Missouribreaks 18-Apr-24
samman 18-Apr-24
Groundhunter 18-Apr-24
Supernaut 18-Apr-24
Hondolane 18-Apr-24
Glunt@work 19-Apr-24
17-Apr-24

PECO2's Link
Hmm If they ain't coming after TABOR or hunting and trapping, it's the guns.

18-Apr-24
During her confirmation hearing, 7th Circuit Court nominee Nancy Maldonado (Il)was questioned by Sen. John Kennedy about supporting Illinois' "assault weapons" ban. Apparently she had sent a brief to the court to ban assault weapons but couldn't recall what they were.

About 40 years ago the person I was with and I, were assaulted by someone wielding a knife. I was ready to retaliate with a scissors I found on a sewing machine at her apartment about the time the cops got there. Yeah, let's ban assault weapons as they are too dangerous to be used by general public for self-defense..

Dumbshits. Almost any tool can be used as an assault weapon, so can rat poison; homemade sarin from soybeans; propane tanks made into bombs (still goes unreported when they talk about Columbine), garage grown biohazards, etc..

When will the numbskulls learn, weapon control laws don't work, criminals don't obey laws.

Oh but we want to feel good that we did something.. "What is it we banned again??"

18-Apr-24
Nowhere in the Constitution are states allowed to ban "assault" weapons.

18-Apr-24
They should just cut to the chase and ban Democrat voters in Democrat cities to make them stop killing each other.

18-Apr-24
I would just be for Banning Democrat Voters!!!!

18-Apr-24
From the article: (Republicans) - "They argued that mental illness and people who do not value life - not guns - are the issues that should be addressed."

Imagine that... the side that wants to help people overcome their problems and become less likely to kill others are the bad guys. Damn Republicans for proposing that we should find a solution rather than band aide the problem by stripping rights from those who aren't the problem. Pure goofiness!

18-Apr-24
Guys, we have hunters who vote against hunting by supporting Biden. I will say it again, if you believe in the current concept of hunting, throw the dems out of your hunting circle. If you support dem hunters, YOU are the problem.

18-Apr-24
What is so frustrating is there are multiple case studies on the effects of gun control. Chicago, Baltimore, DC. etc. It's working well in those cities.

18-Apr-24
Would that include a semi auto shotgun for waterfowl, or 22 for small game?

18-Apr-24
Missouribreaks X2

18-Apr-24
I wonder what’s Ziek’s dumb ass says about this

19-Apr-24

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
I have to make an effort every day to not let whats happening here get the best of me. Such a shame. Just ran over to the 7-11 a few blocks from my house and the local elk herd was hanging out. Aside from going blue, its a great state.

• Sitka Gear