MQQSE 09-May-24
sticksender 09-May-24
Quinn @work 09-May-24
Shrewski 09-May-24
DonVathome 10-May-24
WI Shedhead 10-May-24
Treeline 10-May-24
09-May-24
25 points now for me heading into 2026. You’d think after drawing a moose tag in ID yesterday that I wouldn’t feel disappointment today, but it just ain’t so!

09-May-24
Zippo for me and I’m a resident.

09-May-24

Bowboy's Link
Here’s the link.

09-May-24
Same Mqqse; 25 for me next year. Waiting anxiously to see the draw odds report. Usually that is up very quickly after the results but nothing yet.

09-May-24
I just feel lucky to have drawn my moose several years back but still sucks to pay for points for over 20 years for wife to just have it make more sense to drop out. Bet the moose outfitters in Alberta a such love it as they are booked 3 years out and they run cheaper than a WY outfitter.

09-May-24
The odds reports are up. Very, very interesting. Not many high point holders jumped out of their preferred units.

09-May-24
I was 1 in 5 chance at a ram tag. Oh well.

09-May-24
One random Moose tag statewide for NR's, with 612 applicants for said tag!

And ZERO random sheep tags. Last year they wiggled the system to allow one random license in Unit 5, but for whatever reason did not do so this year.

09-May-24
Seriously depressing with 22 points going into that draw for both moose and sheep.

09-May-24
Both Supertag winners were non residents and they damn well sure don’t add any NR tags. Those came off the top and eliminated the random tag. From what I’ve read…

10-May-24
On moose units I look at there was not much change, and I am at 22 points. I am still surprised at how many NR and sticking with it. Like shrewki said almost no guys in top point pools are bailing to lower point units.

10-May-24
Shrewski- they stated that about the super tags if a nr got it that’s what happened.

Stcksender- because they can. Someone from behind the screen is pulling strings. Look at the pp money they took in from nrs on sheep alone. A bone being tossed is in order. On the moose front supposedly Thiers some numbers rebound in some areas of the state which could result in more tag opportunities in the future. Not gonna plan my trip anytime soon

10-May-24
Crazy to think that at 23 points for sheep, I am still a long way from ever drawing a tag as a nonresident

• Sitka Gear