Biden any day.

03-Apr-24
They will certainly challenge Biden for the coveted "whackadoodle" vote!

It is difficult to discern which candidates are the nuttier: Biden or RFK

Pete

03-Apr-24
There are a lot of people who believe that Kennedy is going to get more DJT votes than Biden votes.

03-Apr-24
^^ and vice versa >;-)

November will tell.

09-Apr-24
It is too bad the results of these elections have such dire consequences because politics are actually interesting and entertaining now.

09-Apr-24
”Poor Joebama team is really trying got keep RFK of the ballot in Wisc, Mi, PA, NV, AZ, NC.”

not to worry. the lefties that are constantly whining about voter suppression will be screaming from the rooftops about letting every voter have a choice. :)

10-Apr-24

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo

10-Apr-24
"There are a lot of people who believe that Kennedy is going to get more DJT votes than Biden votes."

I don't think so. I was seriously considering RFK, Jr. until he chose his VP.

10-Apr-24
I always come back to this: overall, the massive majority of folks I bump into who say anything remotely positive about the guy are MAGA Trump lovers. Given his (RFKjr) campaign seems to be telling folks they would rather see DJT win than Biden, it feels hard to believe he pulls more Biden voters than Trump.

That said, I strongly encourage everyone who has considered Trump to vote RFKjr. He basically agrees with Trump on stuff but wants a cleaner environment than Trump. So you get healthier lands/waters for hunting and fishing, and a lot of Trumpist ideas. Again, PLEASE vote RFKjr if you were thinking about voting for Trump. Do it. It would be better and it will really "Own the Libs" - so that's a win too! DO IT!

10-Apr-24
This is a different 3rd party run. This one might be viewed as "anyone other than those 2"

Net wffect will be that its impossible to say which side he hurts the most

10-Apr-24
"Net wffect will be that its impossible to say which side he hurts the most"

No Trump-supporting American patriot will vote for RFK. He's a radical "green" lefty, just as crazy as Obama and whoever biden's puppeteer are.

10-Apr-24
No way in hell will I vote for Kennedy, he’s a Democrat in Independent clothing. All you have to know is who he chose for a running mate.

10-Apr-24
It’s surprising to me how many hunters, who spend countless hours outdoors and rely on a clean environment in order to enjoy their pastime, don’t care at all about candidate opinions on environmental preservation and scoff at those who express interest in protecting the outdoors. If anybody should be pro-environmentalist candidates, it’s hunters and farmers…

10-Apr-24
There's a big difference between conservation and common sense environmentalism vs wack jobs that want to control what light bulbs you use.

10-Apr-24
Boggs, it may be because environmentalists of the far left are mostly nut jobs. It gets to be a religion with them. Just a thought.

10-Apr-24
It’s even more amazing to me to see people actually buy that the environmentalist supports his right to hunt. It’s even more perplexing to see that you believe that what they’re doing for the environment is beneficial. When In reality, it’s not.

Look no further than DEF for diesel engines. Look at what bureaucracy and regulation does. It doesn’t help. But I guess if you bury your head far enough in the sand, you can get a feel good badge of honor

10-Apr-24
If you guys actually looked into what RFK has done in the courtroom for outdoorsmen you’d know it’s not the DEF-like AOC Green New Deal nonsense. A great deal of his lawsuits have been filed on behalf of commercial fishermen and stakeholders of river economies. Sadly, most Republicans hear that someone supports preserving nature and automatically assumes they’re AOC. Very sad and confusing to me that because someone is conservative they assume that someone that doesn’t want flammable rivers is the enemy, especially when those people get the majority of their hobby/enjoyment from the outdoors… Very weird groupthink from the right and it’s the same path that led the left so far in the opposite direction in regard to trans issues and nonsense like that. There’s a big gap between supporting environmental regulation/not wanting our rivers to be flammable and thinking that cow farts are the devil/solar panels blanketing thousands of acrew are a good thing. Don’t confuse one with the other and I’d urge you to actually listen to RFKs environmental stances before jumping to the wrong conclusion that he falls into the second category… big R Republican outdoorsmen are gonna “I ain’t no librul” themselves into having no hunting access and no clean waters before they’ll realize that maybe some public land organizations and environmental activists are right on a few things… keyword FEW.

10-Apr-24
If you still Believe those birds aren’t flocking together, good on you little buddy.

The fact is, he’s just as dirty as any other lawyer, or politician, republican or democrat.

Additionally, don’t assume I’m republican.

You’d be wrong.

10-Apr-24
And he’s also a hard no for me with his stance on Ar-15’s. He’s said he’d sign any ban that came his way.

That’s a hard no for me. Non negotiable.

10-Apr-24
Boggs, I couldn't agree with you more.

10-Apr-24
This is the thing. 99.99999999999999% of the humans on the forum range from solidly to the right all the way out to "We should have a king" right. That's the same population I see liking RFKjr. I'm reading that far left folks may like is environmental stuff... But the rest of it is like listening to DJT on a bunch of issues - but weirdly more coherent. That drives most lefties off. After his NY State chair gave a talk to NY State R's openly noting the whole point is to beat Biden, and they would rather have DJT as pres... On film... Shared everywhere in lefty world... Why would many lefties vote for the guy?

He has made a literal career of being and anti science anti vaccine honk. Yes, he has been a successful lawyer. What drives his "fame" if you will... it's his work as an antivaccine honk. His own family despises his message, positions, and running. His VP openly thinks sunshine will cure womens fertility issues. These are not serious positions by people trying to work on big challenges facing the world.

In short, they are not serious candidates and on many important issues are more MAGA than Democrat.

So, could he draw a few Biden votes. Sure.

But I'm telling you guys, if you think he doesn't snatch as many or more DJT votes... I think you are in for a surprise.

Maybe I'm wrong. And I'd like him to crawl into the void and never bother the world again, frankly. But the view from the center to the far left world would sure suggest the guy draws more MAGA folks than Democrats.

10-Apr-24
The outlandish disproved garbage I've heard come out of his own mouth about vaccines disqualifies him from my vote. AFAIC, he is a conspiracy theorist who smokes too much weed.

Will, the things that would make me disagree with your hunch, are that 1) when polls are done by both sides of the political-polling-isle, there are several states that swing towards Trump when RFK is added to the choices and 2) there are a lot of stoners out there who speak his language and would never vote for Trump, but also don't want to vote for Biden again because of his dementia.

Also, there's a bunch of Gen Z kids who are super liberal and see Biden as an oppressor because of Israel/Palestine.

11-Apr-24
"Very sad and confusing to me that because someone is conservative they assume that someone that doesn’t want flammable rivers is the enemy, especially when those people get the majority of their hobby/enjoyment from the outdoors…"

its not confusing to me at all. if the only thing that mattered was his position on flammable rivers...it would be one thing. but its not...not even close.

every candidate has some redeeming factor(s)...and no candidate is wrong on everything. its the totality of their positions that matter.

single issue voters confuse me more.

11-Apr-24
Not sure why he picked her. He is suppose to be a middle of the road Democrat. She is off the charts Liberal. They helped Trump get re-elected. In my opinion thats a good thing.

11-Apr-24
I think RFK honestly cares about the future of the USA, and he doesn't like the way that things are going right now.

He knows he will only pull maybe 15 percent of the vote. So, his VP pick makes total sense, if his agenda was/is to "save the Nation".

11-Apr-24
BoggsBowhunts, and equally as amazing is that there are people with groupthink that think that voting conservative means that rivers will be burning. Crazy huh?

11-Apr-24
Boggs= excellent point

11-Apr-24
its interesting how people say that rfk jr is such a stand up guy...but seem to forget about his past....or maybe they just arent old enough to remember it.

that's not to say that people should be forever bound by the mistakes and criminality of their past...but if they arent...that should probably apply to everyone.

11-Apr-24
I said I'd not vote for DJT again, but I'm probably going to go back on my word. He's the best option by far.

11-Apr-24
I advise anyone on the fence about voting for RFK to do so. I'll take my chances on who your vote impacts negatively.

• Sitka Gear