Will 18-May-24
Matt 18-May-24
bigeasygator 18-May-24
bigeasygator 18-May-24
spike78 18-May-24
spike78 18-May-24
Corax_latrans 19-May-24
02-May-24
Just seen that the second whistle-blower from Boeing has died. Just bad luck? Or more to it?

02-May-24
Did he bowhunt?

02-May-24
Crossbow

02-May-24
Plane crash

02-May-24
Bad luck……unless he was flying on a Boeing built aircraft.

02-May-24
Great topic. Someone here will have the answer to your question. Good place to come to get the facts.

02-May-24
Waiting for spike78.... he'll know the real story

02-May-24
Lee Harvey is innocent, the CIA shot Kennedy and Epstein didn't hang himself.

02-May-24
Bou. This thread wasn't about "facts". It's more of a have fun type thread.

02-May-24

DanaC's Link
https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-supplier-whistleblower-dies-after-sudden-illness-2024-5

02-May-24
Hmm Phenol when placed on skin causes no pain and burns the skin then travels through the blood and causes a person to not be able to breathe. Either that or Cyanide and the skin infection just happened at the hospital.

02-May-24
Hows that bluedog?

02-May-24
Good work spike!

02-May-24
Clinton Inc.

02-May-24

Will's Link
A great read for all who find conspiracy theories intriguing: https://allianceforscience.org/conspiracy-theory-handbook/

02-May-24
Sadly most of the conspiracy theories are now coming true. So who on here thinks chemtrails are still conspiracy theories cuz I actually watched them in action above my house?

02-May-24
Spike, please read the book at the link I posted...

02-May-24
"Waiting for spike78.... he'll know the real story"

You can find the answer on Youtube if you don't want to wait.

02-May-24
I heard they tried to take him out with an expandable broadhead but it failed.

02-May-24
The conspiracy is going to be no autopsy.

02-May-24
He may have kept hammering with Cam for too long

02-May-24
looks like it actually was a conspiracy.

pneumonia conspired with mrsa and together they took him out. they also called in their buddy that goes by cva (cerebral vascular accident) but by the time he arrived it was all over.

02-May-24
The conspiracy is going to be no autopsy.

02-May-24
Jason, I'm not sure about Epstein but I do believe Oswald was innocent.

02-May-24
"Jason, I'm not sure about Epstein but I do believe Oswald was innocent. "

Yep, and that's why Jack Ruby was brought in to terminate Oswald before he had a chance to say anything. Oswald was certainly guilty of *something*, but I have serious doubts that he could have made that shot, with that rifle.

03-May-24
Mike, just the ballistics alone is proof there were at least 2 shooters. I think Oswald was sheep dipped, he probably thought he was doing a positive thing of some sort..whatever that may have been. Ruby wanted to talk,outside of Dallas, but Ford n others didn't give him the chance to.

03-May-24
Funny how many people know more than the Warren Commission...

03-May-24
Dana, you're right about that. The WC was a joke.

03-May-24
+1 HDE

03-May-24
The people at conspiracy theorists meetings are up to no good. I just know it!

03-May-24
I belong to paranoid anonymous, we meet once a month but no one knows where. Our motto is just because your paranoid doesn’t mean someone isn’t after you.

03-May-24

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

03-May-24
Well the chemtrails planes are at it again the sky is almost completely covered here in MA. I will try and get some good pics but need better than a phone for them. Amazing the sky is all blue then the planes start crossing through and bam all clouds right after. Dana you live close by me I encourage you to take notice everyday.

03-May-24
Brad, did you ever notice that auto exhaust is more apparent on a cold morning? It's a lot colder at high altitude than a ground level. Jet engines produce exhaust. Now take your conspiracy goggles off, look at the board and solve the equation. >;-)

05-May-24

spike78's Link
Or you can watch this quick video Dana.

05-May-24

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Brad,'chem trails' is such utter dipshittery that I won't grant it a hearing. Leave it rot in a mental institution, with the rest of the cuckoo's nest gang of silly ideas.

PS posting Facebook reels as 'evidence'? Really? REALLY???

05-May-24

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
“Amazing the sky is all blue then the planes start crossing through and bam all clouds right after.”

Chemtrails, no. Contrails, yes.

06-May-24
Just think what a privilege it is to live in a country where people are safe enough that they can afford to put that kind of energy into making up stuff to be afraid of….

06-May-24

Ricky The Cabel Guy's embedded Photo
Ricky The Cabel Guy's embedded Photo
omg…the chemtrails are everywhere…we’re doomed!

06-May-24
Di-hydrogen oxide! That stuff will kill ya!

06-May-24
Some days you just have to accept the reality that there are people who don’t know the difference between being a “One Percenter” and being in the First Percentile…. And they all seem to have internet access…..

06-May-24
There are some far out conspiracy theories out there for sure...as far as JFK goes, Id believe in Peter Pan before Id believe the WC report. I think Earl Warren was a good guy and meant well, along with a few more on the WC ...not Jerry Ford, but they were under pressure from above.

06-May-24

spike78's Link
Yeah you guys are right weather modification is all a conspiracy theory.

06-May-24

spike78's Link
And more conspiracy although I believe that’s what happened. And I appreciate everyone insulting me with Contrails. Do you not think I read the difference?

06-May-24

70lbDraw's Link
“Yeah you guys are right weather modification is all a conspiracy theory.”

I got your 6 spike! They’ve been doing that in Idaho for about 10 years now.

06-May-24

spike78's Link
And this one

06-May-24

spike78's Link
And I’m sure you all read about the elites specifically Bill Gates wanting to block the sun right? I know almost everyday the sun is blocked here. At first I thought it was a coincidence but it is rarely sunny here anymore for the last 2-3 years.

06-May-24

Mike Ukrainetz's embedded Photo
But it’s not a “chemtrail”! It’s just a plane spraying toxic chemicals in the sky to modify the weather.

06-May-24
And it’s perfectly safe! Got it bigeasy, and a woman can have a beard and a penis. The man of facts and logic.

06-May-24

06-May-24
Good to know that the weather is being blamed on climate change and not on our government playing god.

06-May-24
It is hilarious that the same people who crap on liberals are now using the Sierra Club as an authoritative source.

Is there a word to describe quadrupling down on stupid?

07-May-24
“It is hilarious that the same people who crap on liberals are now using the Sierra Club as an authoritative source.”

Sounds like more proof is needed from the naysayers. I don’t cater to liberal logic, but I know for a fact it’s happening in Idaho. Someone, please prove me wrong…please…!

07-May-24
Omg Matt I’m sorry I didn’t spend time to thoroughly search for a better site for proof. Not only are they doing but I watch them do it almost daily while I’m working out in the yard. I’m sorry you libs aren’t very observant to the world going on around you. Gas goes from $2 to $4 and somehow you think it’s 3% inflation because paper data tells you that I’m sorry I can’t help you all on that.

07-May-24

DanaC's Link
1. yes they 'seed' clouds to make it rain 2. they've been doing this for decades (since the '40's) 3. it's expensive 4. they only do it in drought areas 5. Massachusetts is NOT a drought area. (jfi, Quabbin Reservoir is over the top this spring. 6. it's not very effective

"Whether cloud seeding is effective in producing a statistically significant increase in precipitation is a matter of academic debate, with contrasting results depending on the study in question and contrasting opinion among experts.[11]"

07-May-24
Spike, can you tell jet contrast from a spray plane? Is there any agricultural crop spraying near you? Mosquito control? Why not film what you're seeing so we can see what it is that you're observing every day. Because I gotta be honest, you sound like you're off your meds dude.

07-May-24
Dana I don’t think they spray mosquitoes from 20-30k feet up. So let me get this straight it is known they cloud seed yet I’m a nutty conspiracy theorist?

07-May-24
All I know is I watch them haze out the sun and they clearly are not contrails. This is my observations and not what I read.

07-May-24
Wikipedia/google clearly says that spraying chemicals from a plane, but not a “chemtrail”, can and has been used as a warfare tactic. Could the government not use it to promote say a climate change agenda? Cause droughts and forest fires in one area? Cause floods in another? Maybe to control the peasants?

They were doing it in 1970, what’s the technology like today?! But the federal government doesn’t keep secrets or ever use tools against its own people do they? No they are wonderful, just ask Matt from California, another over educated Marxist/Leftist.

07-May-24

Call it a Chemtrail or a Contrail it’s doing the same thing. From the National Weather Service. Gotta love it when the leftists go silent when proven wrong!

I’m sure bigeasy, Matt, dana and probably Flatlander have a group text going on figuring out their academic, intellectual rebuttal, with grey ghost waiting in the wings to say some stupid, stir the pot, ride the fence, crap.

07-May-24
Mike they also say the Illuminati doesn’t exist yet a simple Google will prove that wrong. Oh by the way wasn’t George Bush in a secret society? Hell he even admits it. I watched an interview with a couple and he explained they don’t want everyone in the club only elites and oddly enough his partner was a spitting image of Taylor Swift. They are both self proclaimed Satanists.

07-May-24
I just wanna know how good the bowhunting is around Bohemian Grove…

07-May-24
"Mike they also say the Illuminati doesn’t exist yet a simple Google will prove that wrong. Oh by the way wasn’t George Bush in a secret society? Hell he even admits it. I watched an interview with a couple and he explained they don’t want everyone in the club only elites and oddly enough his partner was a spitting image of Taylor Swift. They are both self proclaimed Satanists."

wow...

just curious if "google" says something is so...does that make it so?

so is obama really a reptilian shapeshifter?

:)

07-May-24
just curious, do you have any idea how BIG the atmosphere is? 336 million cubic miles. How much 'chem trail' would it take to make any noticeable difference in all that ???

And what's scary is that you guys are probably in denial that 200 years of industrial pollution makes no difference to the climate at all - but a few planeloads do???

*R*O*T*F*L*M*A*O*!*!

07-May-24
Dana, your own government openly admits that they modify the weather with planes spraying chemicals. Probably safe to call it a “chemtrail” or even a chemical laden “contrail”. It’s not a conspiracy theory. Now what they are specifically doing with that proven technology, we don’t know?

As for whether industrial pollution also affects the climate and weather, sure, seems very likely it would. Does it make it warmer or colder? Is man produced carbon in the atmosphere a problem or does it just cause a helpful greening of the planet? Hence the name, greenhouse gases. What effect will it have in 5, 10, 20 years, who knows?

If you want to have a blind trust in your federal government, that they will only do good things for their citizens that’s up to you, I’m a little more skeptical.

07-May-24
Mike whatever the government does is ok with the libs. I feel sorry for them that they are so trusting and kept in the dark.

07-May-24
Brad, I think it works both ways..I see people that I know personally that identify as conservatives that are willing to take the governments word for whatever they are told under the banner of " conservatism"...which I really don't understand what the word conservatism means any more. The words "Conservative" and "Liberal" have a whole other meaning from what they use to mean.

07-May-24
Wyoming has been cloud seeding for years and continues to do it over Winter to boost snowpack.

07-May-24

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Thank you WY. Last week in the Snowys

07-May-24
I am sorry, but anyone who thinks that commercial airline contrails are “chemtrails” sponsored by the government for nefarious purposes is dumb.

And yes, I am well aware that cloud seeding is real.

07-May-24
I wish they would stop cloud seeding over East Texas, they are flooding us !

07-May-24
I wish they would stop cloud seeding over East Texas, they are flooding us !

07-May-24
TG I have conservative values but honestly could care less if gays get married their life not mine I’m all about freedom to do what you want. Do I trust our crooked conservatives in congress? Hell no it’s one big uniparty period.

07-May-24
Brad, there's a lot of things in this world I don't agree with but what 2 consenting adults do is their business. It certainly shouldn't be the governments business.

07-May-24
Matt, who said commercial airlines are specifically doing it, how do you know what kind of plane is flying thousands of feet in the air with a huge trail behind it?

Contrails are also chemical trails, that can affect the climate, as evidenced above. Which one it is when you see them flying overhead we all have no idea?

And weather manipulation, cloud seeding for rain and causing drought in other areas, with toxic chemicals sprayed from planes is also real, also shown above and proven over and over with a few simple google searches. Official government websites admit to it, what’s dumb about that, please enlighten us? Federal governments have never done anything nefarious to its people on a large scale? Really?

07-May-24

Matt, just saw a pic of the Blue Angels “chemtrailing”. Looks like the Illuminati got to them too. Prove me wrong.

07-May-24
Those would be contrails not to be confused with the chemicals sprayed out of a plane for weather manipulation that the government openly admits to doing, officially, on their websites. For rain, drought or who knows what else?

07-May-24
I don't know if this is anything but when I watch or see whatever kind of trail it is the plane, jet, whatever... they always come from the east heading straight west. scentman

07-May-24
“Contrails are also chemical trails, that can affect the climate, as evidenced above. Which one it is when you see them flying overhead we all have no idea?”

Wow, you think that you can look up and see the planes that are dropping chemicals down into clouds? That notion completely defies common sense.

07-May-24
I’m surprised nobody on here has mentioned alpha gal and how lone star ticks randomly started infecting people with this disease which prevents them from eating red meat. With the giant push towards eating “alternative meats” and bugs I figured more people would question this sudden rapid spread and regularization of this brand new disease on a mass scale

07-May-24
What are you talking about Matt? How do you know if it’s a passenger plane full of people or a plane full of chemicals spraying them down? Can you see the people inside it? Sometimes they have trails, sometimes they don’t.

07-May-24
How many of you guys are flat-earthers?!!

08-May-24
“What are you talking about Matt?”

Not sure how clouds work in Canada, but here in the states you can’t see planes that are flying above them - so de facto if you can see the planes and their contrails they are not seeding clouds.

08-May-24
70 I’m not really a flat earth er but I’m absolutely questioning landing on the moon.

08-May-24
"I’m surprised nobody on here has mentioned alpha gal and how lone star ticks randomly started infecting people with this disease which prevents them from eating red meat. With the giant push towards eating “alternative meats” and bugs I figured more people would question this sudden rapid spread and regularization of this brand new disease on a mass scale."

i have it on very good authority that chick-fil-a is behind the "alpha gal" allergy.

this was just about to be made public but the whistleblower died after contracting bird flu before he could testify.

08-May-24
You guys are asleep at the wheel...am I the only one who caught the conspiracy of the week? Both NASCAR and the Kentucky Derby (Amish NASCAR) were won "by a nose"! Coincidence....I think not! What does this mean...I have no idea! My theory....the trainers/car owners had Kristi Noem whisper "she would bust a cap in the loser's azz" in the ear of Kyle Larson and Mystik Dan seconds before the start. Prove me wrong!

08-May-24
“70 I’m not really a flat earth er but I’m absolutely questioning landing on the moon.”

Watch a few videos of the aerospace technology we possess. We didn’t get to this point by faking it. And if yo say it to Buzz Alden he’ll punch you in the face.

08-May-24
70 have we been to the moon since?

08-May-24
"70 have we been to the moon since?"

i went to australia once and have a didgeridoo and kangaroo nutsack pouch to prove it. i had a boomerang too but my son took it to school and i never saw it again.

does the fact that ive never been back mean i was never actually there?

08-May-24
No. There’s no way that happened. Because you’ve spent far too much time over the last 2.5 years keeping all of bowsite abreast of the political landscape in this country. There’s simply not enough time to have done both.

08-May-24
Oz rocks! Midnight Oil and Men at Work's songs prove The Land Down Under is smoking plants the rest of the world doesn't know about! I'll go out on a limb and bet the farm that 'roo was dead before you took his nutsack....Mike Tyson is no match for them! Look like deer on steroids with attitudes sitting upright...I'll pass!

08-May-24
"I'll go out on a limb and bet the farm that 'roo was dead before you took his nutsack...."

of course he was dead...or at least i assume he was. every gift shop in the country sells them.

wait...now that i think about it...it might just be a "jack" that identified as a "jill" and had "bottom surgery."

i hear thats a thing over there.

:)

08-May-24
Some of you all need to go see a psychologist about your mental problems. Diagnosis extreme gullibility...

Mike U- eventual your crazy anger and hate will cost you dearly. How the hell did you get so gullible and easily manipulated to hate others.

08-May-24
“70 have we been to the moon since?”

No, but we figured out how to detonate an atomic bomb, we just haven’t had the need to do it again. If Blue Origin succeeds, they’ll be colonizing the moon within 20 years. We also didn’t learn how to do that by faking it.

08-May-24
"Diagnosis extreme gullibility..."

...says the guy that thought a vote for biden was a vote "for the constitution."

...and that a man can become a woman and a woman can become man.

lol

08-May-24

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
I just saw this, remembered seeing it before, and immediately thought of this thread. So had to share.

The biggest challenge with conspiracies is that some are real. Heck, there is research into how long a conspiracy could stay hidden based on the number of people involved. Here's a neat little paper using Grimes's "equation": https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4728076/... But the rich irony is that 90% of the folks who click on this and read it will say it's bogus because some of the conspiracies used as examples are openly embraced by many here.

Occasionally, there are conspiracies. And occasionally a conspiracy theory may end up being partly true or true. The massive majority are not.

If you want a fun to read book - its informative but also entertaining - which really gets into this, The Skeptics Guide to the Universe by Stephen Novella is great, as is the podcast of the same name. Other great options that are easy to read would be things like Skeptic Magazine and Skeptical Enquirer magazine.

Look, most of you know historically I'd love to make a million points and debate stuff. I'm trying to not do that. But if you find yourself believing in conspiracy theories or have ever enjoyed things like the meme that suggests "They used to think I was a conspiracy theorist, but now they just think I'm always correct", then you should really read some stuff like those magazines or that book.

I double dog dare you.

08-May-24

Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo

08-May-24
What's more ridiculous Ricky? My vote for the constitution after the debates or you bragging that you will always vote R no matter what? But you keep telling yourself...

08-May-24
New World Order is a famous conspiracy but now it’s been renamed to The Great Reset or Agenda 2030

08-May-24
No that's just how perpetuated the idiocy

08-May-24
No that's just how perpetuated the idiocy

08-May-24
"What's more ridiculous Ricky? My vote for the constitution after the debates or you bragging that you will always vote R no matter what?"

id say you voting for biden...thinking is was a vote for the constitution...is substantially more ridiculous than me consistently voting for the party platform that more closely matches my views than the other.

keep telling yourself how wise your decision was...you might start believing it.

09-May-24
“Occasionally, there are conspiracies. And occasionally a conspiracy theory may end up being partly true or true. The massive majority are not.“

So, do you believe that if Trump wins, he’ll become a revenge thirsty dictator, and come after everyone that participated in the plot to defame him? That’s the latest word on the streets in the liberal media these days. Someone must be saying it’s true, since it scares them badly.

09-May-24
“What's more ridiculous Ricky? My vote for the constitution after the debates or you bragging that you will always vote R no matter what?”

Why do you guys keep referring to it as, “my vote for the constitution”? I thought you guys were always “voting to save democracy”? Which, by the way, is a word that doesn’t even exist within the Constitution.

09-May-24
"Why do you guys keep referring to it as, “my vote for the constitution”?"

thats what ksflatlander said was the reason he voted for biden..."for the constitution." after all weve witnessed over the last three years...i just like reminding him of that every time he gets on his high horse about how gullible other people are. :)

11-May-24

spike78's Link
Here is a must watch and besides being political it affects hunting land immensely along with our lives. Conspiracy theory? You be the judge.

16-May-24
What's the deal with bridges being slammed into? You would think extra tug boats around major bridges would provide some help... I don't know just weird. scentman

16-May-24

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo

16-May-24
Dana - that's frigging hilarious! PROOF I tell ya! PROOF!

17-May-24
Paul Pelosi’s attacker was sentenced to 30 years in prison. Remember when some guys here insisted he was Paul’s gay lover? LMAO

17-May-24

Coyote 65's embedded Photo
Coyote 65's embedded Photo
The government has been doing it since the '40's.

Terry

17-May-24
They are trying to make rain from those not clouds, or distributing a mind control drug - because the best way to get it to the populace is to mist it out at 30,000 feet. Either way, I am sure that is a picture of our government trying to control us. And they are doing it in plain view…..

18-May-24
“Paul Pelosi’s attacker was sentenced to 30 years in prison.”

Hmmm, again, if they went after common criminals like they go after China joes enemies, we might have a safer nation.

18-May-24
“Paul Pelosi’s attacker was sentenced to 30 years in prison.”

by comparison...the nutcase that attacked rand paul got 30 days in jail and 100 hours of community service.

18-May-24

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
Keep meaning to add this excellent visual of conspiracy thinking...

18-May-24
“by comparison...the nutcase that attacked rand paul got 30 days in jail and 100 hours of community service.”

The sentence was later extended by 8 months, but let’s not interject facts into the discussion.

The “nutcase” was Paul’s next door neighbor (retired doctor and inventor) and the altercation was over yard waste and not politics.

Only on the Bowsite is that comparable to someone plotting a politically-motivated kidnapping and beating the victim with a hammer.

In the Pelosi case: “While on the stand, DePape referred to multiple right-wing conspiracy theories and said he spent six hours a day looking at political commentary on YouTube leading up to the attack.”

Sounds like we have a couple of Bowsite members who are on the DePape program.

18-May-24
Will, love the visual. But the Bowsite hand-wringers are gonna cry foul because “common sense” doesn’t show up anywhere…

18-May-24
"The sentence was later extended by 8 months, but let’s not interject facts into the discussion.

The “nutcase” was Paul’s next door neighbor (retired doctor and inventor) and the altercation was over yard waste and not politics."

are you really suggesting it makes a difference as to why they were attacked? who cares? and yes...i dont care if you are a doctor...an inventor...or a priest. if you physically attack someone for the way they keep their lawn...you are a nutcase.

the point is pelosis attacker got 30 years...and pauls attacker got less than a year.

18-May-24
“are you really suggesting it makes a difference as to why they were attacked?”

Yes. Context always matters in these cases, as it does in any case.

“the point is pelosis attacker got 30 years...and pauls attacker got less than a year.”

Rand Paul’s attacker plotted a kidnapping, broke into his house, and assaulted him with a deadly weapon? I missed that…

18-May-24
Where are the people apologizing to us conspiracy nut jobs after we said Covid was made in a Wuhan lab? Crickets on that one I guess. And I guess JFK was just shot by a nut case and not a CIA assassination? Yup everything is a conspiracy theory until the truth comes out. Also amazing that CNN did an interview with Osama Bin Ladin in a cave yet the CIA didn’t know where he was? Just wait until we are attacked by fake aliens. If you think that conspiracy theory is nuts then let’s figure out why Biden wants National guard across the country into the space force meanwhile every Governor opposed it. Yup nothing odd going on just like safe, effective Covid jabs that are now responsible for a shit ton of deaths. Nothing to see here just go about your business. Conspiracy theories are so false that the CIA had to make up the term so you can dismiss everything as a conspiracy and label people crazy. I guess you’re also going to say the whole human trafficking and pedo crap is all fake too with Politicians and elites? Ok

18-May-24
It’s also insane that I watched planes coming by nonstop with supposed “contrails” yesterday that never went away then blocked out the sun and amazingly we have yet another rainy weekend day. I think we had 2 non rainy weekend days in 2 years but I’m nuts I never saw it happen.

19-May-24

Ricky The Cabel Guy's Link
"Rand Paul’s attacker plotted a kidnapping, broke into his house, and assaulted him with a deadly weapon?"

not all the elements are there...but not too far off.

attack of a prominent political figure...check

suspected political motivations...check

tresspass...check

physical attack...check

serious bodily injury...check

the only thing different really is the "kidnapping" plot. even thought the person supposedly being kidnapped wasnt home. lol

19-May-24
“It’s also insane that I watched planes coming by nonstop with supposed ‘contrails’ yesterday that never went away then blocked out the sun and amazingly we have yet another rainy weekend day. I think we had 2 non rainy weekend days in 2 years but I’m nuts I never saw it happen.”

Maybe you’re too busy “researching” down there in the basement???

Gotta love the Irony, though, when a Chemtrail theorist refers to a climate-change non-denier as a “chicken little” type!

ROFL

• Sitka Gear