4nolz@work 11-May-24
IdyllwildArcher 11-May-24
boo711 12-May-24
ki-ke 12-May-24
11-May-24
"Cranial Worm Destruction" that is...

11-May-24

BowSniper's Link
Sounds like an issue he had over 10 years ago, from something he ate? And the RFK camp's response is to find any question about his health and mental well being hysterical, compared to the competiton! LOL

11-May-24
I'm glad he recovered from it..I've never heard of CWD

11-May-24
Yet another stellar bowhunting thread from Ricky!

11-May-24

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
I wondered how long it would take for "presidential candidate has a dead worm in his head" to make it on here. And I've saved the perfect meme just for it!

11-May-24
Well, it’s kinda bowhunting related. If RFK had his way we would all be hunting with a stick, whether we were up to it or not.

11-May-24
"I'm glad he recovered from it..."

did he?

:)

11-May-24
"Yet another stellar bowhunting thread from Ricky..."

....that boggs cant resist opening and posting on.

like a moth to a flame.

11-May-24
Ricky, I'm assuming he recovered. Regardless, seeing how he lost his father and his uncle by asasination, that alone would be a lot to recover from. Having a worm inside your head sounds scary though.

11-May-24
in what sane world would a politician saying a worm ate part of his brain get less press coverage than a politician saying she had to shoot a dog that killed the neighbors livestock and was aggressive toward her and others?

11-May-24
Both liberal candidates have dain bramage but a few here that claim they aren't liberal would rather vote for them than Trump.

11-May-24
That meme is hilarious!

12-May-24
ive heard "a dog ate my homework."...but never "a worm ate my brain."

12-May-24
Sad. He is just as bad as the 2 other knuckleheads running for President. We are in a no win situation with all 3

12-May-24
Great meme. Those are great kids books…

• Sitka Gear