Huntcell 09-Apr-24
Jaquomo 09-Apr-24
JohnMC 09-Apr-24
Coondog 10-Apr-24
x-man 10-Apr-24
Buck Watcher 10-Apr-24
09-Apr-24

JohnMC's Link
The owner of this product was at the Mile High Expo this weekend and had one of these set up. Looks like it would be a fun addition to club or organization for their 3D shoots either on the course or as a novelty shoot. Thought I'd share.

09-Apr-24
Pretty cool, but I think you could build one cheaper.

09-Apr-24
I am sure I can make $2000 in less time than I could build one of those.

09-Apr-24
It’s a garage door opener upside down with a return spring. Pretty sure you could make one easily and fast. Cool idea though

09-Apr-24
Egads! Encouraging shooting at moving animals.

there got that out of the way. Now go have some fun!!!

09-Apr-24
John, remember when the FCAA Members Shoot had a remote controlled deer that ran around on wheels, and a running deer between two trees? I miss those days and those folks.

09-Apr-24
I remember the cable between trees. That think could out run a cheetah. Starting Wednesday leagues soon Lou you need to show up at least a couple works this summer, maybe talk Brad into coming with you and any other folks you miss.

10-Apr-24
Moving targets promote target panic.

10-Apr-24
We had one of those (garage door opener) at the range for our fun shoot. Also had a turkey sitting on a record player turntable.

10-Apr-24
Before my AK hunts I made my own moving target - for rifle though. You could use G5 SGH or judos for bow. Need a buddy to use it though.

I soaked the end of a 5' long 1x6, then bent the end like a water ski. I stapled balloons on it. I learned that standing (screwed) a 2x4 on it save hits on the ski. I drove a 1" PVC pipe in the ground at the distance I wanted to shoot. My buddy stood next to me with a musky rod with the line around the pipe to the ski/target. As he reels the ski moves perpendicular to us.

• Sitka Gear